He's a Dork. I'm a Dork.

My Secret Admirer ♥

 

Saranghae - I love you (informal)

Nado Saranghae - I love you too

Gomawo - Thanks (informal)

Mianhae - I'm sorry (informal)

 


 

* at school *

 

ONEW'S P.O.V

"Good morning Onew Oppa~!" the girls greeted me. Well, I don't want to be rude and just gave them a slight bow and smile which made them blush.

"Hey look! were right on time." I said as we sat on our seats.

"Oh great. It's Math again." Seonyoung said while ruffling and messing up her hair. I can't help but smile at her actions.

 

*After 20 minutes*

"Wow. this is so easy." I whispered to myself. I looked at the person who was seated next to me - Seonyoung. She's peacefully sleeping like a baby..... This gave me time to examine her face - her angelic and pretty face. So white and delicate. Finally I snapped back to reality.

"Aish. Jjinja." I decided to throw crumpled papers to wake her up.  - FAIL.

"Ahrasso. You leave me no choice." then I shook her until she wakes up.

"YAH!!" she blurted out causing everyone to look at her, - including Mr. Kim.

 

SEONYOUNG'S P.O.V

I was having this pretty dream........

I was dancing with someone under the stars. It's so romantic. He was wearing a suit and I was wearing a pretty dress.

"Seonyoung-ah~" The man said.

"Hmm?"

"Saranghae~"

"Nado Saranghae~"

I was so happy. When I turned to look at his face....  I felt something hitting me.. I tried to shrug it off. It still continued, but this time shaking me. Aish. It's so annoying.

"YAH!!" I shouted. Then I realized that everything was just a dream. Aww. I wan't even able to look at his face.

 

wait...

 

Why is everybody staring at me?

"Is there something wrong Ms. Eum?" Mr. Kim asked.

"Um, nothing Sir." I replied.

"Then would you care on giving us the answer to this problem?"

(ARGH. STUPID MATH.)

" Um, the answer is.. um.." then before I could even say another word, I saw Onew wrote down something on his notebook slightly showing them to me secretly.

 

This is the answer Seonyoung-ah :

 

"--->   6x+4+2x = 52 <---"

             ^_______^          

 

" umm, 6x plus 4 plus 2x is equal to 52. " I answered.

" Correct. " Mr. Kim said and proceeded to the other problems.

"whew. that was so close "

" Gomawo Onew-ya"

" Yah. Don't you think I deserve a reward for that? "

" Ani " I replied.

" Ahrasso. Isn't it that mid-terms is coming up? I think I'll be busy. Mian. But I can't tutor you. " Onew said with a smirk on his face.

" FINE. I'll treat you a bucket  Fried Chicken. "

" Then it's a deal! " Onew answered quickly.

 

Kekeke~   just like Onew said - ' There's nothing a Chicken can't solve. ' It looks like I can use Chicken in anyway I want eh? Kekeke~

 

* lunch bell rings *

 

NO ONE'S P.O.V

" Onew-yah!" Seonyoung shouted.

" Hm? "

" Are you going to eat lunch? "

" Mianhae Seonyoung-ah.  I can't eat lunch with you because I'm going to hang out with the boys first."

" Oh ahrasso. I promised Daun I'll be tutoring her for History so I can't eat lunch either. "

" Okay. Annyeong~! "

" Annyeong! "

Onew didn't notice that his notebook fell from his bag......

 

SEONYOUNG'S P.O.V

"Omo~  what is this? " I slightly opened the cover and saw Onew's name on it.

 ~이진기~

 

"Oh it's Onew's notebook. I need to give it to him. "

I packed my bag and left the room. I looked everywhere but I can't seem to find Onew.

"Where can that rabbit be? "

END OF P.O.V


a/n : Finallyyyyyy!! School is over! :D It makes me really happy :) well......  I'm still on Chapter 2 -.-" :( sorry guys!

AFF Trolled on me last time. And my old Chapter two is goooooone! Even the comments, my latest subbers, - GONE! :((

I hope you liked it though. Even just a little? ^^