Chapter 10

Letting Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author note: Hey guys! Sorry for the late update was feeling pretty down lately but thanks to my old high school friend ex(not the Irene ex) gave me a motivational talk and it opened my eyes and made me realise something. So here I am guys! Hope you all are doing fine! If you are going through a difficult time, feel free to talk to me. I'm here for everyone. All right, everybody! Early Merry Christmas to all my cute little readers! Lastly for this story, Sunmi and Seulgi has the same birthday.

 

 

 

2022 

 

 

Seoul Girl High School Reunion

 

 

 

 

Sigh here we are again. All those great memories we had. Everything always lead me back to you. I’m still so lost. Even though I appeared to be content from the outside. My pals, however, have been complaining to me that I have changed badly. I cannot believe I was defeated by love. Despite the fact that I often succeed in video games, damn. I lost to a rich fool who was ignorant. Was I just being cruel to Joohyun? Why does she insist that the only girl I get angry with is her? I'm still baffled by it. Why would I mistreat my own lover who I had given everything to? I really want to……….

 

 

*slap*

 

 

 

WHO THE HECK SLAP MY BACK??

 

 

 

Suho buddy!??

 

 

“Seulgi buddy!??”

 

 

 

Seriously, bro? I know you miss me, but all it takes is a tap or pat on the shoulder to get me to look.

 

 

 

“Haha sorry Seul bro. Was too excited to see you! *hugs Seulgi*

 

 

 

Aww Suho, please stop being so pathetic. At least a few times a year, we did get together. Because of your constant work commitments and OH! How

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter