Chapter 8: Hate Everything

Until I Found You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Phone alarm, vibrations, loud knocks, waking you up from the slumber caused by your tryst earlier. The girl on top of you still in deep sleep. About to fall asleep again, another loud series of knocks sound from the front door. "HEEJIN-AH! ARE YOU THERE?!" sounding like Kim Lip. You grab the phone, it was already 4pm. Panic arises, you shake the girl atop you. The girl wakes from her deep sleep, letting out a groan then beaming her radiant smile at you. You can't help but smile back. Sadly, there was no time to cherish the moment, another set of loud knocks shakes you from the little intimate moment you two had.

Heejin quickly grabs her phone from your hand and sees the time. Her eyes widen and panic sets in, she stands up her knees still wobbly from sleep or your little encounter earlier. ", uhh, Y/N... Oh! Lay on the couch like you slept here then I'll just say I woke up late go!." she says half yelling in the midst of her dressing back into her clothes. "On it." you stand up grabbing the clothes provided by Heejin, an oversized sweater and a pair of boy shorts which fit you pretty well.

You jog toward her living room and lay on her couch acting like you were basically a corpse. You hear another series of knocks but were cut short to what seemed like Heejin swinging her door open. "JEON HEEJIN! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL D- IS THAT Y/N?!" silence ensues and you feel footsteps approaching you then feel a little shake, surprising you and makes you jump. "Oh, sorry Y/N didn't mean to startle you." it was Kim Lip, "You stayed overnight huh? I appreciate you taking care of Heejin here." she throws a sharp glare at Heejin. "And, of course thank you for having manners and sleeping on the couch." her eyes wander around the room whilst you act groggy. "Anyways, Heejin-ah get ready now, we're already 4 hours late for vocal training because of you not being able to handle your alcohol." she shoots another shot at Heejin before turning to you. "Y/N, how about you? You're coming with us right." you answer yes. "Ok then you can prep in my apartment if you want..." her voice fading at the end.

"Actually noona, I've already changed and showered after getting back here earlier in the morning. Heejin let me borrow some of her clothes when we got back." she nods, "Okay then, I have food at my place anyways so grab a quick bite. Heejin still needs to prep anyways."  Kim Lip shoots up a smile. You look at Heejin briefly and stand up, "Sure, lead the way." you nod and Kim Lip lights up. "Follow me. Heejin, get ready fast, manager-nim already took Jiwoo to the studio and he's been bugging me all this time to where we're at." she starts walking out, you turn to Heejin who was turned around and you cop a quick feel at her before jogging back to Kim Lip. You take a quick glance on the way out and see Heejin smirking, blowing a kiss at you.

You get out at the hall and see Kim Lip up ahead, you catch up and chat her up. "So, what do I call you? Noona? Lippie? Jungeun?" she giggles, "Just Jungeun will be fine, we're born in the same year right?" you nod and the conversation carries on up to her apartment door where she welcomes you in, it was very organized and neat. Same size as Heejin's just a different layout. "You can take a sit at the dining table, I'll just reheat my leftovers." you nod as you take in the ambiance of the apartment. It was very homey, compared to Heejin's which was pretty modern and Haseul's whose was minimalist. You then start to reminisce, Haseul's apartment, the painful memory stinging and you start to just be lost in your thoughts. "Y/N, are you ok? You're spacing out." Jungeun jogs your train of thought and you let out a chuckle. "Yeah! Totally, just sleep, can't really sleep these days..."  a moment of silence ensues. Jungeun places a hand on your shoulder and places a bowl of what looks like kimchi fried rice with a fried egg on top. "Listen, whatever it is, you'll get through it. You can always talk to us or if you aren't comfortable talking with some of my members, talk to me. I've been told to be a good listener and I think I give decent advice." she beams her smile at you and you can't help but smile back. You thank her for the food and her little pep talk. She then sits down and interviews you.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter