Flashback.

My Secret Admirer ♥

 

Gwaenchana It's okay/ I'm alright / Are you okay?/

JoesonghapnidaI'm sorry [formal]

Aniyo - No [Semi-formal]

Kamsahapnida - Thank you [formal]

Neodo - You too/ You also

Joong Hakgyo - Middle School

Godeung Hakgyo - High School

Mannaseo Bangawoyo - It's nice to meet you [Semi-formal]

Uwa - it's a Korean expression used when surprised,amazed, etc. It's like a Korean version 'Wow'

 

**( 'hapnida' sounds like : 'hamnida' )


 

SEONYOUNG'S P.OV

 

I finished writing and started to read my books when suddenly, the dismissal bell rang.

"YEAH!" my classmates shouted.

Whew. Finally. I wanna go home and sleep already. I stood up and fixed my things. As i was approaching my locker, i felt a slight tap on my left shoulder. I turned to look, and saw Onew behind me.

"Onew-yah."

"Mianhae, I can't walk home with you today. I have, err, something to do."

"Ah, gwaenchana. I can manage."

"Take care okay? And go straight home."

" Yeah~ "

" Oh wait. One more thing, Text me when you're home too. "

" Relax Onew. It's not like it's my first time going home alone. Geez. "

" I just wanna make sure~ "

" Fine. "

 

ONEW'S P.O.V

 

I felt kinda bad for not accompanying her. I'm worried something bad might happen, just like before....

 

Flashback :

Seonyoung went home a few hours after the dismissal time. She was a part of the schools sports club which had practice and required her to stay. While walking, her phone vibrated. She stopped and checked her phone :

 

TO: SEONYOUNG

FROM : UMMA

                                        

               Seonyoung-ah, are you going to eat dinner her tonight?

 

She quickly replied ,

 

TO : UMMA :)

FROM : SEONYOUNG

 

  Aniyo Umma. I'll just grab my dinner at some fast food. Don't worry, I'll take care on my way home :)

 

And with that she continued walking. She finally arrived at the end of the street where the stoplight is. As soon as it became green, she started to cross the street wanting to go home immediately for it was getting late. Unknown to her, a drunk driver was also along the way, driving his car on it's almost-maximum speed. While she was crossing, the driver seem to ignore the stoplight and her presence, thus, continued on driving. Luckily, a boy was fast enough to push her out of the way. And so he did. He accidentaly trip on her foot causing him to lose his balance and fall. They ended up lying on the street in an awkward position with him on top of Seonyoung.

 

" Oh. Joesonghapnida " he said while getting up.

" A..Aniyo! Kamsahapnida! " She gave him a 90 degree bow.

" It's okay! No need to bow. " He flashed her a bright smile.

" Omo. You're wearing my school's uniform?"

"  Yeah. Neodo! So, I guess we're from the same school. "

" Wow. what a coincidence. Keke "

"  Haha! By the way, My name is Lee Jinki, a seventh grader at Eonju Joong hakgyo. But you can call me Onew."

" Hm, unique name Onew. I'm Eum Seonyoung, also a seventh grader at the same school. Mannaseo Bangawoyo "

" You too~ "

" But how can i repay you from what you have done earlier?"

" No need, really. "

" But i insist. "

" Um, maybe a piece of chicken will do? "

" It's a deal then. Besides, i'm already starving."

Then, they went to the nearest fastfood chain and ate. 30 minutes passed before they excited the place.

 

" Hey, thank you very much Onew"

" No. Thank you~ "

" So, see you around then. "

After the conversation ended, a loud sound of thunder was heard. A few raindrops started to fall. Seonyoung rummaged through her bag to find her umbrella.

 

"can't find it? " Onew asked.

" Yeah. Stupid umbrella. It might have ran away 'cause i haven't been using it for a while now. Keke " Onew chuckled at what she said.

" I'll just accompany you home then. "

" Mwo? No thank you. You've done alot already for me already. "

" Really? If you say so.. Well good luck on drying your uniform tonight! " He teasingly answered back.

Seonyoung,  was hesitant at first, but gave in after a while. It was the best option for her to go home immediately.

" W..wait! Maybe i could use a little help? " Onew smiled.

 

While walking down the street, Onew was quite surprised at how familiar the way was.

" Okay, so, this is my place. " She pointed at the blue painted house infront of them.

" Thank you very much for everything Onew. Sorry if you still have to travel far to get home... " He let out a chuckle.

" What's so funny?"

" Far? That house isn't far. " He pointed at the light yellow-painted house standing just beside Seonyoung's house.

" Ehh?? "

" I actually live in that house. "

" Jinjja?? Uwaa~~ what a small world! Haha~ "

" Haha yeah! "

" So, you're our new neighbor huh? "

" Yup. We just moved in the other day. "

" Oh cool~ so, see you around then "

" Bye~! "

 

After that day, they became really close. Onew would often go to Seonyoung's house to tutor her, or would just talk about random things. And the same goes for Seonyoung. They were inseparable.


a/n :  Here you go~~ An update after more than a week of not updating~ lol. Uh, how is this chap? Its lame right? For me, I do  think so. XD Okay, so  i went to Etude House again for the 3rd time this week, lol XD.  and i bought is Onew's pick of lip balm.  it smells so good~~ Keke~  And above all,,, there's  SHINee all over the place~! haha XD. just sharin' :3 :* Anyways, Have a nice day Everyone!~

faniee   :  Here's an update Chingu :) thanks for reading! I added you back^^

Maggie  :  Oh no no~ Don't worry, i didn't take it the other way. Keke. Thank you~ Hwaiting! ;)           

yowmemeng  :  Here's an update. Thanks for reading! :) 

thenameiloved08  : Thanks for adding me! Oh sure~ Just ask me~ Hihi. I'd be glad to. ;) Haha, that was my situation too at first~ Watching K-Dramas will help alot too ;) Ohh, I updated this last last Monday and i was at Mall of Asia at that time~ you know MOA right?~ ^^