Gorgeous Seola

Gorgeous Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For a special shoot for Queen's Land today, VIVIZ and WJSN were taking photos in the photo box section prepared by the Queendom's staff. Coincidentally, their costumes matched so well, even though they came from different stages, Unnatural and Naviellera, which both groups covered. Some staff members even commented that they belong to one group, to which they only responded with a laugh. VIVIZ and WJSN divided themself into three groups for a photoshoot. Eunseo, being energetic, immediately dragged her best friend, VIVIZ SinB, and her oldest Unnie, WJSN Seola, to take a group picture. They became the first group to have a photo session. 

"Hey guys, we are going first, okay? Unnie, you will be in the center." Eunseo held Seola's back and gently led her into the photo box. SinB has started minding her business already in the room. 

Eunseo, Seola, and SinB waved their hands to the camera in the cramped space with low lighting. "Hello!" Their faces fitted perfectly in the frame. 

While smiling, Eunseo, the natural jokester among them, dropped the unexpected bomb. "SinB likes Seola Unnie."

Upon hearing that, SinB threw a dagger-like stare at her best friend. It became a well-known fact that in 2019 ago, SinB had written that she wanted to get closer to Seola Unnie. However, due to her shy personality, it was hard for her to get closer to her idol Unnie. Her condition got worse with the fact that Seola is an introvert like her. Even though she has the golden ticket slash best friend that closes with Seola, she still could not get closer to the WJSN lead vocalist. 

Squished between the two best friends, Seola felt a little bit awkward. "I feel like I shouldn't be between you two." She threw a worried glance that she wouldn't be able to fit in with the dynamic duo. "You know..."

Eunseo immediately sensed the awkward atmosphere and decided to melt the ice. "Hey, do you have any money?" They laughed upon realizing that the photo box needed money to be used. Eunseo told them that her broke needed some sugar mommy to fund her. SinB and Seola snickered at the ridiculous comment.

Meanwhile, Seola has not dropped the obvious topic yet. "You guys are friends. I feel awkward between you guys."

Eunseo gazed softened at her oldest Unnie. "It's okay, Unnie. We love your company. Let's have some fun, okay?" The raven-haired girl finally nodded her head. She thought it wouldn't hurt to try getting closer to her dongsaeng's best friend. She has known SinB since Eunseo was in high school but never had the chance to get closer to her. 

The three of them started right away. Eunseo, Seola, and SinB posed for the camera and looked great in them. In the middle of a pose, Eunseo stared at SinB as if she challenged her to do something naughty. 

"You are staring at me, right?" SinB asked for their next pose. 

Eunseo nodded. "Yes, as if you are the competitor."

"Got it." Eunseo and SinB started their competitive pose, a strong con

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter