Part 1

Strong Love

It hurts. His whole body hurts. There are voices. He tries to concentrate on the voices and tries to find out to who they belong, but his head hurts too much. He slowly opens his eyes, but everything is unclear. He tries to focus his view a bit, so he can see more clear. A hand touches his cheek, the touch is so soft but it burns. he looks into a white room and turns his head a little. There are two people sitting next to his bed. They start talking again an he finds out that there is one girl and a boy, The girls is closer to his bed and she is the one who touches him. The pain rushes through his body and he can feel tears burning in his eyes. He opens his mouth, but is unable to speak. The girl wipes away some of his tears and he can see her smile, before he falls back into the dark.

 

Hiroko wipes away the tears and some blood of his face. She saw it clear, he woke up and wanted to say something. When she smiled, he tried to smile back before he lost his consciousness again. Hiroko feels a strong hand on her shoulder and she turns around. Her big brother, Yunho, looks into her eyes. 'He is going to be okay. He woke up, so he is safe. I am going home, I think you want to stay here right? Just like yesterday night and the nights before?' Hiroko nods and looks back at Changmin again. 'Even though he is save now, he can still be in danger later. I want to stay with him, there is a chance that he will wake up again.' Hiroko sighs: 'Why didn't I leave the building earlier? Why did I have to be so stupid and didn't run after him immediately. It's my fault that he's here Yunho.' Her brother shakes his head: 'You did the best you could. If you ran after him immediately, you both would have been injured. Or worse... I can see you're tired, try to rest a little. Everything will be fine. Good night.' Hiroko nods. 'Safe trip home. Good night.' She looks at her brother walking away. When he left, Hiroko takes her boyfriends hand and looks at him. He looks so pale, the machines next to the bed tell her he's still alive. She leans towards him and gives him a kiss on his head. Hiroko lies down a little, her head resting on his chest. She falls asleep.