Wandering around Seoul

I Thought I'll Regret It...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

So here I am. Moving to another place here in Seoul, Korea from California. I really hate it here. Especially this is where the place where my dad died because of that stupid girl that commands her dad everything. I wish she just dies. Why does she have to kill my dad? For her lunch money? Then why didn't she asked her dad to give her then? Why is my father with that stuff? He is nothing to her. And she is nothing to him at all...

 

I regret agreeing with mom and oppa staying here in Korea...

 

We reached Korea, Seoul Korea after 12 hours of airplane-flying. I smelled the air and a frown came across my face. I looked at mom who just nodded with teary eyes. I looked at oppa and saw him smile a little but quickly replaced it with a straight lips.

"Where do we go now?" I asked and looked at the people greeting us when we pass by them. "Annyeonghaseyo~" I replied back to them.

"Mom?" I asked when I laready saw them gesturing to some in the taxi. I ran to them with my mallet and by shoulder bag and went inside the taxi.

"Sir, can you kead us to this address please?" asked oppa in Korean. "Neh. Arasso sir." the ahjussi said and drove off with light speed.

I looked out of the window and the flashbacks with dad and me inside the taxi are seen in my mind. I smiled at the scene when we started to share food and made funny things and make funny jokes with the nice ahjussi driving the taxi. I wish it will all just turn out like that again.

Appa. I wish you were still here. I wish

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter