Moving to Seoul

I Thought I'll Regret It...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

''Appa! Stop it ahjussi! You're killing my dad!'' I pleaded while watching my dad groaning in pain. ''This is going great appa! Hit him! Hit him!'' said my elementary classmated with a beaming face and claps her hands non-stop.

''JinAe-ah! What are you doing to my appa?! He did nothing to you!'' I said with my knees on the floor. ''Mianhe Yeonyoung-ssi. But I can't help it. We live like this BFF.'' she said and my hair.

When I no more hear groanings and other irritatable noises, I looked at my dad who is crying on the cold ground. ''Appa. A-appa.'' I cried and hugged him tightly. ''Please don't leave us appa. We- we need you. Appa. J-jebal.'' I said and cried to the fullest.

''I'm really sorry for all of my mistakes Yeonyoung-ah. Just always remember that no matter what, I love all of yo-'' he stopped until he dropped his hand from my head.

''A-appa?'' I sniffed and shook him. ''A-a-appa. Wake u-up.'' I said and shook him more. When a minue was passed from shooking him hard, he didn't flinched but just lay down there. ''APPA!'' I shouted at him and hugged him tightly.

 

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEE-

I stopped my alarm clock and sat down on my bed while looking straight on the wall. I felt my eyes get teary as I wiped the tears away and chuckled at myself. "Babo. Don't cry. Appa wants you strong." I said to myself and stood up.

I started rummaging on my closet to find my ironed uniform but didn't found it inside my closet. I went in my secret closet which is under my bed.

I pushed the automatic button on the bed as it went upward and the door from the s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter