Chapter 6

Crashing Waves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Khun and the others arrived at the beach, it’s almost dark. Which is more dangerous because it will be harder to spot Wooyoung.

They all came. After the call with Wooyoung, Tiffany called the others about it and they all didn’t think twice to follow them. ‘Di pa man sila nakakarating ay tumawag na agad si Jessica sa resort na malapit sa beach para ipahanap si Wooyoung. Unfortunately, they haven’t heard anything back.

They all run to the beach, calling for their friend’s name. Not minding the sands slipping into their shoes. Even the guys start to panic. Yuri can feel the tension, the worry, the anxiety, and the fear. The fear of losing another friend unexpectedly.

Tiffany couldn’t help not to cry and it’s blurring her vision. But she spots a motorboat stranded about 50 feet away from the shore. She points a finger at it and calls other's attention. “Guys, look!”

“Laging nagre-rent ng boat si Wooyoung kapag pumupunta rito,” sagot ni Taec. “Pero parang walang tao sa bangka?”

Tiffany heard her boyfriend cursed under his breath. The others seemed to have understood it too. They all looked at each other in horror. The motorboat is empty because Wooyoung jumped in. Before they knew it, Khun had kick off his shoes and removed his jacket.

“Khun, wait!” Tiffany holds his arm. “Humingi muna tayo ng tulong!”

“Anong oras na! That could take a while. Baka wala na si Wooyoung bago pa dumating ‘yung tulong!” Then he turned to the othe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter