Chapter 1

Crashing Waves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wooyoung sees himself standing on the beach, smiling with his wrinkly eyes. He's watching Taeyeon afar where she's  playing with the waves while standing on her surfboard. Taeyeon stands up proudly looking over at him and waving her arms up high. “Hey!” she calls at him as if saying ‘Look at me, babe!’

She doesn’t need to tell him, though. Wooyoung is there extremely envious of her courage to dance with the waves. He waves back at her.


Taeyeon always loves the sea. She have done every beach activity there is and surfing has been a cakewalk for her. She drifts farther and farther but Wooyoung doesn’t usually mind. She loves it when the sea takes her to a farther place no one usually dares to go to.


But a big wave comes, Wooyoung lost sight of Taeyeon. He waits until the sea calms to check on her but she’s not there. Wooyoung starts to panic. She’s 50 feet away from the shore and even the surfing board is no where in sight.


Without second thinking, he dives in and swims. Wooyoung cramped his leg a few minutes into the water but he didn’t stop for a second. He swims deeper and farther. Lifting his head to the surface to get some air and then diving back down again.
Finally, he spots her. The rope on her ankle that’s tied on the board was broken but he doesn’t have time to figure out how that happened so Wooyoung swims further down to reach her. Taeyeon sees him, trying to lift herself up, her arms reaching his. But it seems like no m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter