Alligator SinB

Gorgeous Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the coldness of the evening's air, Lee Yongjin, Co-MC for Queendom 2, stood in front of Queendom's contestants. In his hands, an mc cue card gripped hard by him. The contestant's eyes focused on him since he wanted to announce something important. 

"Now, for the first prettiest queen." He peeked at his cue card. "This is what Yuna from Brave Girls said when she voted." He quoted, "Every time she appears, she just so pretty." Other contestants were awed at the mysterious figure. Their mind was wondering who the person he had been talking about was. 

"Perhaps, Seola sunbaenim." Whispered one of the group idols. Her member beside her nodded in agreement. At the same time, this information was unmistakable to be heard by WJSN Dayoung, who confronts her oldest Unnie. 

Seola looked at Dayoung with confusion written on her face. "Huh? Woh, it's not me! What if it's not me?" She became awkward with the amount of attention she got from other contestants because of this speculation. 

"Also, VIVIZ SinB also said that all she does is cover every time she saw her on TV."

What Lee Yongjin said made SinB smile shyly. Even Eunha, who sat beside her, dongsaeng about her action. Grew up with SinB, she knew who the person Lee Yongjin had been talking about from the first time he mentioned SinB's name. The bob-haired girl knew about her dongsaeng little crush on the said person. How could she don't realize it? SinB could not stop blabbering about it since the first episode of Queendom 2. 

On the other hand, Eunseo observed SinB's behavior from afar. It was obvious from the first time that the MC talked about Seola. Then Eunseo remembered what her best friend said about wanting to get closer to Seola with or without her help. She wondered what kind of antics her best friend would do?

"Unnie!" Dayoung oldest sister again. She was confident that this time it was Seola who was being the main topic.

"No! What would I do if it's not me?" Seola denied the accusation furiously. She waved her panicky while keeping denying over again.

"The struck lady also said." He quoted. "I was jealous of how pretty she is." Seola nodded her head while awing at his comment. 

"The coffee truck owner also said." He quoted again. Eunseo stared at him with interest. 

It seems the staff asked non-sense to a lot of people. It's fun.

"It was my first time seeing someone so pretty."

"Unnie, it's you, Seola Unnie!" Dayoung cheered like fans who keep chanting her group favorite's fan chant. In this case, her oldest sister in WJSN became her idol. 

Meanwhile, Seola, who felt very awkward, stood up and was making a scene by couldn't stand still. The situation could not get worse because all the contestants started cheering for her. From her view, Eunseo knew that Seola was not used to getting so much attention. In reality, her oldest Unnie was very shy. Even in WJSN, only she and Soobin could do a lot of skinship freely without her jumping or being startled by the sudden intimacy. With another member, for example, Bona, her interaction was awkward even though they were close as friends. 

"Even the cameramen couldn't believe how pretty she is." Seola could not stand another teasing anymore, so she hid her face using the blanket. Her antics made Eunseo smile widely. She knew that her Unnie was cute, but she never imagined she could be this appealing when receiving attention. The oldest Unnie of WJSN kept making scenes as her members, esp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter