Chapter 3

Crashing Waves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wooyoung rented a motorboat and rode it 50 feet away from the shore. The exact spot where he last saw Taeyeon with her eyes’ full of life. This is the exact spot where she played with the waves—not knowing that that’s gonna be the last dance she’ll ever have.

With eyes close, Wooyoung stands on the front of the boat with white roses on hand. Replaying her last moments over and over again. The few minutes before the big wave engulfed her down and away from him.

Wooyoung then opens his eyes and throws a rose on the water and watch it float away. 

╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲
╲╱❀╲╱╲╱❀╲╱╲╱❀╲╱

For six years, this is how he spends her death anniversary. Wooyoung prefers it here than going to the cemetery because this is where he feels her the most. This is where he feels her alive the most. But ironically, this is also is the place that took her life away.

It might funny to think about but Wooyoung sometimes feels her literally… like sometimes when he’s visiting and sitting on the sand at the shore, he could feel something around him. Like someone is there sitting beside him. With his eyes close, he could almost see Taeyeon in the flesh in there with him.

Like right now, while standing in front of the boat, arms at each side of his body, with eyes close, heaving a deep sigh, then there she is. Wooyoung could feel her presence just beside him. If he puts himself more into it, he could feel her war

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter