Part 2

Strong Love

He hears those voices again, the same voices as last time. The girl is talking and the boy behind her responds. He tries to answer as well, but he is unable to move or say anything. He hears a doctor coming in and he hears him talking to the girl. After the doctor left again, he hears that the girl is crying. The girl lets her head rest on his chest. Even though it hurts, it feels nice that the gril touches him. He tries to wake up, he wants to comfort the crying girl. He doesn't like it when someone near him is crying, especially when that someone is crying because of him. He tries to move his arm and feels that it works. He lets his arm rest on the girl's back and he feels her responding. He tries to open his eyes and blinks a couple of time, because the light in the room is bright. He moves his head to the left and looks straight into the eyes of the girl. 'Where am I?' He hears his own voice. The girl sits up and gently brushes away his hair from his eyes. He can hear her voice and has to focus to hear the words. '... In the hospital. You had an accident. But you are going to be okay.' He smiles and wants to hold her, so he stretches his hand. The girl holds his hand and gives a gentle kiss on it. The boy behind her smiles. He frowns, they look so familiar but he can't recognize them. The girl laughs ans the boy comes closer. 'How do you feel now, a little bit better?' The voice is so deep and familiar, but he still can't recognize it. He turns to the girl again and opens his mouth. 'It hurts,' he whispers, the tears burning in his eyes. He let's his head rest on the pillow and closes his eyes. 'I'm so tired and my head hurts.' He can hear the girl talking again, her voice so gentle, soft and relaxing. 'You can sleep if you want, I will stay with you.' He feels her lips on his forehead: "She kissed me," he thinks. The girl speaks again: 'You can go home Yunho, all he need is rest.' He hears the boy clearing his throat and footsteps fading away. "So the name of the boy is Yunho, it sounds so familiar," he thinks. He clears his mind and falls into a dreamless sleep.