Hidden feelings.

My Secret Admirer ♥


a/n : usually I use informality in writing these korean words, just so you know :)


Nugu - Who

Sillo - (pronounced as 'Shi-ro') I don't want to.

Hyeong/Hyung - (pronounced as 'Hye-ong') what males call their older brother or men older than them.

Ne - Yes

Kaja/Gaja - Let's go

 


 

SEONYOUNG'S P.O.V

 

"Where can that rabbit be? Daun's gonna kill me if i won't tutor her today."

While walking through the hallway, I noticed 5 familiar figures in one of the classrooms. I peeked through the small window just above the doorknob.

"Oh it's them." (Onew,Jonghyun,Key,Minho, and Taemin)

I was about to open the door when....

 

"MWO??!!" They all shouted in chorus.

"Onew Hyung!!"

"Finally!"

"SHUSH. Someone might hear you! You're so loud!"

"Fine. Stop nagging."

 

It seems like they're busy. I guess i'll just return it to Onew later..

 

"I wanna confess to her."

 

What the.....?

 

Then boom! It just clicked. I just suddenly froze on that spot. I felt Onew's notebook slipping from my hand and dropped on the floor.

I didn't even bothered to pick it up. I just ran and proceeded where Daun was.....

 

So.. Onew likes someone huh..

 

*sigh*

 

ONEW'S P.O.V

 

"Guys promise me you won't tell anybody. And by 'Anybody,'  I mean't EVEN YOUR DOG." I ordered.

"How about Seonyoung Noona?" Taemin asked me.

"WELL DUH." Key answered. "Use your common sense Taeminnie-yah.

 

"GUYS. Do you promise?"

"Ne."

"Ne."

"Ne."

 

.....................

 

I looked at Jonghyun.

"But Hyung! You know I at lying."

"I don't need you to lie. You just have to keep it to yourself."

"But Hyung!"

I put both of my hands on my waist and copied what Key usually does.

"Fine. I'll try okay?"

"Good. Then lets go. We still have about 20 minutes till lunch is over."

"I want banana milk!"

"Then buy one." [Minho]

We stepped out of the classroom and saw a familiar looking notebook on the floor.

"Huh? Who owns this?" [Jonghyun]

"Try finding for a name." [Minho]

"Hm. Lee Jinki." [Taemin]

"Hyung! You're so careless! You even drop a single notebook  without feeling it?!" [Key]

"What? I have no idea why it ended up here!"

"Banana Milk~!" [Taemin]

"Okay. Okay. Kaja!~"

 

 

We entered the cafeteria and went straight to the clerk who's at the counter. My eyes roamed the whole place and automatically landed on Seonyoung. Coincidently, she lifted her head up and made eye contact with me. I gave her a smile and she gave me the same too. After like 2 seconds, she was already laughing. Then Daun faced her and then faced me. She also laughed.

"Whaa..Wae??" I mouthed.

I turned around and saw Jonghyun,Key,Minho and Taemin dancing and making wierd faces. They went back to their original positions as fast as they can and pretended as if nothing happened.

*cough* *cough* [Jonghyun]

"YAH!"

"Take it easy hyung. We just made Pretty Noona happy. [Minho]

"By making fun of me?? Aish. Whatever."

 

SEONYOUNG'S P.O.V

 

"Hahaha! They're so cute! That was so funny! haha!"

I turned to look at Daun and she was smiling at me creepily.

"Mwoooooo??"

"You like him don't you?"

"Mwo? Nugu?" I tried my best to give her the 'innocent look'

"Onew."

"Whaa... of course not!"

then i saw that 'just-admit-it' look plastered on her face.

"why would you think that? is it bad to laugh? You laughed too!"

"I laughed because it was funny. But the way you look at him, there's really, something."

"I.. I told you. There's n...n.none." Oh no. I just stuttered. One of my traits when I lie.

"I know you well Seonyoung. Well, not as well as Onew, but I can easily notice what's bothering you, blahblahblah."

"Aish. Fine. I do  like him."

"I knew it!!"

"Be quiet!"

"So,, tell me about it!"

"Sillo."

"Wae??!"

 

* class bell rings *

 

"Okaygottagoseeyoulaterbye!" I said as if i was doing a tongue twister.

"Yah! Eum Seonyoung!"

"Merong~! "

 

*whew* That was close. I'm not really comfortable talking about that thing yet. After all, he doesn't even like me. It's just useless thinking about it.

 

After a million years of agony, finally it was the last period of the day. We waited for Mr. Kang  but instead, Ms. Moon arrived.

"Okay listen up students! Mr.Kang will not be here today because he and his wife are expecting their baby today. So he just wants you guys to study and read your books while no one is around. I have to go now."

"Yeah.Great. Now what do i do?" I questioned myself.

"Read a book." My classmate said.

"No thanks. I already read the next 3 modules."

"Hm, suit yourself."

 

I looked around the room finding myself something to do. I saw my classmates writing on the board, chatting, texting, playing that stupid truth-or-dare game where all you have to do is kiss some random person on the lips. My classmates made that a golden rule. Well, pretty much everyone is having fun; even Onew who's jut sleeping and doesn't seem to care with what's happening to our 'zoo-like' classroom. Then i remembered, I always have my diary with me.

"Hm. Now i have something to do."I took out my diary and started writing.

 

Dear Diary,

                    Today, i overheard Onew talking to the boys about confessing to someone. To be honest, i got hurt. I have liked him for years now, and didn't even had the guts to tell him. But i'm glad it didn't end up that way, or else i'll just ruin our friendship, - and i don't want that to happen. Sigh. I'm confused. Is it better to tell him? or maybe not?............ i choose, NOT.

 

END OF P.O.V


A/N : Yes. I know. I hate myself for not updating either. :'(

I've been REALLY busy these past few weeks.    I'm sorry~~

정말 미안합니다 선배님 그리고, 감사합니다 ♥ ^^ 츄~ 츄~ 

 

@ thenameiloved08 : Here is an update~ thank you for reading even though it has just 2 chappies :)

@ khrzontokki : Here you go Chingu~ thank you for reading :3 ^^

@ Maggie : Yeah. Sorry. I'm just really fully booked. :"( I should be reasting this summer but unfortunately, no. T_T thank    you~!  ^^

- I forgot the previous comments since AFF deleted it. T_T thats why i wasn't able to reply. :)