Project

I Thought I'll Regret It...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Uhmm Byunghyun-ah. Your- your hand." Yeonyoung stuttered whispering to him about his hand on her waist. He raised his eyebrow at her and looked at the surroundings, seeing girls squealing because of the skinship. He then smirked and looked at Yeonyoung again and psuhed her again lightly, still holding her waist. "At least they're not saying bad things, are they?" he soon let go and placed a tray on her hand and on his.

"Hmmm what should I get then?" she asked, tappinf her chin non-stop. L.Joe leaned to her and looked at the food in front of Yeonyoung before speaking. "I prefer that, that, that and that." he said and gave a smile. Yeonyoung looked at his finger pointed to the different kinds of vegetables. "Well. SInce I'm not that hungry, who not." she smiled and put the vegetables in her plate then placed the plate on the tray.

"How about this too?" asked L.Joe while pointing to the banana milk. Yeonyoung pouted and shook her head. "I want strawberry milk. How about you?" she looked at L.Joe. "Maybe same as your also." they smiled to each other and paid for their lunches before going back to the table.

"That's fast." chuckled CAP and continued on munching his food. Yeonyoung and L.Joe giggled slyly as her eyes shifted to the boy she saw beside her homeroom. "Uhhm excuse me." she said and poked the boy's shoulder. "Ahh~ It's you again." he said and smiled at her.

"Yeonyoung-ah, this is Ricky. Ricky, this is Yeonyoung." L.Joe said and smiled at them. "Ricky, she is your noona. And you too Changjo." the two maknaes nodded and beamed at Yeonyoung. "Annyeong noona~" they waved. "Annyeonghaseyo Ricky and Changjo-goon."

The school bell rang, signalling it's time for the afternoon classes. Chunji and Niel went to their class, while CAP was a senior and went in his own class. Ricky and Changjo also went in the sophomore's class. And it all was left to Yeonyoung and L.Joe.

"So, what's your schedule?" asked L.Joe and yanked her schedule paper away from her. "Science?" she said and looked at the surroundings. "Me too. And yeah. We have the same schedule for the whole year. Kaja?" she looked at him and nodded.

They reached the homeroom and sat on their seats. Soyeol was in the middle of the two in the middle of the room. Yeonyoung in the left while Byunghun on the right. 

"Alright class. Turn your books on pages 40 to 43 and answer page 44. We will check those after.. 30 minutes." the teacher said with a smile and started to write something on the board.

Yeonyoung and Soyeol looked at each other found the lesson too long and the questions to answer too hard. Soyeol gave her the 'I don't know this' look and Yeonyoung just scratched her head. 

Then a paper was slid under her arm. She looked at Soyeol as she nodded and Yeonyoung opened the paper. --Hard? Then good luck. Just understand the lesson then you'll get the questions right.-- **Byunghun

She smiled to herself before writing --Thank you Byun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter