One

A Night on the Town Turns Into This?!

Okay so I was not expecting to make it this long but I guess I talk to much. Alright abandonallhope, here's the first part of your oneshot. I know I may have gotten Dongwoon's character wrong but it'll play into the story later. But if you really don't like it even then I'll be happy to change it for you. Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Son Dongwoon. The enemy of all enemies. I hate his to pieces. I mean come on, just cause he's famous, doesn't mean that he gets to look down on people.

One day, oh one day. He will get his. My revenge will be complete!!! MWAHAHAHA!!!

Oh... hi. I didn't see you there. I'm sorry for the absolute randomness you just saw. Really, I'm not that bad.

Allow me to introduce myself. Kan Heeyoung imnida! I'm 18 and a senior attending Hanyoung High School. That guy over there *points in the direction of a guy flirting with a couple girls and smirking* is Son Dongwoon. The manwhore of Hanyoung. He's also a part of an idol group named B2ST or Beast or whatever, which unfortunately helps him in his *I'm hot, I can do what the hell I want* mentality. Ooo, do I hate him.

In any case. I do believe I was planning revenge. Stick around if you want.

"Yah! Heeyoung, what are you doing?" Hyuna, one of my only friends (because she's also my cousin) called out as she walked up to me.

Excuse me. "Hey Hyuna, nothing. Just thinking," I smiled softly at her.

"Then why were you glaring at Dongwoon again?" she smirked sitting down in front of me.

"Because he's a douche," I glared at my pencil. I would've broken it in half if Hyuna hadn't taken it away from me.

"Whoa there. What'd he do now?" she asked laughing.

Ahh, the reason I needed revenge on Dongwoon. "He poured fruit punch down my front this morning. Now my regular school shirt is soaked and has a huge pick stain and my skirt is icky. I borrowed your extra one btw," I explained glaring in Dongwoon's direction.

"Aish, again~ Fine whatever." Hyuna sighed rubbing her temples. "What're you going to do about it this time?"

"I'm still planning. But I'm pretty sure it'll involve stopping him from getting what he wants," I said cracking my fingers.

"Well, all the best to you cuz. I can't help you this time," Hyuna shrugged getting up.

"Why not," I asked shocked. Hyuna was always around to help me.

"I've been told to be nice to him. It's a bet thing," she said looking at me apologetically.

"Ahh. I get it. I'm kinda glad JunHyung hasn't gotten to me yet," I smirked knowing exactly who made Hyuna do that.

Hyuna playfully glared at me before walking away to her seat that she just so happened to share with JunHyung, who smiled at her as she walked over and sat down. They were so cute together.

The s that were flirting with Dongwoon left him with flirty waves and farewells that had me gagging. Dongwoon himself walked over to his desk that he shared with another guy in our class behind me. I curse the day JunHyung convinced me to switch seats with him.

"Hello Kan-ssi, I see you got that stain out," Dongwoon said mocking me as he walked past. I stuck my foot out in front of his without his notice and kept my face straight. He stumbled a bit and looked at me glaring and flushed as some people snickered around us.

"What?" I asked innocently although the glint I was sure was in my eyes said otherwise.

He sat down in his seat and leaned forward to hiss in my ear, "You're going to pay for that."

"Oh, you haven't seen anything yet," I smirked back.

I saw him blink in surprise for a quick second before glaring again. I just brushed it off.

Dongwoon's POV

Why did she always do that? How does she always do that. She had the greatest smirk in the world. It always got underneath my skin and she only ever showed it to me. I feel kinda special.

I mean, sure, the girl's a loner with only her cousin and her cousin's friends to keep her company from time to time, she's nothing special in any area. She wore glasses and always had her hair in pigtails (although I can imagine doing naughty things using those, mwahaha). Her body wasn't banging either in that damned sweatshirt, although she did have nice legs I was more of an chest person. But I did kind of ruin her white shirt, which is like the first time she's worn one in a long time, and she did have something going on there. But she had something else that was different.

She had spunk. She wasn't afraid to confront me and tell me what she thought. Yes, it gets annoying but I kinda liked it. And she was really smart, which was a secret turn on for me. I love smart girls, I've kinda had enough of these dumb bimbos. Plus, she had to be like the only other girl I hadn't slept with in our class yet (including Hyuna who i wouldn't dare to touch because of JunHyung) but I couldn't possibly let her ruin my reputation.

The teacher walked in and we all stood to great him. While I bowed I had a great vantage point of Heeyoung's legs. Damn. And for once, her skirt was a bit short so if I just bowed... a bit... lower. ! She stood up. Damn .

Heeyoung's POV

I could feel someone's eyes on me while I was bowing. Something was obviously wrong. I knew wearing Hyuna's extra skirt was going to cause problems. She always wore short shorts under her skirts because she purposely cuts them a bit shorter than needed. I stood up right away to make sure nothing could be seen.

"Hmm, never thought you were one of the s Heeyoung. But I can't say I don't like the new skirt," I heard someone snigger from behind me.

My eyes widened. That ert!! He probably saw my undies! Oh no! Ok, calm down Heeyoung, he couldn't have possibly seen because you weren't even bowing that low. He's just trying to get to you.

You see why I hate this guy now? He's such a . I mean isn't it enough that he's got most of the in this class but he has to on me too? I will survive this, just you watch.

I just sat still in my chair as our teacher started going over this morning's announcements and tried to focus on what was going on. It really made no since since it was already Friday. Wow. i wonder what I'm going to do later.

>>FF to the end of school>>

Dongwoon surprisingly didn't bother me for the rest of the day. He didn't even look my way all day. But I still haven't gotten my revenge. Aw well.

"Yah! Heeyoung-ah!!" I heard someone shout my name as I walked away from the main gates of the school. I turned around to see Hyuna running not too far behind with Jihyun, Gayoon, and Jiyoon not too far behind her.

"Annyoung unnis, what's the matter Hyuna?" I waved to the girls before turning to Hyuna.

"Nothing. We're all going to a club tonight. I just wanted to know if you wanted to come," she said.

"Uh... sure why not. It's Friday anyway right?" I nodded my agreement. "You going to be able to pick me up or should I drive."

"I'm the designated driver for tonight," Jiyoon spoke up. "So we can pick you up. Unless you want to drive."

"Hmm, I guess i can drive too and be the other designated driver. Good idea?" I asked looking around at the other girls. They all nodded or voiced their agreements. We were to meet at the club at 10.

"Alright. Now that that's settled, I'm going to head home and finish my homework before I start getting ready. I'll see you later," I waved over my shoulder.

After getting into my apartment I started my homework and around 6 I made dinner and started to get ready for the night.

In school I was the nerd. Large glasses, knee length skirt (that actually hit right in the middle of my knee where it was supposed to be), and a baggy school sweatshirt. It was unflattering but it kept me hidden from the fakes at school. I didn't want a guy who just wanted me for my looks. It just so happened that all the guys were so shallow!

Out of school on the other hand, I was a model. Well not really, but I've had enough offers to be.

Okay, so I know I don't make any sense but think about it. I'm the cousin to Kim Hyuna of 4minute, I couldn't hang with her in the public eye and look the way I do at school. I might bring down her reputation. The kids at school were used to me being me before Hyuna and the other 4minute unnies tranferred so it didn't matter there. But the paparazzi could be very brutal. *Sigh* Okay so I know I talk to much. I'm going to get dressed and no you cannot follow me. Bye bye~!