a LITTLE talk

I Thought I'll Regret It...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I was in deep thoughts. ‘Why is he kissing me? Does he like me or...something? No! That can't be! Maybe he just wants to because it's his first. Or maybe a friendship kiss. REALLY??! WITH A BOY?? That sounds kind of stupid All I know is that friendship kisses are from girls. And there is NO WAY that a boy will have a kiss of friendship with a girl or with a boy ALSO. Then what is this now?????????’

He silently broke the kiss and hung his head low avoiding Yeonyoung in the eyes. ‘Darn it! Why did I did that?! We just met for like 2- I don't know. A day? 2 days? GAHD! What is this I'm doing! Do I like her THAT much?’ He stood up still with his head lowered and took his bag with his jacket and came out of the room.

Chunji, who was making his homework while watching TV looked up at L.Joe and raised an eyebrow. “Yow.” L.Joe spun around and looked at Chunji. “Neh??” “Going home already??” he quickly nodded and smiled before walking out of the house.

...meanwhile...

‘No! That doesn't mean it! I... REALLY like him but I think he was just out of his mind because he did that! NO WAY. NO WAY NO WAY NO WAY!!! This can't be happening! Gosh! Am I dreaming?! OWW! I'm not! Am I heating up?! NOOOO-’

“Yeonyoung?” Chunji peaked at her bedroom and went inside not shutting the door but opened it widely. “Gwenchana???” “NEH!!!” she quickly nod her head and raised an eyebrow and sighed. “Nevermind.” “Something happene-” “No. Nothing. Not at- all.” she smiled as Chunjo gave her a worried face and went out of her room.

 

¶ ¶ ¶ ¶ ¶ ¶ ¶ ¶ ¶ ¶ ¶ ¶ ¶ ¶ ¶ ¶ ¶ ¶ ¶ ¶ ¶ ¶ ¶ ¶ ¶ ¶ ¶ ¶ ¶ ¶ ¶ ¶ ¶ ¶ ¶ ¶ ¶ ¶ ¶ ¶ ¶ ¶ ¶ ¶ ¶ ¶ ¶ ¶ ¶ ¶ ¶ ¶ ¶ ¶ ¶ ¶ ¶ ¶ ¶ ¶ ¶ ¶ ¶ ¶ ¶ ¶ ¶ ¶ ¶ ¶ ¶ ¶ ¶ ¶ ¶ ¶ ¶ ¶ ¶ ¶ ¶ ¶ ¶ ¶ ¶ ¶ ¶ ¶ ¶ ¶ ¶ ¶ 

 

Shutting the door from her bedroom with a WIIIDE frown, she came downstairs with a blank expression and sat on the stool while fidgeting on her ballpen with textbooks on her hands. “Yeonyoung-ah~ Eat first. You have a lot of time to do those later.” she sighed and placed the things on the table before munc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter