Chapter 8

Letting Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

March 24 2020

Seulgi pov

Irene, how are you doing? It's also our anniversary and your birthday today. Wondering whether you'll enjoy it with Bogum or your buddies. Probably not. I’m fine… I’m fine. Is this the end to our story? all of the promises we made. You promised me that you would never leave me, but you did.

 

Why am I still waiting for you to come back? Our journey was perfect, but perfect has never guaranteed that anything is working. How do people move on so quickly, like if it never even happened?

 

Hyun, I miss you. How I miss seeing that beautiful smile, your enthusiasm, and your adorable little giggles. Oh, and your rice balls with spam. They were the very best. I still recall that you frequently discuss what we will be in the future,  concerning on our marriage and our small family. Bae Joohyun, however, I can't let you go.

 

I've been working on moving on. Wendy has been bugging me about it, telling me not to dwell on the past. And she added that leaving will never be simple. You should let it go. Even though it hurts you so much, but everything will turn out fine.

 

Though I find goodbyes to be heartbreaking, I would much prefer say hello. It's time to say goodbye. Welcome to a brand-new journey Seulgi.

 

Wendy I never have the chance to express my thankfulness. Although I was unwilling to listen to what you had to say, I appreciate you taking care of me. I appreciate your comforting me whenever I experience my lowest point in life or challenges. If we were dating, that would be lovely. Stop thinking about love, sigh. However, you will always have a special place in my heart, Hyun, wherever you go. It's funny how someone can crush your heart and you can still love them in spite of everything.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter