Chapter 7

Crashing Waves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wooyoung wasn’t sure if he’s dreaming or what. He surely remembers that he jumped in earlier from the boat and he’s probably floating down somewhere in the deepness of the sea but it also feels like he just fell asleep and dreamt of the usual dream he has for the past six years.

He could feel the water all around him. He could feel his limbs floating in place but having no control. When Wooyoung opens his eyes, right there, he sees Taeyeon floating in front of him. She’s looking at him and smiled when their eyes met.

Maybe she couldn’t see it underwater but a tear escapes his eyes. Do tears visible underwater? Wooyoung doesn't know.

He reaches out and puts a hand on her cheek. Taeyeon mouths something that he couldn’t, of course, hear but he can hear it on his head.

“It’s okay.”

What is? Him? Being alone? Suffering the every day without her? No. It’s not gonna be okay. He saw the world without Taeyeon and it’s not good.

Wooyoung shakes his head. “I don’t wanna live without you,” he mouths.

Taeyeon moves closer to him, holds his hand and says, “But you have to.”

Taeyeon moves a little more closer until she reaches his lips. Wooyoung could feel water inside of his mouth but the feel of her soft lips against his was all that he could think about. He kisses her back. Holding the lower of her back, planning to not let go of her anymore.

But Taeyeon slips away. She holds him on his hips and pushes him up. Before Wooy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter