New School

I Thought I'll Regret It...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I woke up with no alarm clock on and sat down on my new bed. New bedroom, new uniform, new scenr, new clowet, new bathroom, new, Everything. Everything.

"Yeonyoung-ah. ready?" asked Chunji-oppa peaking inside my bedroom. "Neh. Just a sec." he nodded and closed the door behind him, coming in my bedroom. "Your bedroom just look like your other one." I chuckled and shook my head. "I think not." I heard him chuckle. "Well get used to it." I nodded and brushed my bangs. "Yeah~"

We reached downstairs and saw a man with a polo shirt and black pants with signs 'Korea Car Center'. I raised my eyebrow and shrugged while bowing down to the ahjussi.

"Annyeonghaseyo Sir. Welcome to our house." I said and bid goodbye to them and went outside of our house. "You're really polite eh?" asked oppa and laughed.

Our neiborhood is kind of big, clean, and it has fresh air. I really like the scent. It's too quiet here than in California, where I always here loud honks from cars early in the morning.

We reached the bus stop and waited for the next bus to stop. Then I saw a familiar face but didn't got closer to get a better view because the figure already went in the other bus.

I shrugged the feeling and just waited for the next bux with oppa. 5 minutes passed, the bus already went by as we paid for our tickets and gave them to the driver. 

We sat on a corner with apples on our hands since we don't usually eat in the morning. My eyes wandered to the beautiful scene outside the bus. I blew wind on the window pane until it appeared like fog.

Then oppa wrote 'Do you miss appa?' on the fog I made. I looked at him and smiled and finally gave him a pleasant nod.

Soon the bust skidded to a stop in front of a school Oppa went outside the bus first, me second, and the other students last. I dusted my skirt and went inside the school with my hands in my pockets.

"No wonder mom already enrolled us here." I nodded in Chu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter