The angry boss 🌺🀍

Waiting for you πŸŒΊπŸ’•
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeonghan was sitting alone trembling while his fever getting worse, " Hey instead of sitting like a jerk go make some food for me, I'm starving ." He yelled at the lad and Jeonghan eventually stood up.

" Ap-Appa-Appa I'm sorry ." His stuttering was worse than usual, his tongue felt heavy due to the fever but the boy wiped his rolling tears.

The man sighed annoyingly.

" Go to the hospital, instead of looking like a zombie ."Β 
He said harshly and opened the fridge, Jeonghan was holding a pan to cook but he was trembling, " I-I can c-cook app-appa ."

He smiled weakly, there was no money left for the hospital, there was only the money for the rent.


Β 

He sat resting while the omelet getting ready, panting and trembling a lot, and was lying his head on the small table while feeling the world spinning.

Served the food once he was done and ate a little with his father.

" Ap-Appa j-Jeonghan will at-attend college and s-study hardΒ ." He smiled innocently, having a beautiful dream of becoming a kindergarten teacher but he was having a hard time learning and having a weak brain as they say.

" Keep dreaming kid .." he shook his head and the boy bit his lips, " Ap-Appa Jeonghan love app-Appa ." He smiled innocently and had teary eyes, the man was too cold towards the poor boy.

As he said that he fainted in front of the man.

He was too cold-hearted that he continued eating while the boy suffering from his illness.

Β 

🌺🌺🌺

Jeonghan woke up and stood up weakly, saw his father sleeping and he smiled tiredly.

" Ap-Appa Jeonghan will b-buy medicine." He said there and limped out of the apartment, holding a little cash that was left of today's money.

Reached the drugstore and entered.

" Yoh have fever kid ?!" He asked looking at his pale face.

Jeonghan nodded weakly not able to stand well as he held onto the counter.Β 
" I'm sorry kid, the money isn't enough for the medicine ."Β 

He gave him back the money and Jeonghan bit his lips.

" J-Jeonghan can-can pay later ?!"Β 
the man shook his head.

" I'm sorry I can't give it to you for free ."

Jeonghan bowed and smiled weakly before he bowed to the man and limped out of the store, " J-Jeonghan sa-save money and will b-buy ." He wiped his tears and kept limping back to the apartment.


Β 

🌺🌺🌺

In his car, Seungcheol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter