Jonghyun-ah, help me~

My Secret Admirer ♥

 

 Eomoni - Mother (second highest form of respect)

Noona Older sister (used by males)

Mwoyaige - What is this?

Mian - Sorry (informal)

Aish - ugh/damn/ or simply an expression used to show irritability etc.

Andwae - used for saying disapproval

 


*SEONYOUNG'S P.O.V*

 

Jinki told me he's not walking home with me. So i guess its just me today...

After fixing my stuff i picked up my bag and proceeded to the school's breezeway. As i was walking towards my bike i noticed how dark and cloudy the sky was. I can hear the frequent thunder rumblings.

"Uh-oh. Can't be good."

I hurried to my bike and unchained it. I looked at the wheels and saw that the backwheel was completely deflated.

"Really, man??"  I said with disappointment.

Looks like im gonna have to run. -___-

 

*ONEW'S P.O.V*

 

Oh boy. Its gonna rain any moment now.

He knows Seonyoung is too lazy, or rather, too forgetful to bring her umbrella.

 

[Jonghyun] "Hyung! lets go!"

Okay! Coming! I replied.

[Key] "wait. where's Taemin??"

[Minho] "he had a 15-minute after-school detention 'cause he was late this morning. let's just meet him in the front gate.'

 

Great.

 

"kaja. pali pali" i said while pulling Jonghyun's arm

[Jonghyun] "we're not in a hurry hyung, you know."

 

"Of course we are. I still have to finish some homework!"

[Jonghyun] "Pshhh. That's so lame Hyung. Who needs homework?'

 

"Well its Seonyoung's homework."

[Key] "Ohh~~ Seonyoung Noona's homework, eh?" Key said, raising both his eyebrows and had this creepy smile on his face.

 

"Mwo???"

[Jonghyun,Key,Minho] *cough cough*

 

"Stop that."

[Minho] " wae? we're not doing anything. you act so guilty. :P"

"Aish. You've been teasing me with Seonyoung pretty much ever since the day you met her. I told you, she's just a friend. Nothing more." 

 

Before they were even able to reply, they heard a familiar voice.

"Hyung~!!"  -Taemin

 

Very good, Taemin. hihi~

 

[Key] "Finally."

[Taemin] "OH. Jonghyun Hyung, since we're going to your house do you think maybe we could all eat our dinner there? Pwease?"

[Jonghyun] "yah. don't you give me that puppy dog eyes. That's my job."

[Taemin] "Okay~ but seriously, can I eat my dinner there?"

[Jonghyun] "Ahrasso. Ahrasso."

 

*SEONYOUNG'S P.O.V"

 

still looking at my flat tire, i mumbled, "can this day get any worse?"

 

*RAINS*

 

"WOW."  Im so unlucky. as always.

 

"When you have problems, Just laugh it off, Seonyoung-ah~ You recieve luck when you laugh. ;) "

 

I remembered what Onew said. So i tried laughing. Then I noticed some people passing by looking at me weirdly.... OH. I prolly look like some crazy kid laughing by herself.

Stupid Jinki. It aint working!

 

I reached my house after 20 minutes of non-stop running in the pouring rain. I swear i was SOAKING wet.

"Umma!! Im home!!!"

"Okay, Okay! You dont have to sh-- what the. You look like and Ugly duckling Seonyoung." 

"EHH? what a great way to greet your kid, umma"

"Just kidding Seonyoung-ah. Just a second, i'll get you a towel"

"Aniyo Umma, gwaenchanayo. I forgot my umbrella today so.. yeah."

"Aigoo. Again?? No wonder Jinki scolds you. Oh well, take a shower and dry yourself up. then come down for dinner."

"Neh~"

 

*ONEW'S P.O.V"

[at Jonghyun's house]

 

"Anyeonghaseyo Eomeoni~!" We bowed and greeted Jonghyun's mom

"Omo~ the boys are here! come in~ come in~" she said welcoming us and we started removing our shoes

 

[Jonghyun] "Umma~~ Is Noona there?"

[Jonghyun's mom] "Yes. She's over there~"

[Jonghyun] "Oh! Noona!!  could you do me a favor and help these three with the food? gomawo! :D "

 

Taemin, Key, and Minho headed to the kitchen with Jonghyun's Noona and Mom while me and Jonghyun went upstairs.

"Yah, yah. Are you gonna help me or what?"

[Jonghyun] "mullon. Just sit down and i'll be right there."

 

So i sat down and waited for Jonghyun. He went to his bookshelf and gathered a few magazines.

[Jonghyun] "Here, i found just the thing. kekek~"

 

How to date 101

Being a ladies' man

How to make them fall head-over-heels

The Boy's guide to flirtationship

The guide to being a hottie

 

"MWOYAIGE?!"

[Jonghyun] "Yah! you asked me to help you with courting --- "

"Yah! lower your voice. those three might hear you." i told him.

[Jonghyun] ah, mian. but anyways, you asked for help so there. problem solved hyung. and You're welcome! ;D "

 

" andwaeee. Those magazines are no help at all you know."

[jonghyun] "aish. you're so picky hyung. ahrasso ahrasso. "

 


author's note

Helloooo!~ I've finally updated after a year of being on hiatus! yayyyy~ keke~ anyways, how's everyone doing? i hope everyone's doing good, neh? :) i find this chapter pretty boring.. :c and, just a few things, 1.) I'll be adding a few stuff on this chapter tomorrow as soon as i wake up and as well as the Mini Dictionary 2.) I'll start editing and fixing this story tomorrow too so yeahh 3.) i re-read the previous chapters and saw quite a few typos, i apologize~ no worries, i'll fix and edit everything tomorrow. I promise :)

 

@thenameiloved08  sorry for not updating!! :( *bows repeatedly* I promise to update more often now:) thank you for waiting <3

@Miyuki-chan2785  aww~ thanks hun! Dont worry, there's still hope,just keep swimmin'swimmin'swimmin'~ hwaiting! ^^

@Syamimi_Munir  Gomawoyo! hwaiting~! ^^

@hmonggirl o h youre new? welcome to aff! thank you for subscribing! *bows*

@AlyssaLuvsSHINee  yepyep! at Montreal :D woooah! jeongmal? daebak! eodi? ^^