Chapter 6

Letting Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene pov

 

 

Ugh I’m so tired. Hope next time Chef Lee let us off earlier. Is so tiring coming back home everyday late and waking early for other classes.

 

 

“Bae Joohyun!!!!” 

 

 

What the hell? Can you don’t shout Yeri! Is late now! What do you want??

 

 

“I heard that you and Seulgi are not together!”

 

 

Yeah I believe everyone pretty know it.

 

 

“Are you stupid???”

 

 

Excuse me young lady! How can you call me stupid??

 

 

“How can you be so stupid?? Can’t understand how we are related”

 

 

Well duh we got the same parents sis?? 

 

 

“Oh my gosh. How can you do that to Seulgi?? I thought you guys are gonna be together forever?? I really love her! Why did you freaking break up with her??”

 

 

Gosh please tone it down man. Why are you guys saying it was like a big deal? Is not like I killed Seulgi or something. We just broke up and that is simple. 

 

 

“You killed her mentally! And you never gave her a chance to understand anything and just ghosted her. You know we love Seulgi unnie very much. And it hurts to see her cry for weeks! Why did you ever want to break up with her?? Answer me unnie!!”

 

 

I just don’t stop feeling those feels anymore! Also I need time to find myself. I’m tired Yeri. Just so tired. 

 

 

“Then why you did not tell her that?? That you need time to yourself. I know she will understand that and even comfort you! Why can’t you just tell it to her? She’s your lover. She’s always been there for you and that’s how you gonna treat her? If you going to be like this…I won’t ever want to talk to you anymore. Un-unless you give her a chance. Good night. *slam the door*

 

 

Irene’s bedroom

 

Sigh. What a great day….she’s right. I never gave her the real reason. But I just don’t ho-

 

 

I’m a little monster~

 

*Solar calling*

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter