Part 3

Strong Love

Hiroko opens her eyes and looks up. When she looks around, she remembers everything again. From the meeting at SME 'till the accident and her boyfriend being hospilized. She looks down at her boyfriend, he's still asleep. The color on his face returned a little, but he is still pale. Hiroko stands up and walks to the window, she looks outside and sees that the sun is shining bright. 'It's a perfect day to go outside,' she says to herself. She turns around when she hears some noise and she looks at the boy on the bed. He opened his eyes and is now trying to sit up straight. Hiroko walks to the bed and holds her boyfriend. 'Don't go too fast. Your body needs to heal.' The boy nods, but still tries to sit up straight. Hiroko decides to help him and the boy smiles. 'Your smile is still beautiful,' she says and the boy looks at her. He looks confused and starts to talk. 'Who are you? Why are you always here when I wake up? Who is that other boy that was with you previous times? Why am I here, what happened to me?' Hiroko lets her hand rest on his arm and sits down on the bed. 'Before I'll tell you, I want to ask you something. Do you know who you are?' The boy looksw at Hiroko with a non-understanding face. Hiroko shakes her head and start to talk. First about him, her and her brother, not mentioning any names. After a while she starts to talk about the accident. The boy notices that it's hard for her to talk about it and he holds her hand.

She stops talking and looks into his dark eyes, seeing some signs of recognition in them. Hiroko starts to smile and wants to bend towards him, when he pulls her to him. He looks at her and Hiroko sees that his eyes changed. The way he looks at her is different than 5 minutes ago, it's the same look he gave her before the accident. 'You can sit closer if you want, I don't bite,' he says and he blushes a little. He puts his arm around her shoulder, gently pulling her closer. Hiroko lets her head rest on his shoulder. 'It feels good to have you back with me, I missed you so much.' He smiles at her words and gives her a kiss on her cheek. 'I missed you too, Hiroko.' Hiroko smiles and moves her arm a little, so her hand is resting on his leg. 'The doctors thought you wouldn't make it. They gave up already, because you were in such a deep coma. You slept for two weeks, I was with you day and night. I was telling you stories, hoping for a reaction. And when the doctor came in that you were never going to wake up again, you woke up.' Hiroko puts her arm around her boyfriend and lies down a little. Changmin also lies down and pulls Hiroko against him, her head is now resting on his chest. 'Shall we ask if we can go outside in the afternoon? Fresh air can do miracles to people.' Hiroko chuckles: 'Maybe. But now I want to stay like this. If you don't mind.' Changmin shakes his head and plays with Hiroko's fingers. 'Me too. It feels so nice to be with you again. I wanted to wake up earlier, but somehow my body didn't want to react. Even when I was sleeping, I could hear you talk. It was so annoying that I couldn't react. Now I can finally control myself and do whatever I want, not just hearing and feeling everything but not being able to react.' Changmin tries to suppress a yawn, but he fails. Hiroko laughs and looks up. 'Still tired? You should try to sleep again. I will stay here, I don't have another choice anyway.' Changmin nods and closes his eyes. 'Do you want to wake me up for dinner. I will never get better if I don't eat.' Hiroko answers by a kiss on his cheek and she smiles. She knows that her boyfriend is sleeping when he loosens his grip on her. 'Sweet dreams sweetie.' Hiroko changes her position a little, sets her alarm at 5PM and puts her phone on the table next to the bed. After that, she closes her eyes.