Two

A Night on the Town Turns Into This?!

I'm done~! You can open your eyes now. So what do you think?

http://img002.lazygirls.info/people/hwang_mi_hee/hwang_mi_hee_img8314000_V10rD5j.sized.jpg

A little too much? A little too little more like it but hey, it's y right? It might be a little chilly outside but the club will be warm enough. I'll just grab a little jacket and then I'll be on my way.

*Superstar (Superstar) meomchuji anha. Superstar (Superstar) baro nanikka. Superstar (Superstar) keuge oechyeobwa*

Ahh, that's my phone! Probably Hyuna considering that it's their new song playing.

"Yabosao," I answered.

"Hey hey Heeyoungie," Hyuna greeted over the phone.

"What up?" I said grabbing my shoes.

"You think you can get over here as soon as possible? I found a date for you!" Hyuna cooed over the phone.

"Date? What date?" I asked looking at the phone weirdly.

"I can't tell you. It's a secret. Just get over here," Hyuna laughed. "Don't worry. He's one of JunHyung's friends."

"Really now. It better not be Kikwang, Hyuna. I'll kick him if it is!" I shuddered at the thought of it. As much as I hated Dongwoon, I actually preferred him over Kikwang. Kikwang was, one, too sweet to be cool. Two, a stalker of no compare. And three, the biggest playboy in school. Dongwoon couldn't touch him.

"It's not Kikwang. As much as he's JunHyung's best friend, I don't like him much either. Plus, JunHyung has other friends. Just get over here!" Hyuna ordered before hanging up.

Well that was rude. Sometimes I think fame had gone to her head but she was like this even as children.

I gathered a jean jacket and my car keys and jumped into my car. It's a nice car. Very fast. I love it!

I got outside of the club in no time and instantly saw Hyuna standing with the bouncer trying to ward off fans.

"Heeyoung-ah!!" she shouted instantly. I waved as I handed my keys to the valet who instantly ran over. Of course I gave him a skeptical look at first before Hyuna nodded at me.

"Be careful with my baby," I told him before walking to Hyuna. "Like it? Am I hot enough?"

"You are definately hot enough," she smirked giving me the once over. "Come on let's go meet your date."

Hyuna pulled me through the club to the VIP rooms. She made me take off my jacket and put on a blindfold.

"Why am I being blinded Hyuna? Is this guy ugly? I'll kill you if he is," I threatened her as I let her lead me to the couch.

"He's not ugly. Just sit and relax. Don't talk," she added quickly.

I kept my mouth shut as I heard the door open shortly after.

"Now come on, don't worry. I won't kill you," I heard JunHyung say. "Don't say anything until I tell you. That goes for both of you."

I smiled to myself thinking that my "date" was also blindfolded and being bossed around. I felt him sit next to me.

"Now put out your hands. The ones closest to each other please." I think that was Hyuna.

I picked up my right hand as my "date" picked up his left. I heard clanking and then felt something attach to my wrist.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" me and my "date" shouted at the same time.

"Well, I guess you guys can take off the blindfolds now," JunHyung laughed.

I ripped off mine and looked at my "date".

"WHAT THE ?! OH HELL NO!!!" we shouted at the same time.

My "date" just so happened to be Son Dongwoon. That bastard.

"You don't even know who I am, so why would you be angry?" I snapped at him.

"Of course I know who you are," Dongwoon rolled his eyes. "Kang Heeyoung. Although, I will admit. You look really good."

"How'd you even know that?" I asked weirded out.

"Maybe I'll tell you later. What I want to know is... WHY THE HELL ARE WE HANDCUFFED?!?!?!" he shouted toward our "friends".

"Well, we thought that it'd be a good chance for you guys to talk together and maybe stop all this fighting. I mean, Dongwoon you spilled fruit punch on Heeyoung's good shirt. And Heeyoung, last week you pantsed Dongwoon in front of the whole school. When  are you going to stop being so childish?" Hyuna explained. She tried to start nice but ended up sounding angry.

"You two have so much frustration between the two of you that it makes it impossible to hand out together. We just need you to get along. So," JunHyung started sitting down across from us, "you're both going to stay this way until we see that you're getting along."

"But, JunHyung oppa, you know that can't happen. He's a , what if he tries something?" I asked trying to inch away from Dongwoon.

"To tell you the truth Heeyoung..." Hyuna started making a face.

I gave Hyuna a "What ?" look that made her shrink a little.

"What Hyuna's trying to say is, you need to get some and stop being so uptight. If it's with Dongwoon, what's the harm?" JunHyung  snapped. Which actually made me laugh. No one had ever said that to me before.

"If we can get along," I sighed, "we get out of these?"

"Yup!" they both answered.

"How long are we going to be stuck?" Dongwoon asked rubbing his other hand across his face.

"Until 12 tonight. Can you last 4 hours?" JunHyung asked looking at both of us. We looked at each other then nodded at JunHyung.

This night was supposed to be a night out but look what it's been turned into by my cousin and her freaking boyfriend!