Part 3-2

Strong Love

"RISE UP!" Hiroko wakes up when she hears her alarm, the song "Rising Sun" from DBSK. She shuts the alarm and wakes up Changmin. 'Dinner is ready in half an hour. Wake up.' Changmin slowly opens his eyes and starts to groan. Hiroko looks at him with a concerned face and when he sees her, he smiles. 'It's nothing, really,' Changmin says but Hiroko doesn't believe him. She know that he is strong and that he won't show it very quick when something hurts. Hiroko looks at him with a smile on her face and she gives him a kiss on his cheek. 'Why don't you change your clothes so we can eat when dinner is ready.' Changmin nods and Hiroko helps him with getting dressed. 'I can do it by myself,' he says and tries to stand up. As soon as he stands, he falls down and screams in pain. Hiroko sits down next to him on the floor and he leans against her, tears rolling over his cheeks. Hiroko brushes the tears away and pulls him in a hug. 'Come, don't cry. I will help you.' Changmin sits down on the bed again and Hiroko helps him with the rest of his clothes. She helps him stand up and they walk to the elevator. Hiroko presses the right button and the elevator goes down. They walk to the canteen and Hiroko let him sit down at a little table next to the window. Hiroko gets the food, before joining him again. They start to eat their meals.

After dinner they go back to Changmin's room and they sit down on the bed. Changmin leans against Hiroko and she puts her arm around him. 'Everything okay?' she asks with a concerned voice. He just nods and plays with her hand. 'Tell me if it hurts somewhere, okay?' Changmin nods and lies down on the bed, his head resting in Hiroko's lap. He looks at her and a smile appears on his lips. Hiroko smiles back and brushes away the hair in front of his eyes. 'You do it on purpose, right? Keeping your hair long? You just want me to touch you every time,' she says while laughing. Changmin nods again ans closes his eyes. 'Tired? Do you want to sleep?' She asks and he shakes his head. 'No, I just want to lie down a little bit while being with you. And this way it doesn't hurt.' Hiroko smiles and lies down on the bed as well. Changmin changes his position, so that he's next to her and he puts his arm around her. 'But this is way better, don't you think?' Hiroko nods and puts her arm around him as well. He her back and they fall asleep in each other's arms.