Chapter 1

Where Do I Begin, Where Do We End

 

Minhyuk-shi, I know it’s hard. But when you calm down and ready to talk, please contact me.

 

The message left as read, just like his previous messages. Minhyuk didn’t want to talk to him, he didn’t want to even think about it. He is busy, he is working. Astro is still in the middle of promotion. They had stage performances and interviews one after another. He didn’t have the time to think about that message and that person.

 

Actually, he can.

 

He always can.

 

That topic will always haunt him, even when he is on stage. He just can’t think about it. He can’t face that person and say he is ready to talk. Because he didn’t.

 

Not when he is with his beloved members. It will crush them if they know.

 

“The member you like to be roommate with?” Eunwoo read the question on the rolled paper.

 

“Me. Me.” Minhyuk as always jumping at the prospect of being chosen.

 

The members laugh at him as they wait for the visual.

 

“No…it should be Bin hyung,” Sanha tease.

 

“Eunwoo hate you,” Myungjun add to the fire.

 

Eunwoo grins, without looking at any of s at his side, he said Moonbin’s name as an answer.

 

“Right. That’s my best friend,” Moonbin smiles proudly.

 

“He’s scared to sleep in the same room with you,” Jinwoo chuckles at the fellow rapper beside him.

 

Minhyuk’s dimple form in his cheek as he smile, showing he is half hurt half laughing together with them.

 

Right. Eunwoo would only pick him two out of ten questions. Sometimes he genuinely said Minhyuk’s name, sometimes he change his answer from the first name to Minhyuk’s, claiming he was only joking, and sometimes he stick to the other member’s names.

 

All three possibility would hurt Minhyuk, no matter if the elder was serious or playing around. Because he didn’t know if Eunwoo was sincerely choosing him or just saying his name to make fun of him.  

 

Jinwoo shows the box of rolled papers to Minhyuk’s face, waiting for him to pick a question himself. With the same smile on his face, he takes a paper and unroll them.

 

Quiet.

 

The words on the paper punch him directly to his stomach.

 

Minhyuk blank, staring at the paper to make sure it didn’t make fun of him.

 

His eyes not failing him, right? Not this soon, right?

 

“What are you doing?” Jinwoo asks, peeking at the question.

 

“Rocky is trying to act again,” Myungjun says.

 

“Ah, hyung, faster,” Sanha whine.

 

Minhyuk gulp his saliva. “Any secret you want to confess and come clean?” He lowered the paper and his eyes down.

 

The members are laughing in anticipation, taking his silence as he was pondering which secret he want to tell.

 

He clear his throat, lifting his head to face the camera. “Lately I was thinking I want to buy a house near the beach or start a sauna business.”

 

There’s “ahh” and “ooh” from the elders and the youngest, as Minnyuk’s heart still beating nervously thinking about that one big secret.

 

“Why the beach?” Myungjun asks.

 

“I always want to live near the beach,” he replies.

 

“Why sauna?” Moonbin question next. “I thought you want to open a billiard place since you really like billiard.”

 

Because it’s hurt if I open a business I can’t play.

 

“But Rocky likes sauna so much too,” Eunwoo answer for the rapper.

 

“And you can add a billiard table in the sauna, like a game room or something,” Jinwoo supply.

 

Minhyuk grins plainly, liking and hating the idea at the same time.

 

The box of rolled papers move back to Sanha at the other end, starting the questionnaire for the second lap. Minhyuk just watch s playing around and make fun of each other silently. He laughs when they laugh, he nods when they nod, he shakes his head when they argue.

 

He didn’t say a word, not until it was his turn.

 

And no one care to nudge him to talk.

 

-------------

 

“I’m sorry, Minhyuk-shi,”

 

It didn’t sound like an apology, but Minhyuk knows it just for the formality. That person can do nothing. And Minhyuk can’t too. Actually, they can. With money and Minhyuk’s status as an idol, they can do something, anything, to help Minhyuk from this…this…what exactly?

 

Problem?

 

Secret?

 

Misery?

 

His feet feel heavy as he forcefully drags them to their dorm. His head hurt, his heart shattered, his hands shaking. He wants to cry. He wants to bawl his tears out until his voice hoarse. But he can’t. They still had a few stage performances left. And tomorrow is the soonest. His throat won’t get enough time to heal if he cries himself to sleep.

 

He arrived at the door, weakly lifting his hand to punch in the password. Before his hand get in contact with the device, the door open from inside, startling him. He is not ready to face anyone of s yet.

 

“Huh, Rocky?” Moobin says, surprise at seeing him as soon as he push the door open. “You’re back.”

 

Minhyuk nods his head. “I’m home. Are you going to training?” he asks, looking at Moonbin’s bag.

 

“Yeah…”

 

“Aren’t you already went to train this morning, hyung?”

 

“I did,”

 

“You shouldn’t go again for today, hyung. It’s not good for your body,” he says worriedly.

 

“Aish, you’re annoying. I know my body and I perfectly know how to handle it,” Moonbin grunts, it feels he was more upset than joking in Minhyuk’s ears.

 

“Hyung…” he whispers.

 

“Aish, leave me alone. It’s not like you aren’t gone yourself.” Moonbin push the door wider and walk pass the younger, not bothering if the wood will hit him in the face.

 

“Hyung, if I leave you alone, will you still take care of your body yourself?” he whispers sadly looking after Moonbin’s figure walking angrily to the lift.

 

The sound of the door closing startled Moonbin but he didn’t stop and refused to let it bother him. The sound was hard, as harsh as Minhyuk’s heart shattering.

 

----------

 

“We can’t wait. It will be too late.”

 

“But we have to wait, we’re in the middle of promotion. I can’t leave them alone. What would I tell them?”

 

“Tell them the truth.”

 

Minhyuk reach for the closest thing within his reach, his pillow, and he throw it across the room. He scream at the top of his lung, ignoring s in the dorm. He didn’t care if they come running to his room to check on him.

 

Because they wouldn’t.

 

Tears flowing down his checks, and he didn’t bother to wipe them away.

 

His body fall limp on the bed. He cried his heart out, grabbing and biting his blanket, muting his sadness and his pain.

 

It’s hurt.

 

It’s hurt so much.

 

His head want to explode.

 

His heart want to break.

 

He doesn’t know what to do.

 

He want to tell them but he doesn’t want to tell them.

 

Will they care?

 

Will they say he is crying for attention?

 

Will they stay with him?

 

Will they…abandon him?

 

He cries until his tears dry, he waits until his breath regular, he sniffle until there’s no snot left. He turns on his back, eyes shut, hands limp on his sides.

 

When he open his eyes, the ceiling looks blurry. He shut them, and open them again after seconds. It still cloudy. Did he cry too much that his eyes failed him right now?

 

Really?

 

Minhyuk push his body to sit up, sighing. He wipes his cheeks from excessive tears and rubs his face to get rid of its colour. He scoots to the edge, land his feet on the cold tiled floor, and paddled slowly to his dresser. He checks his face in the mirror. His eyes red, his face puffy, his hair messy. Sighing again, he went to pick up the discarded pillow and throw them back to the bed. He walks out of his room to the shared bathroom.

 

Thankfully, no one was present. He doesn’t want to face anyone right now, not before washing his face. May be everyone is in their room catching some sleep before they need to go out for a radio show that night.

 

His eyes pink, not as red as before. His cheeks still puffy, there’s nothing he can do to tone it down. Fortunately it’s not a video recording, he just need his voice for a radio. Minhyuk clear his throat, making sure it’s not as horse as he thought it will be. After that much screaming and crying, he forgot he still need his voice to work tonight.

 

Drinking some honey or lemon tea will help to ease his sore throat.

 

Minhyuk nods his head as he leave the bathroom and walks to the kitchen. His ears caught the noise of video games when he crossed Sanha’s room. The youngest must be playing games rather than napping. He clear his throat again, turning on his heels to the room. He knocks on the door and without waiting for a reply, he opens them.

 

Yeah, Yoon Sanha is sitting on his bed with his back on the head rest, phone in his hand.

 

“Sanha-ya,” Minhyuk calls.

 

Silence. Only the sound of the games responds him.

 

“Sanha-ya,” he calls again. “You’re not sleeping?”

 

“Aish, I’m playing game here, hyung,” the youngest whine, giving hint for the elder to leave him alone.

 

Minhyuk smiles plainly. “I’m hungry. Would you like to join me?”

 

“Not hungry,”

 

“Then…” Minhyuk’s eyes low. “Will you at least accompany me?”

 

“No,”

 

“Aww…” Minhyuk pouts, more hurt than acting upset. But Sanha didn’t know, he is sure of it. “Play with me, Sanha-ya,”

 

“Aish, hyung,” Sanha groans, stopping his game, looking at the elder at the door. “I don’t want to,”

 

“But…”

 

Sanha throw his handphone to the side, lowered his body on the bed and pulls his blanket over his head. “I’m going to sleep now. Leave me alone.”

 

Minhyuk blink his eyes.

 

Once.

 

Twice.

 

He sighs.

 

He turns around, pulling the door close. His back on the wood as he nurse his again shattered heart. He feels his tears start to climb when the sound of the games comes out from the room.

 

“Sanha-ya, did you hate playing with me so much?”

 

------------

 

“Two weeks. We have two weeks left till the promotion end,”

 

“I’m afraid you don’t have even a week to wait, it will be too dangerous.”

 

In the comfort of his studio, when he is all alone, he can scream and cry all he wants. He wouldn’t worry if anyone caught him. Not like he care when he did in their dorm a few days ago anyway. But at least in here, no one will come. No one will see. Even if someone open the door and see him sobbing, he can just brush it off as he is too mesmerized by the melody of his working song.

 

Minhyuk’s fingers dance on the keyboard, forming notes after notes on the computer screen. His mouse clicking here and there to drag the wave where he thinks suitable for s’ tone.

 

“I must finish this. I have to,” he says to himself.

 

He didn’t know how long he had been there. Three hours? Four hours? He had been in the studio as soon as he woke up this morning, having free schedule until he is needed in the evening for an interview with a YouTube channel. He remembers everyone but him and Jinwoo had a schedule in the morning, varies in what time they start. But Jinwoo had his later in the afternoon, while Myungjun had his in the morning and free time until the interview. Judging from the busy schedule of the members, Minhyuk guess he will go to the studio recording with the eldest.

 

Talking about Myungjun…

 

Minhyuk reach for his handphone. It’s seven minutes pass twelve, Myungjun might had finish with his solo activity. He search for the elder’s number and typing a message. And the elder replies as soon as he hit send.

 

Rocky

M-hyung, have you eaten?

 

MJ hyung

Not yet.

 

Rocky

Why didn’t you eat? You should eat.

 

MJ hyung

I’m still not done here. I will eat later.

 

Minhyuk sighs as he types a message to remind the other to eat, and the main vocal sent an angry message that he knows it and he didn’t need Rocky to nag at him.

 

He sighs again. His handphone thrown to the side as he trying to ignore yet another broken heart by s indifference. He stares at the computer screen with empty eyes. The colourful waves make his eyes hurt, and he hate looking at them, as much as he hates his life.

 

Minhyuk shakes his head, kicking out any displeased feeling in his heart. Focus. He told himself. His fingers back on the computer keyboard and producing another notes to add to his music.

 

He lets the time hug him in the stillness of his studio. He forgot about Myungjun, he forgot about the tickling clock, he forgot about his own meal. Until the door knocked and open from the outside.

 

As the literal rock of the group, it never surprise him when the newcomer pat his shoulder to announce his existence.

 

Minhyuk turns his head, seeing the face of the manager smiling down at him. He return the smiles as he take off the headphone over his head.

 

“Taeyoon hyung,” he greets. “When did you come?”

 

“Just now.” He pointed to the computer with his chin. “How was the song coming?”

 

“Good, I guess.”

 

The manager pulls his hand to his side, leaning his weight on the table. “Are you okay, Rocky?”

 

The rapper lowered his head slightly. “I don’t know…”

 

“Rocky…” The hand come back to the shoulder, squeezing them a little to comfort him. “I’m sorry…I…”

 

Silence.

 

Manager Noh Taeyoon’s word caught in his throat. The wise manager found himself at the end of the road since the news presented to him. Just like the messenger of Minhyuk’s text, and the management, he had talk and discussed things with the rapper. But they all came to the same conclusion. No matter what, it was all on Minhyuk. Whatever he wants, it’s hard for them to change his mind. Because it was his life and only him has the right to shaping his future.

 

Minhyuk lift his head and smile plainly at the elder. “Hyung, don’t be. It’s not your fault,”

 

“And it’s not yours either. Rocky, let’s discuss this again…”

 

Minhyuk quickly shakes his head and turns to face his computer screen. “I’m afraid I don’t have the time, hyung. We are still busy with schedule and I need to finish this song,”

 

“Have you tell the members?”

 

Silence.

 

“Not yet,” he says after a quiet pause.

 

“Why didn’t you? You said you will tell them,”

 

“We are still promoting, hyung,” his voice stern. “I don’t want to make them worry and ruin the momentum,”

 

“Rocky-ah…” Manager Noh sighs. “They need to know. They have to know. You can’t hide this from them forever,”

 

“I know…” He lifts his head to look at the other man. “That’s why, I will tell them after the promotion end. Let us have the happy and no accident promotion, hyung. Please.”

 

Manager Noh pats Minhyuk’s shoulder. “I hope they will make you change your mind.”

 

Minhyuk smiles sadly. “I don’t think…”

 

The door to the studio open again for the second time, surprising the manager. Minhyuk calmly turns his head and he quickly change his smiles to a happy one instead at the sight of the eldest member.

 

“M-hyung,” he greets him. “You’re done with your schedule?

 

“Hey, Rocky. Hey, hyung. At what time should we go?” Myungjun didn’t answer but asking his own as he step inside the room.

 

Manager Noh peek at his watch. “Hurm…we can go in thirty. Go sit and take a rest, we still got time,”

 

“Hyung, have you eat?” Minhyuk asks.

 

“Yeah, I did,” Myungjun replies, looking at the younger.

 

Minhyuk’s face fell. “You already ate. Why didn’t you wait for me?”

 

“Yah!” Myungjun teasingly shout. “When I didn’t eat, you nag at me, told me don’t skip my meal. When I eat, you ask why I didn’t wait for you. You will nag no matter if I eat or not. Make up your mind.”

 

Minhyuk giggles. “I thought since you didn’t eat yet when I ask, we could eat together.”

 

Myungjun’s face turns worry instantly. “You didn’t eat yet?”

 

The rapper shakes his head. “I got loss in time I guess.”

 

The eldest member sighs. “You shouldn’t skip your meal. I will order something for you. At least you can eat in the car or when we arrive at the studio,”

 

“Thanks, hyung.” He beamed happily.

 

“Now if you remember to eat as much as you remind me, you won’t get loss in time. I think you should nag at yourself more and stop bothering me,” he mumbled as he turns around, fishing his handphone to look for a delivery food and paddled to the seater at the wall behind Minhyuk’s work station.

 

Manager Noh squeezed Minhyuk’s shoulder before he follow after the main vocal, missing the sad smiles on Minhyuk’s face at the harsh comment.

 

------------

 

Myungjun, Jinwoo and Sanha are in the dining room, munching what was left of their snacks when they heard the loud noise from the lead rapper’s room. They are startled for seconds but brush it off and keep on eating.

 

“What was that?” Jinwoo asks.

 

“Don’t know, don’t care,” Sanha mumbled with his mouth full.

 

“Maybe Rocky was throwing tantrum again,” Myungjun suggest.

 

“Did something happen today?” the leader asks again.

 

Myungjun shrugged while the youngest keep a poker face as if he didn’t hear the man beside him.

 

“Aish,” he groans as he stands up and push his chair back.

 

“Just leave him be, Jin-ah,” Myungjun stop him.

 

“But…” Jinwoo looks at the way to the room back to the eldest in front of him.

 

“Just let him be. Let him cool down first,” he says.

 

Jinwoo lowered his bottom on the chair. “Did something happen?” he repeated. “It’s been so long since his last tantrum,”

 

“Aish, hyung,” Sanha whine. “Nothing happen, okay? Rocky hyung was just stressing over idea for new songs. He was just overreact as always.”

 

Jinwoo hummed, thinking. It was not strange. Minhyuk was often overreact like Sanha said. He would shout over nothing and cry for attention. Nothing new. Nothing abnormal. But as a leader, he can’t help but want to make sure everything is okay. What if he is really sick?

 

Jinwoo push his chair back, stand up and quickly paddled to the room before Myungjun stop him this time.

 

He waits before Minhyuk’s door, ready to knock to announce his presence. But his ears caught a faint groan and swearing, and Jinwoo quickly push the door open. He frowns seeing Minhyuk kneeled on the floor, rubbing his head, with clothes scattered around him.

 

“Rocky, are you okay?” Jinwoo asks as he dash into the room and kneeled beside him, looking over his head for any injury.

 

“Okay…I guess?”

 

“What happen?” Jinwoo asks, making sure the younger is fine before he picks up a shirt to fold.

 

“I didn’t see my footing, and I fell?” Minhyuk replies uncertainty.

 

“How could you didn’t see?” Jinwoo shakes his head and tsked.

 

Rocky lift his head to look at the other. He is quiet, not saying anything, and just watching their leader picking up cloth after cloth. He blinks his eyes.

 

Once.

 

Twice.

 

He shakes his head. Closed his eyes for seconds before he opens them back. Jinwoo’s shape is still blurry, and he stare at him without moving.

 

“Rocky, are you okay?” Jinwoo waves his hand in front of Minhyuk’s eyes.

 

Minhyuk’s lips move upward. “Yeah, I’m okay, hyung.”

 

Lie.

 

He shakes his head once again before he reach for a cloth to fold. He can’t let their leader doing his chores.

 

Silence in the room as both rappers folding the clothes, sitting crossed legs facing each other.

 

“Rocky, are you okay?” Jinwoo asks again when they are nearly finish.

 

“Huh? I’m okay, hyung. Why do you ask?” Minhyuk lift his head to look at the now clear shape of Astro’s leader.

 

“You’re quiet lately. You didn’t say much in interview and you stop being funny. Even fans commented you were turning back as your stoic and serious guy like when we debut,” Jinwoo says slowly.

 

Minhyuk lowered his head, his hands stop moving. They caught me. “Only fans?”

 

“Huh?”

 

Minhyuk lift his head to look at Jinwoo. “Who said that? Fans? How about the other members? Did they say anything?”

 

Jinwoo clears his throat. “Fans and members. They were curious if something happens to you. Why were you so quiet? Was this only because of the stress of your song?”

 

Minhyuk put the cloth he was folding on top of other clothes beside them. “Not really,”

 

“Rocky, you…” He sighs. “Is something bothering you?”

 

Minhyuk freeze. He feels his heart thumping loudly in his chest. He gulps his saliva. But before he can answer, the leader beat him to it.

 

“Are you tired? Does this comeback burned you?”

 

Silence.

 

The younger rapper keep his mouth shut as he lowered his head, unmoving, refuse to look at Jinwoo in the eyes.

 

“Rocky, you know you can talk to me right? If you had something bothering you, you can always tell me,”

 

“Yes, hyung…” he whispers, really soft and almost make Jinjin missed.

 

The leader sighs again. Clearly Minhyuk is not ready to open up, no matter what was troubling him. He pats the younger’s head, stands up and walk out of the room, leaving Minhyuk debating with his mind.

 

----------

 

“Finally…!” Myungjun groans and squirm on the couch tiredly.

 

“Good work, everyone. Congratulations. We wrap up promotions without accident this time,” Jinwoo says as he flop down beside the eldest.

 

“Yeah, good work, hyung-dul, Bin-ah, Rocky, Sanha…” Eunwoo says next, drinking from a bottle of water.

 

Moonbin sits on the other couch, his head on the headrest, mumbling a good work to s. He feels a dip beside him and thought it must be either Eunwoo or Sanha, because Minhyuk still stands stoic near the elders’ seater.

 

“Hurm…” Minhyuk gulp his saliva, uncertainty to call everyone’s attention.

 

“What’s wrong, Rocky?” Eunwoo asks as he pats the rapper’s shoulder before he then sits on Jinwoo’s other side.

 

“Hurm…since we are on a break now and everyone is planning to visit home, when did you guys plan on going?” Minhyuk asks after a pregnant silent.

 

“What? You’re going to kick us out?” Myungjun .

 

Minhyuk laughs. “No. Just want to know what everyone’s plan is.”

 

He lowered his bottom on the arm rest at Eunwoo’s side. He masks his broken face when Eunwoo lean slightly away from him.

 

“I will go home tomorrow,” Sanha says.

 

“Same,” Jinwoo replies.

 

“Same,” Myungjun added.

 

“I’m going to watch Sua’s Inkigayo then I will go home from there,” Moonbin says.

 

“How about you, hyung?” Minhyuk asks the man beside him.

 

“Why? You are going on a date?” Myungjun tease.

 

“What…hyung. No!” Eunwoo chuckles in his replies. “Maybe Tuesday. I will sleep here tonight, I will go back to my home and sleep one night, then I will go visit my parents,”

 

“Waa…hyung. You’re sleeping here tonight?” Sanha asks excitedly.

 

Eunwoo nods his head. “We won’t see each other in another week. So I want to spends time with you guys before we visit our families,”

 

“That’s nice!” Jinwoo pats Eunwoo’s lap.

 

“Yeah, hyung. That’s good.” Minhyuk grins and then gulp his saliva. “Uh…but…lets have dinner together first before everyone going back home,”

 

“Dinner?” Moonbin push his body forward. “I don’t think I can,”

 

“I want to go home early.” Sanha pouts.

 

“Yours are the closest, Sanha-ya. You can go a little later,” Myungjun says.

 

“Yes but if I want to see my hyung, I have to go home early. My hyung will go back to his home tomorrow night,”

 

“How about lunch?” Jinwoo suggest. “We can have lunch together then going our own ways.”

 

Sanha hum, thinking of the choices.

 

“I will have to check first. Billie’s recording usually around lunch time,” Moonbin says.

 

Eunwoo shrugged. “I don’t mind. What should we eat?”

 

“I will cook, or we can go out to eat beef?” Minhyuk says. He is half upset the members can’t stay for dinner but a lunch is an okay option. At least they can still eat together before they will go visits their families and not seeing each other for a week.

 

“We can have an early lunch if Bin want to rush to Inkigayo,” Jinwoo says.

 

“Or a brunch,” Myungjun suggest.

 

Jinwoo nods. “Yeah, that’s fine too.” He leaned back to look at Minhyuk behind Eunwoo’s head. “Is this okay with you, Rocky?”

 

Minhyuk nods his head. “Yeah, it’s fine with me,”

 

“When will you go back to Jinju, hyung?” the youngest asks.

 

“I was supposed to go on Monday but if we’re having lunch, maybe I will go home before sunset.” He shrugged. “Depends on Taeyoon hyung though,”

 

“Huh? Why?” Moonbin asks.

 

“Taeyoon hyung will send me home,”

 

“Why? You’re not driving?” Myungjun asks.

 

He shakes his head. “Taeyoon hyung…” He trailed off. “…had something to do in Jinju so he offer to send me home,” he quickly lied. He can’t tell them the reason why their manager will drive him home.

 

“Huh? Then…how will you come back if you’re not driving?” Moonbin asks.

 

Silence.

 

“Don’t trouble Taeyoon hyung. You should drive yourself if you can drive,” Myungjun says.

 

“Not fair. I want to ask Taeyoon hyung to send me too. I don’t want to drive,” Sanha whine.

 

“Yours are closer, Sanha,” Jinwoo reminds him.

 

“Yeah but if Taeyoon hyung can drive for three hours, he can drive for ten minutes for me too.”

 

Minhyuk shakes his head. Surely they forgot about the unanswered question, right? He hopes they won’t ask again because he didn’t have a solid answer to reply.

 

“Hyung had something to do in Jinju that’s why he offer to send me home,” Minhyuk repeated.

 

The Astro members just nod their heads. If the manager said so, then it must be true. Myungjun stands up first, saying he wants to go sleep now and no one should race him to the bathroom. Jinwoo wish a good night to the eldest as Eunwoo drink to the last drop of his water.

 

“It’s confirm, right? We will have lunch tomorrow?” Minhyuk asks when Sanha and Moonbin stands up to leave too.

 

“Yeah. Yeah…” Moonbin says nonchalantly as he paddled to his room.

 

“Well then, good night to you too, Jinjin hyung, Rocky. Good work,” Eunwoo says as he stands up and walk to the kitchen.

 

Minhyuk look after the retreating figures of s. They look blurry until he sees them only as a dot. He shut his eyes and lowered his head. He feels a hand on his lap. He didn’t open his eyes but he grabs the hand and hold them in his. Slowly he opens his eyes and meet with Jinwoo’s concern’s face.

 

“Are you okay?” the leader asks.

 

Minhyuk smiles. “Yeah, I’m okay, hyung.”

 

Jinwoo stare into his eyes, trying to search for a reason behind his forced smiles. “You didn’t seems okay. Something bothering you? I told you, you can always tell me, Rocky-ah.”

 

Minhyuk slide down on the couch as Jinwoo move slightly to give him room. The young rapper push himself to Jinwoo’s torso and the leader wrap his arms around him. His hand rubs Minhyuk’s back.

 

“You can tell me. I will listen everything,” Jinwoo whispers. “Rocky? Rocky-ah?” he calls, alarmed when he hears a soft sobs coming from the bigger man.

 

He tries to push Minhyuk to look but the younger stoned himself, refused to pull away and let the leader see him crying. Jinwoo didn’t know what to do except to comfort him. He just hope Minhyuk’s tears was because of the exhaustion of the promotion and he let out all of his pent up emotions.

 

He really wish so.

 

But why his heart beating hard in his chest?

 

As if something terrible horrible and no good will come at them?

 

In the mid of worrying about his fellow rapper, he failed to see Eunwoo standing at the kitchen entrance, looking with curious and jealous eyes at them.

 

-------------------------------------

 

How is it?

Is it bad?

Please leave some comment.