Whinning Puppy

Gorgeous Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At first, she didn't expect that it would be like this. Stretch that, and this was beyond her imagination. Never had she imagined that her Unnie, her favorite Unnie, would happily chat with her idiotic best friend like that. Seola lay with her stomach on the couch with a smiling face and occasionally laughed. Eunseo wondered what they had talked about, but seeing Seola look happy like this because of SinB made her feel annoyed. Call her unreasonable. Maybe introducing her to SinB was a bad idea after all. 

"Unnie."

"Hmm." Seola hummed upon her name being called, not even tearing her gaze from her phone. 

Eunseo huffed in annoyance. "Hyunjung Unnie."

"What?" The raven-haired girl was still busy with her phone. 

"Why don't you look at me for a second?" The puppy was whining adorably. 

Finally, Seola put her phone away and stared at Eunseo. "There it is. What's wrong?"

Eunseo didn't like it at all when her Unnie averted her attention from her. "Why are you so busy texting this day? I want to spend this free day with you." She stirred her cup of coffee while grumbling. 

Seeing her precious Eunseo whine, Seola softened her gaze. She reached Eunseo's hand and held it tightly. "I'm sorry. I don't mean to ignore you."

"Who are you texting anyway? You look so happy." The tallest girl already knew the answer, but still, she needed to ask for a damn confirmation. 

"Haha, it's SinB. She tells me some funny stories. I can't help but feel interested. Sorry for ignoring you again."

Judging by Seola's face, she enjoyed texting with SinB a lot. It made Eunseo's heart hurt a little. 

Don't tell me I'm jealous because of that!

Of course, her pride would not let her. Between the two of them, SinB was famous for being a tsundere. However, being her best friend over the years has made SinB share her famous trait with Eunseo. Of course, she would not admit that she becomes tsundere like SinB. 

"Don't text with other people while I'm with you. We are hanging out together right now."

Seola looked at her weirdly. Her expression seems confused with the way Eunseo acts these days. "Hey, what's wrong? You never mad when I text someone when we are together before."

I would not be mad if SinB were not the one you are texting. 

"Are you okay, Juyeonnie? What's wrong?"

Eunseo huffed in annoyance before answering her Unnie question. "We are so busy these days, with Queendom and concert preparation. Today is a rare moment where we can spend together without worrying about work. I want to spend today with you and your full attention on mine."

Upon hearing that, Seola's gaze softened. She took Eunseo's hand and clapped them into hers. "I'm sorry, I understand. I will give my full attention to you so we can enjoy quality time together, okay?"

"Hmmm... okay." Eunseo hummed softly. 

"So, don't be sulky anymore, Geundokki!" Seola gave her gummy smile to Eunseo, wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter