The usual.

My Secret Admirer ♥

 

 
 
 
 
Mwohae? (Informal) - What are you doing?
Yeoboseyo? - Means hello. Used when aswering the phone
Ireona (informal) - means Get Up or Wake Up
Jeongmalyo (formal) - Really
Bbangku Ddongku - made up word that means 'fart hole' its not a nice thing to say. 
Ahjussi - Sir, old man, etc etc. 
 
 
 
 

 

 
 
 
ONEW'S P.O.V 
 
After a few hours at Jonghyun's, I've decided to go home. I remembered that i asked Seonyoung to text me once she gets home. I pulled out my phone and sees a photo of Seonyoung with two fingers forming a 'V' sign. And yes, i do have her as my wallpaper. (So what, she's my bestfriend. Get it straight.) so anyways, i checked my phone ; 
 
 
 
No New Messages
 
 
 
Hmm. Im guessing she forgot to text me.  Again. So as soon as i entered my room i threw my bag on the table and lied down. I turned to face this huge window in my bedroom, and just right across it was Seonyoung's. Her lights were open and i can clearly see her sleeping on her study table. Haha. (A/N: Imagine Taylor Swift's 'You Belong with Me MV) i picked up my phone and dialled her number; 
 
 
SEONYOUNG'S P.O.V 
 
 
*G.NA kiss me playing* 
 
"Haru haru neo man bara bomyeo hangsang gi da ryeo bor rae, oh jik neo-"
 
I woke up hearing my ringtone. I felt a sharp pain at the back of my neck. Ughh, i must've been in this position for more than an hour. I answered the call without even looking at the Caller I.D. 
 
 
"Yeoboseyo~?" 
"Yah, you're drooling. Kekeke~ " 
 
I turned around and faced this annoying caller. 
 
"I don't care. Bye."  
"Yah neo-" 
 
 
Call Ended.
 
 
 
 
 He knows i hate being disturbed when im sleeping. But hey, he's even worse! I stood up to close the curtains and i saw Onew just giving me the why'd-you-hung-up-on-me look. I dont care. Im sleepy. I stuck my tongue out and closed the curtains.
 
 
 
To: 온유 바보~  
(Onew Pabo~) 
 
굿나잇~ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 
(Goodnight~ kkkkkkkkk) 
 
From: 선영이~  
(Seonyoungie~)
 
 
 
 
The next morning .... 
 
I felt someone shaking me violently. Okay maybe not that violent, but still! 
 
"Mwohaeeeeeeeeee?"  
"Waking you up. You, what are you doing?? We only have 40 minutes till school starts and you're still here snoring away. Come on lets go!" 
 
 
I just sat there, half asleep, still analyzing what Onew just said. 
 
"Yah! Ireona! We're gonna be late!" He said. Aish. He's being like Key nowadays. Nagging all the time. 
 
It took me a few seconds till i realized what he was saying. 
 
"OMO!" I quickly got off from my bed, took a shower, and got dressed as fast as i could while Onew was nice enough to gather my things and stuff it in my bag. I didnt bother to eat 'cause there were like 20 minutes left till the first bell rings. Since my bike's tire was deflated, and Onew didnt bring his bike today, we had to run. And at the same time, our school was 30-40 minutes away by walking. So we sprinted. Take note, sprinted. We probably looked like Road Runner dressed in uniforms. 
 
"Hee hoo hee hoo" 
"We're just on time" jinki said, catching his breath. 
"Oh. Where are the other students?"  
 
We noticed there are not even a single person except for the security ahjusshi. Still catching his breath, Jinki went up to him to ask. 
 
"Annyeonghaseyo Ahjusshi, um, do we have school today? How come we dont see any students?"
"Uh, don't you know? A letter was posted yesterday saying that school hours will start a bit late today. You still have around 3 hours till it starts."
"Oh, jeomalyo? Okay, kamsahamnida ahjusshi!" 
 
I glared at Jinki as he made his way back. 
 
"Wae? " he asked innocently. 
"I didnt get to have my precious sleep because of you. -___- " 
"Yah. We're all sleep deprived here." 
"Pabo. "
"So, shall we go to our hiding place?" He suggested. He knows i love it there. We both do. He poked me in the forehead and ran. 
"Race you there!" He said while running and gave me his famous eyesmile. 
"Yah! Neo Bbangku ddongku yah! 
 
 
 
Oh Onew. Continue doing that and i'll really fall for you.  
 
 

 

 
A/N:  i've been sulking in my room for almost 2 months now eversince i heard that SHINee will be going to the Philippines for the KPop Republic. Why SHINee whyyyyy? I've been waiting for them eversince the last time they've been to the PH which is 2009. Huhuhu. And obviously my mom didnt allow me to get a flight back to the Philippines for 2 days just for a concert. I feel so sad right now. :( plus, my sister is still in the PH so i dont have anyone to cry on. (LOL) so yeah. ㅠㅠ imma commit suicide right now. LOL KIDDING. haha. 
 
 
 
this is a pretty short chapter, but i'll be updating in 2 days since i'll be going to Ontario and wont be able to update there :3  please comment and subscribe! :)