Chapter 1

Letting Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi pov

 

2 months later(year end)

 

Day by day, I’m still questioning myself. Like did I did something wrong? Was I being too clingy? Or I’m just too much for you? 

 

What do Bogum have that I don’t? Is it because I can’t give you a child? I remember you been telling me how you wanted kids. How you love the way I handle them. How did I make them to gang up with me to tease you. And even named our two daughters. The eldest as Janice, the one who will protect her younger sister and be playful like me. And the youngest is going to be as beautiful like you. We know each other for so many years and dated for two years. 

 

How can you just move on so easily? You just texted for a break up and even requested that to return everything that you gave me to remember about you. 

 

How can you just let go a relationship like this? You told me you will think about our relationship and tell me your answer on before the end of this year. And now I’m still waiting for your reply. 

 

Been waiting for days for you Irene. Is gonna be 12am…..a new year. Tick tock tick tock……HAPPY NEW YEAR! 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter