Chapter 8

Crashing Waves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany stops from crying when she spots something floating above the water. She points at it for the girls to see but they can’t seem to figure out what it is. It’s getting dark now and the object is about ten feet away from the shore.

The girls move closer to the water. Yuri calls Jessica, who’s still on the phone making calls for emergency support, she walks to them and spots it as well. The guys came at the same time.

"What's that?" Minjun asks.

No one answers because they couldn't tell as well. Junho pulls out his phone to flash a light on the object but it doesn’t reach it.

And then a big wave comes crashing to it pushing it to the shore. And that’s when they got to see the object for what it is.

It's a person. It’s Wooyoung, unconcious. And his body is lying on a surfboard.

╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲

╲╱❀╲╱╲╱❀╲╱╲╱❀╲╱

Taec turns Wooyoung’s body to perform a mouth-to-mouth resuscitation on him. How did he managed to float above the water and into the shore on a surfing board? They don’t have any idea. What’s important is he’s here and still have a pulse.

Khun came back driving the motorboat Wooyoung was on earlier. Sinalubong siya ni Tiffany dala ang isang tuwalya at ibinalot siya nito dito upang hindi lamigin. “Kumusta siya?” Tanong ni Khun sa pagitan ng paghinga.

“Unconscious. Nakita na lang namin siyang lumulutang sakay ng surfboard,” sagot naman ni Tiffa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter