Three

A Night on the Town Turns Into This?!

Dongwoon and I had been sitting on the couch in the VIP room for about 30 minutes. Hyuna and JunHyung had left us there to go get some drinks. Supposedly, the rest of Beast and 4minute were supposed to join us at some point but they hadn't arrived yet either.

In all seriousness, I can't believe my cousin did this to me. How could she, really? This is the ultimate betrayal. You understand, right? Of course you understand. My ultimate enemy, handcuffed to me, for the next 3 hours and 30 minutes. How do they know I won't just kill him and get it over with? Huh? What did you say? .... Ohhh. Riiight. He's famous. I'd get arrested. And bye bye to any chance of a study abroad. *Sigh* Life hates me right now.

"I can't believe I'm stuck in these," Dongwoon started complaining. "Worse yet, with you."

"Oh please," I sneered at him. "You know this is a dream come true for you."

"Heeyoung, as much as I like you and you're looking really hot tonight, this is far from my idea of a dream," he said lifting our arms.

I scoffed at him. "Like? You? Like me? Hahaha. That's funny."

"Whatever," he replied.  "How about we make this a bit more interesting?"

"How so?" I asked boredly. I mean, I was in a club, not dancing, not drinking, not doing anything but being cuffed to this guy. Anything interesting would be much better.

"We could-" he started.

"Well well well, look at what we have here," Doo Joon laughed walking in, interrupting Dongwoon. "Two birds tied together."

"Shut up," Dongwoon and I snapped at the same time.

"Aww, you're even saying the same thing together," Jiyoon joked.

I glared at her so harshly she hid behind Yo Seob and waved at me nervously.

"Whoa. That's Heeyoung? Oh my god, you look hot," Kikwang said looking at my outfit choice. His eyes seemed to linger a bit longer on my exposed stomach and legs. Dongwoon seemed to move to block me from Kikwang's gaze a bit, I just looked at him wierdly.

"Oh come on guys," Jihyun spoke up walking in behind them. "Leave them alone. They're probably miserable enough."

"Yes. Thank you unnie," I said as she sat beside me.

"No problem," she smiled at me.

"But wasn't this your idea Jihyun?" Gayoon asked.

"No!" she answered quickly. I looked to her for an explanation. "Well, Hyuna asked for suggestions and I JOKINGLY mentioned handcuffs."

She laughed nervously as I cracked my fingers. She was so going to get it.

"We got tequila!!" Hyuna shouted walking in with two big bottles in her hand. "And, your favorite Heeyoung, Jack Daniels."

I grabbed the bottle from Hyuna in surprise, standing in the process and dragging Dongwoon with me. This was an expensive and hard to get bottle in Korea, how did she get this?

"I called in a favor. I thought it might make you a bit happier with me," she said with an apologetic smile. I glared at her still but I knew it was a bit softer than normal.

"Whoa. You party hard, huh Heeyoung," Dongwoon tried joking. I knew he was just trying to make me angry.

"You obviously don't know me," I smirked grabbing a glass from JunHyung. He was carrying a tray with a salt shaker, lemon wedges, a bucket of ice and a few glasses. "How about everyone take a shot with me? Start the night off?"

I was met with cheers from everyone which made me smile a bit. I let Hyuna take the bottle and pour shots. Soon enough everyone had one and was chugging it down.

"Whoo!" Hyun Seung said slamming his glass down. "Damn Heeyoung, you like this stuff?"

I gave him a mehrong as I easily took my shot. "What? I can handle myself."

We started drinking some more and me and Dongwoon had decided to go shot for shot of tequila. This was his idea of making things interesting.

"See isn't this better than fighting?" he asked me getting really close to my face.

"I may be buzzed but I'm not stupid," I smirked before moving away from him. "In any case, good job on keeping up with me. I thought you were a lightweight."

"There's a lot of things you don't know about me," Dongwoon smirked back.

"Okay, true," I conceded. I don't know what it was but for the last hour of drinking, I've actually started being civil to him. And vice versa. Maybe I was drunk. "How about we make this even more interesting?"

He quirked his eyebrow at me. I called everyone over and handed out the glasses. The tequila bottle was still half full so the game I had in mind was going to be great.

"Let's play  'I have never...'" I suggested. Everyone cheered except Dongwoon, Yo Seob, and Jiyoon. "Someone says something that they've never done and then if you have done that thing, you take a shot," I explained to them.

We started the game off pretty easily. I learned a lot about Hyuna's bandmates and the rest of Beast. Hyuna had never cheated on a test but Jihyun, Kikwang, and JunHyung had. Kikwang had never eaten brussel sprouts, then again no one has. Yo Seob had never kissed a girl, but all the boys and Gayoon and Jiyoon had (to everyone's surprise and her embarrassment). Let's just say it was a drunken night gone bad. And JunHyung had never streaked but Hyuna and Hyun Seung had. I was laughing so hard by that time.

"Well, it looks like we have a little Ms. Innocent on our hands," Dongwoon said nudging my shoulder. "Here's something. I've never flashed the public, purposefully."

I looked at Dongwoon in shock and drank my shot quickly. "How did you know?"

"I was there," Dongwoon laughed. The rest of them were laughing at me too. "Why did you do that anyway?"

I groaned and put my head in my hand. "It was a dare. A stupid stupid dare."

"That I put her up to," Hyuna laughed out.

"I can't believe this. This was supposed to go to our grave," I laughed looking upwards. "Well, it's my turn."

I thought as I poured myself a shot. "I have never... pole danced."

Guiltily, Hyuna, Jihyun, Jiyoon, Gayoon, Yo Seob, and Kikwang, drank their shots. To my utter surprise.

"Please tell me Sohyun have never done that either," I said. They all shook their heads. I was closer to the dongsaeng and I had a very innocent picture of her, so I never wanted to hear bad things about her.

After a few more rounds Hyuna wanted to go dance, so she pulled JunHyung and me up with her, which made me pull Dongwoon along. I could tell Hyuna was starting to lean toward the drunk side of things. Well, all of us were but hey.

"Hey, we don't have to dance if you don't want to. I know you don't wanna dance with me but it'll be kinda hard to dance with other people with these on," Dongwoon said as Hyuna let us go and the others pushed past us.

"You're right but what can we do?" I asked. I was starting to feel a bit warm after all that tequila anyway and dancing would have just made it worst.

"Wanna go back upstairs? We could just talk. I don't think I could handle anymore tequila anyway," he laughed. I laughed too and nodded. He lead the way back upstairs into the VIP room holding my hand.

 

Hyuna's POV

I had just pulled JunHyung onto the dance floor with me and our friends had followed but I couldn't spot Heeyoung.

"Babe? Where'd Heeyoung and Dongwoon go? I'm sure I pulled them down with us," I asked as Junhyung wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Hmmm..." he mumbled looking around. "Aha! Look at the stairs."

I looked over and saw Dongwoon pulling Heeyoung back into the room, holding hands.

"Well, would you look at that," I laughed. I got Jihyun and Kikwang's attention just in time to show them Dongwoon and Heeyoung entering the room.

"Ha! I knew those handcuffs would work!" she laughed passing me holding onto some guy's hand.

"Damn, he's always the lucky one. Hyuna why didn't you tell me Heeyoung was that hot, I would've gone for her in second," Kikwang whined.

"Because I don't like you anymore than she does," I sneered dancing with JunHyung who was most probably smirking behind me.

Kikwang pulled a cute depressed face which quickly changed when a hot girl passed by. Needless to say he went for it.

"Well, now that they're taken care of," JunHyung whispered in my ear. "We can have some fun."

I smirked back and started to grind with him as I let all my thoughts disappear. Heeyoung's a big girl, she can take care of herself.