Chapter 7

Letting Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2020 March

 

 

Yeri pov

 

 

Seulgi unnie I like you more than a friend! 

 

 

“Aww I like you as well Yeri. Be mine?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*SLAP*

 

 

 

*wakes up*

 

 

What the heck was that unnie???

 

 

“You need to go to school?? Is orientation day? And welcome to the adult world!”

 

 

I WAS JUST HAVING THE BEST DREAM EVER! AND YOU HAVE TO WAKE ME UP AT THE BEST PART???

 

 

“Yeri tone it down. Stop being so loud everytime. And go take a shower, you are stinkyy. Please come down eat your breakfast that I made.” *kisses yeri forehead*

 

 

GEEZ FINE *angrily walk to bathroom*

 

 

 

 

 

*University*

 

 

Seulgi pov

 

 

Sigh another month has passed. And is our anniversary month. How are you feeling rene? Are you doing well??

 

 

 

“Seulgi!! I wanna introduce my friend from the US! Come here bear.”

 

 

“Krystal Seulgi. Seulgi Krystal. Shake hands please.”

 

 

Wow you are really pretty… 

 

 

“Bear you know we can hear you right??”

 

 

Ohh hehe. Hi I’m Kang Seulgi. Age 20 this year. Currently single and available!

 

 

“Wow is this a dating show now?”

 

 

*Giggles* Hi Seulgi! I’m Krystal. Age 20 too. Currently single and finding the love of my life.

 

 

“Oh dear…now I’m the mc of this dating show. Hello guys!?? Now let’s show her around bear. (Don’t tell me seul already like her?)

 

 

On the other side

 

 

“Hey rene, look at that girl with Seul. She’s really pretty! Is that our baby bear new girlfriend! Way to go bear!”

 

 

Geez is still early now Solar. My ears need time to wake up. First is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter