Overexcited Cat

Gorgeous Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunha should have known by now that her dongsaeng was a hopeless romantic. Where was the lie, though? When all she did was giggle by herself while replying to Kakao Talk messages with her favorite Unnie. Surprisingly, this time the said Unnie wasn't Jung Yerin anymore. This Unnie was much older than her, even younger than Yerin or Sowon Unnie.

Does SinB have a for an older girl? Who knows? 

The bob-haired girl knew SinB had been crushing this particular Unnie long ago. If she could choose better, Yerin may be more suitable for her dongsaeng. However, she could not do anything when SinB's relationship began to crumble due to their group departure.

SinB and Yerin could not handle the pressure of sadness, longing, and uncertanity. Since they have different schedules, SinB and Yerin have limited meeting times. After a few debates and heartbreak tears, they decided if they should part ways for good. At least both SinB and Yerin are still bestfriend. That's what she relieved the most. 

As her older sister, she only could support her dongsaeng. If this Unnie made her happy, then who was she to argue? However, even though she needed to understand her dongsaeng current phase, seeing SinB like this made her feel annoyed. Not just her, but even Umji, the calmest one in her group, is starting to lose her patience. Eunha noticed the said maknae frowned upon the second maknae act. 

"Yeah, Hwang Eunbi! Put down your phone and eat your food!" The maknae finally lashed out after being annoyed for a quiet time.

"What?" The cat-like girl stared with a dumbfounded expression. If this were not an intense situation, maybe Eunha would laugh to her idiotic face. However, one look from Umji should make her understand they were in the middle of an argument. 

"Eat, Eunbi. Do you remember we are in the middle of dinner?" Umji said, gesturing to her surrounding. "Put your phone on for a while."

"I will after I reply to this message." She just shrugged and continued with whatever she had been doing. Like unbothered Queen she was. 

"Unnie, can I punch Eunbi now?" Umji asked Eunha with her grumpy expression. She was pissed off with her best friend. 

Eunha just shrugged her shoulder. "Well, technically, I don't forbid you from doing that, though." The bob-haired girl knew better than anyone not to be in the way of her maknae wrath. She remembered what Sowon Unnie said when she talked about Umji before.

"Usually, the calmest one was the scariest. that's why I don't want to make her mad." Now she understood what she meant back then. 

"Great, I want to punch and smack her head so her brain can function again."

SinB rolled her eyes with an I-don't-care attitude, ignored Umji, and kept playing with her phone. "Guys, you know I can hear that. Why do you guys so work up in separating me from my phone? Come on. I will put my phone after replying to this chat."

"You said that several times ago, and look at you still kissing your phone like a pathetic teenager in love!" The VIVIZ maknae said savagely, even making their oldest Unnie jaw drop.

"Yah, I'm not a pathetic teenager!" SinB huffed in annoyance. "Listen, I'm in the middle of something important."

"Okay, Ms. Busy, what could be more important than eating right now?" Umji raised her eyebrows. 

"I want to ask Seola Unnie out for dinner," SinB said seriously. Her eyes gleamed with determination like she was going to do some difficult mission.

"OMG.  can't believe you would woman up this time, Eunbi. Okay, Romeo, did your Juliet say yes?" 

"Yeah, I want to know too! Did she say yes?" Asked Eunha, who got interested. 

The cat-like girl shook her head. "Not yet. She hasn't replied to my message."

"Hmm... I see. This is interesting." The bob-haired girl hummed in acknowledgment. 

"Maybe she will reject you, haha!" Eunha side glancing Umji with worried eyes. Since when did her maknae become like this?

If they were in the dorm, maybe SinB would wrestle her best friend to the floor for annoying her so much today. However, they were in a restaurant, right now. Even though their table is in a private area, they must behave for their idol image. She tried to control herself. 

One more idiotic comment, I will kick Umji in the .

"Hey, don't be like that. I'm in the middle of a battlefield right now."

Umji held herself for not rolling her eyes at her best friend's idiotic remarks. "Okay, okay. Whatever. By the way, do you think you move on too fast, Bi? Don't you love Yerin Unnie anymore?" Umji ended her annoying teasing and started acting civil. She felt weird for being savage like Eunbi. The youngest girl wondered how Eunbi could act like that all the time.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter