The weak lad 🌺🤍

Waiting for you 🌺💕
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He was looking around his restaurant after he came back from a long meeting with his father and other businessmen, sat by the table and a worker noticed, greeted him and someone new caught his attention.

Between all the workers there was a new weak frail lad,  he was so pale there.

" Who is he ?!" 
The old chief looked at where the boss looking.

" Oh this is a new kid we hired, he cleans around and serves the food ." 

Seungcheol frowned.

" He's too skinny is he okay ?!" 
The man laughed there nervously, " He's like that sir, anyway would you like to see our new menu ?!"

Seungcheol's still looking at the weak boy.

" Mhh okay ~."

They all bowed and went to make the new menu for their boss, he drifted his eyes from his workers to look at the pure kid wiping the tables, watched him there and he was surprised to see him sitting all of a sudden as he looked dizzy, leaned into the wall panting and trembling.

" Hey, kid are you okay ?!"

The lad looked at the voice.

" J-Jeonghan f-fine ..." His small weak voice looked so adorable, that the man was taken aback, he saw him closing his eyes and sleeping, Seungcheol saw the chef and called him, " Yes sir ?!"

He pointed at the kid with his eyes.

" He looks tired why are you making him work ?!"

The man looked there, " I'm sorry sir, he resisted working even though I told him not to, he said that he wanted to make money for college ." 

Seungcheol, the twenty-eight years old man found himself lost in the lad.

" What is his name ?!"

The chef was confused at the way the boss asked so much about the lad.

" His name's Yoon Jeonghan, still nineteen ."

The other worker came and served the food for the boss.

" I see, check up on him cause he seems dizzy, if he hasn't eaten yet put for him some food, and I will pay for him ." 
The chef bowed as he went back to make for the kids some food while the other workers were surprised by how caring the boss seemed all of a sudden although he's kind he's harsh and honest with anyone.

While he was eating the new menu Seungcheol noticed the lad waking, eventually stood up, and kept working, he bowed to him innocently and smiled.

" J-Jeonghan's sorry ..Jeonghan won't sleep again ." He looked scared as he trembled.

Which made Seungcheol doubt that the chef often gets mad at the boy.

" No worries kid ."

He noticed the boy's weak personality although he was already old enough to be stronger and more confident.

Is he okay mentally ?!

Seungcheol looked at the chef pouring him wine.

" Is the boy sick ?!"

The chef looked at Jeonghan wiping the last table.

" They said he suffers from brain paralysis, that is why he often talks like a child as if he stopped growing mentally ."

Seungcheol's eyes become serious.

Looked sad to hear such a thing.

" So how is the new menu, sir ?! This pasta is different from any pasta, it's made of our seasoning, we bought the things from an Arabian friend ." 

Seungcheol smiled there.

" You nailed it Taejoon, it's really good ."

The chef was so happy to hear that the pasta got the man's liking, that he bowed to time and others bowed to feel happy.

Cause their boss is a picky eater and it's rare for him to praise them.

 

 

🌺🌺🌺
During the closing time, Seungcheol followed the kid outside and watched him limping and trying so hard to walk normally.

Did he injure his leg ?!

He noticed his walk earlier but now it looks like he's having a hard time.

" Ap-Appa ..Jeonghan will come back now ." He was murmuring that to himself while holding a bag of the food the chef put for him.

Seungcheol saw him sitting by the bus station.

" Want me to drive you back ?! Where is your house ?!"

 Jeonghan flinched an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter