Nothing but the Troubles

Gorgeous Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SinB inhaled the air around her deeply. The raven-haired girl felt her lung being stretched. Even she could hear her heart beating fast. So much for not being anxious about the date, Umji would say. It hurt her pride somehow, considering that she was not a newbie when it came to dating. Hell, she had been dating Yerin for years. Why did she need to be anxious about something like a casual dinner? Maybe not so simple since SinB dressed up nicely for this event.

The cat-liked girl stood classy in the restaurant with her black turtle neck, grey blazer, and khaki pants. Her high heels made her look tall, like the European royal she was. Previously she wanted to wear a dress. However, her dominant complex wouldn't let her since she tried to look calm and brave. So girly outfit was definitely out of the question. However, she still used her girly earrings, the butterfly one from Eunha, since she adored them so much. 

Her clock began ticking slowly. She purposely arrived earlier than their meeting time to avoid unprofessional acts like lateness. After fifteen minutes passed, she noticed a familiar face coming closer. Seola smiled brightly at her while waving out her hands. Behind her stood unimpressed Eunseo with a deep frown on her face. 

So much for a third-wheeler. SinB rolled her eyes amusingly. 

"Hi, SinB!"

"Hello, Seola Unnie."

"Have you been waiting for a long time?" Seola asked worriedly. 

SinB shook her head. "No, I just arrived." She said while lying through her teeth. However, she didn't mind waiting for hours to meet her crush.

"Oh, thank God. I'm sorry, but Eunso took so much time in the bathroom. We are late because of her." Eunseo just whined upon her comment. 

"I want to warm shower in peace. What's the harm of it?"

Seola glared at her dongsaeng. "You could take a shower if you take it earlier. Not in the last minute of us being late."

"Yeah, yeah, sorry, I guess?" Eunseo said with an apologetic face. "Sorry, Bi."

Mind telling me again why she is my best friend?

SinB kept her expression neutral and smiled tightly. "It's okay. Why don't we order something? Today's dinner is on me. So you can order whatever you want."

"Really? Is it okay, SinB? I can pay our bill too. We can split the bill, though. You don't have to pay for us." Seola gave SinB a worried look. At the same time, the girl beside her smiled so brightly. 

"Really?! Then, can I order the expensive one, Bi?"

Tell me, does that ungrateful, spoiled brat is she my best friend?

If there were no Seola with them, SinB would grumble out of annoyance at Eunseo. However, SinB tried to control herself due to the need to protect her image. 

"Juyeon-ah!" Seola scolded her. "Mind your manners. If you want to eat something expensive, we can go alone, and I will pay for that. You can take whatever you want. No need to embarrass us in front of SinB."

Eunseo shrank in fear. Her lips pouted like a little child's. "But― but― I'm happy that SinB will treat us. Just that."

Seola raised her eyes questioningly, and Eunseo nodded. "Okay, sorry again, Bi."

SinB fought the urge to roll her eyes at her best friend's idiot act. Eunseo looked like a troublemaker kid with Seola being a strict mother."Haha, it's okay, Seola Unnie. Usually, If I am the one who invited us, I will treat her also and vice versa. You don't need to worry that much. I got this."

The raven-haired girl smiled apologetically to SinB. "Thank you, SinB. Please let me return the kindness act to you in the future. Next time, I will be the one who treats you."

The cat-liked girl's eyes shine up the word next time. "Of course, Seola Unnie. You can do that next time."

Eunseo snickered in annoyance. "If there is next time, of course." Luckily no one he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter