Chapter 5

Letting Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Exam month)

 

2019 October

 

 

 

In the university 

 

Seulgi pov

 

 

“You look very beautiful today Irene” -Bogum

 

 

“So I was always ugly?” -Irene

 

 

“N-no I mean erm” -Bogum

 

*laughs* “I’m just joking around with you sweetie~ lets just go to class” -Irene

 

 

 

I see that you are very contented with him now. Whenever he made you smile. Made it to get in my way and every time you laugh. You make that lovely sound. And is just the hardest thing to forget about it when i love you so much but not know how to show it to you.

 

 

I hate that you’re perfect, perfect for me..I thought and believe that we were made for each other but I know the truth. I’m no good for you and I hate that you are always so prefect for me. 

 

 

What good are words when they always just get in our way. And it just hurts the most just to know that you don't feel the same now. So I always get down on my knees and I pray things will change everyday. But life is what happens when things they don't work out our way….my way.

 

 

Now I spend all my nights in the dark and afraid. Cause I have tried to forget you but these things just don't go away. 

 

 

“Hey baby bear!” *hugs from the back* 

 

 

Oh hey Wendy…

 

 

 

 

Thoughts = ( )

 

 

Wendy pov

 

 

Come on Seulgi..I thought you say that you moved on from her? (Sighs oh Seul. If only you will notice that I always been waiting for you Seulgi. What so good about her?)

 

 

“I just can’t let it go of her. She’s everything I think wherever I go. Always be on my mind. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter