Final - Date Part 2

A Night on the Town Turns Into This?!

Dongwoon brought me to Sushi Hyo! It's like the best sushi restaurant in Seoul! I mean my God! It's in Gangnam and that's like one of the richest districts.

"So? What do you think?" he asked as he pulled out my chair.

"I think this is great! I love sushi!" I cheered excitedly. "Thank you."

"It's fine really. I knew you would like it," he smiled sitting across from me.

"But you don't like it," I said kind of concerned. I didn't want to be the only one having a good time.

"It's fine. I'll be able to find something on the menu to eat," he joked as our waiter came over.

"Hello, I'm Ji Hoon. I'll be your waiter for tonight," our waiter introduced himself handing us our menus. I swear he winked at me. "Can I get you anything to drink while you decide on your order?"

I looked at Dongwoon and smiled at him.

"I'll have some water for now. How about you love?" he smirked as Ji Hoon's scrunched for a second. He probably just noticed who Dongwoon was.

"I'll also have some water, thank you," I smiled at Ji Hoon before looking into my menu.

"Right away," he said walking away.

Dongwoon and I chuckled at each other.

"I guess someone else notices how beautiful you look tonight," Dongwoon complimented. I just blushed and hid behind my menu.

The rest of the night went really well. I ate whatever I wanted (on the insistance of Dongwoon), he ate well and I think he had fun cause he never stopped smiling. We talked and joked around like it wasn't a date and then out of no where he would pull this romantic move out of no where and of course i would blush.

I mean, a little over a month ago he was this mean little man- who I thought had no business being alive and here is. Wonderful and cute and...and... just all around perfect. Did you ever notice that? You did? Wow... I'm slow.

"Are you ready to go Heeyoung-ah?" Dongwoon asked getting out of his chair.

"Oh! Yeah, yeah," I answered grabbing my purse as Dongwoon pulled out my chair.

He walked me down to the car and started driving. After 15 minutes I realized we weren't heading home.

"Where are we going Dongwoon?" I asked looking at the buildings we were passing.

"Just a little place I like to go to relax," he said. I guess he noticed my kind of stressed expression and he grabbed my hand. He gave it a kiss and gave me a smile that said don't worry. I started to relax after that.

We talked a little as he continued to drive. We ended up at a little hilltop park. It over looked the neighborhood below and you could see the city sky line if you looked closely and there were so many stars.

"Wow," I breathed out as I looked around. He spread his jacket on the grass and motioned for me to sit on it. He helped me sit down and then he sat next to me. Never letting go of my hand.

"How'd you find this place?" I asked after a while.

"I used to live just down there," he said pointing to the neighborhood. "I used to come up here whenever I was upset and just sit and think. I spent nights here wondering what was out there for me. Never thought I would ever get to where I am now. But I'm glad I have," he smiled at me.

I smiled back and moved closer to him. I was hugging his arm and looking at the stars from his shoulder.

"Remember that day you bumped into me?" I asked out of the blue.

"How could I forget?" he laughed. "You called me a brainless twit believe."

"I already apologized for that," I whined. "Well, I wanted to know, why were you staring at me so hard?"

"Ohhh that..." he chuckled nervously. "Well... You remember when I told you about your eyes and how unique they were?"

"Yeaaa..."

"Well, that's why I stared. I had never ever seen such beautiful eyes in my life. That's when I first started to like you."

Cue the baked lobster. But this time it wasn't me. I could feel the heat coming off of his face! He's sooo cute!!

"Well, thank you. And I like you too," I answered giving him a kiss on the cheek.

But before I could really pull away he grabbed my face and kissed me full on the lips. I let out a squeak of surprise before I fell into it.

It was like fireworks were going off in my head. I felt every hair on my body stand straight and goosebumps start to grow. I mean, it wasn't my first kiss but it definitely beat out all the others. My breath had stopped, literally.

After what felt like, I hate to sound cliche but, forever, we parted. I had trouble gaining back my breath for some reason and kind of collapsed against Dongwoon.

"Heeyoung-ah? Are you okay?" Dongwoon asked concerned. I tried talking to him but my head felt really fuzzy, so instead I just nodded my head. "Are you sure?"

I nodded again as I started breathing normally again. I smiled at him once I felt better.

"See? I'm fine now," I joked with a giggle.

"Yea I can see that now. I guess I'll have to be careful when I kiss you again, huh?"

I laughed with him and settled into his arms.

"Heeyoung?" Dongwoon asked after a couple minutes.

"Mmm?" I responded against his chest. I could feel his heart start to race.

"What would you say, if I asked you to be my girlfriend?" he asked with obvious nervousness in his voice.

"I would say, what took you so long?" I said sitting up and looking at him.

"So, that's a yes?" he asked with this really cute hopeful look on his face.

I smirked at him and pulled his face closer to mine in an instant. "That's a hell yes."

We met each other's lips in no time and continued to kiss under the stars.

"You know what this means now," Dongwoon said after we stopped.

"What?" I asked settling back into his arms. Quite happily, might I add.

"You're going to have to call me oppa," he laughed as I smacked his chest with a laugh.

>>FF  5 months later>>

"Oppa! What the hell are you doing?!" I shouted at Dongwoon.

"What? I thought this is what you wanted," he said innocently.

"Oppa... I wanted you to show your enthusiasm for Valentines' Day but this is going overboard!"

As you could see it is now Valentines' Day and Dongwoon oppa is embarrassing me in school. "How so" you ask? He had stuffed my locker with valentines, not only from him but from every guy who had ever confessed to me since I changed. Now he was decorating the seat that we shared in homeroom. When this boy sets out to impress me, he really works at it. How did we manage to last 5 months? Well, I love the guy and he loves me too.... I think.

"But chagiya~ I wanted to make you happy! Forgive me?" he pouted in a childish way. The other girls were so taken with how cute he was that they practically begged me to forgive him too.

"Oppa. There's nothing to forgive but you have to tone it down a little. I would have been really happy with just a small present from you," I laughed walking over to where my pouting boyfriend was. The girls were cooing about how cute we were.

Which I find so fake. A couple months ago I was still getting threatening notes stuffed in my locker. I mean, seriously? You see my point right?

"Well I'm sorry baby," he smiled hugging me around the waist. He kissed my nose before taking all the stuff off our desk.

"So I see you guys are still going strong," Hyuna joked as she stood next to me.

"You expected anything less?" I smirked.

"Think of it Heeyoung, if it weren't for me and JunHyung, you guys wouldn't even be at this point. You should thank me," she smirked crossing her arms.

"And we do," Dongwoon said hugging me from behind. "Don't we baby?"

I could do nothing but nod in agreement.

Thinking back on it. Hyuna's right. I do have to thank them for getting me together with Dongwoon. I still can't believe a night on the town turned into the funnest and most romantic thing in my life.

"Happy Valentines' Day chagiya," Dongwoon whispered in my ear. "I love you."

"Happy Valentines' Day oppa, I love you too," I whispered back. "And don't forget, I have a special gift for you at my house tonight."

"Oh I won't forget. Am I getting what I think I'm getting?" he smirked wiggling his eyebrows. I didn't answer him but I smirked quietly to myself.

I mean, I can't really tell him what I got him. He'll be too excited. Think about it. He's been ually deprived for 5 months, he's been a good boy, and a girl does not go to Victoria's Secret the day before Valentines' Day for nothing you know? ;D Needless to say, you're not invited. So I'm going to say goodbye here. It was nice seeing you again, and don't worry, I'll take good care Dongwoon. Bye!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm done!!! Whoooo!!!! I actually finished something!!

Thank you guys for sticking with me through this. I think I'll even slowly start taking more requests. I like doing things like this! So please comment and give me your critism (sp?) cause I could definitely grow from it.

Bye~~~!!