Chapter 3: Let Me Hold Ya

Until I Found You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TW- Mentions of anxiety

 

A spam of messages ring out on your pocket. Being in the middle of your opening orientation gives you a decent reasoning to not check your phone. Not knowing what or who it was, curiosity is getting the best of you. Letting out an annoyed sigh, you pull out your phone. You see a bunch of messages from Haseul. You haven't been avoiding her but she wasn't messaging you. Assuming that she was just waiting for your audition next week or didn't want to talk to you.

"Hey Y/N? You busy? It's my last day of our break, I was wondering if you want to go for coffee?"

"It's Haseul by the way, if you forgot..."

"I mean how can you forget, you probably have my number saved."

"I mean, I'm not assuming but you do have my number saved right?"

"If you're not busy can you maybe reply?"

"You're not ignoring me right?"

"Y/N?"

"Y/N!"

You chuckle and reply, "Mianhae noona, I'm in the middle of a class. We can meet up later for coffee after my orientations around three in the afternoon but yes, I do have your number saved. And, I'm not ignoring you. Also, how can I forget the most beautiful girl I've ever seen." you smile and let out a chuckle at the blatant flirting. "Mister L/N, any insight on the class scope?" the professor calls you out, "uhh...", you mutter. The professor chuckles, "It's fine Y/N, but I do wish that you can focus on the orientation, it will only be for a little while." he says to which you nod to.

 

~Haseul POV~

 

"He's in class! Pabo, Haseul-ah!" I instinctly thought to myself, throwing and flailing myself on my bed. "But, he is down to go out, might as well get ready now." springing out of bed, I head to the bathroom to take a shower. Afterwards, I head into my wardrobe thinking of what to wear. Something light, or maybe something dark so Dispatch can't have anything on me. Choosing the latter, I then choose a black hoodie and simple black jeans with a cap to top it all off. Now, makeup or no makeup? Makeup for sure, can't have him seeing me bareface and scare the living out of him.

30 minutes and I finish my makeup. I then search up the nearest cafe to Seoul University. "Good thing his school's nearby.". I find a cute cafe nearby the school with a private room as well. "Might as well get the extra privacy, Dispatch isn't going to have anything on me today." chuckling, I call them up and reserve the room for this afternoon.

 

~A Few Hours Later, Your POV~

 

"I'll be going now. Thanks, seon-saeng-nim." you fumble your words bidding your professor goodbye, kind of regretting that you asked to be in the regular classes instead of the classes for international students. He commends your persistence and you head out. It was your last class orientation, you bring your phone out and message Haseul, "Noona, I'm finished with my orientations, where do you want to meet." hoping it was some cheap cafe you can treat her to. She quickly responds with the location and you head there. Luckily, it was just a small quaint place which you can probably afford 2 drinks and snacks if she wants to order.

After a thirty or so minutes of commute, you arrive at the cafe. You message her again, telling her you've arrived and asking for her order. "Oh! Just ask the counter for a reservation for Jane Cho." she responds. You then follow her instructions and they lead you upstairs to a single door. You see her again, the girl whom captured your heart in one fell swoop. She flashes her eye smile at you, melting your heart with just her eyes. She stands up, approaches you and gives you a hug. Her scent whifts around you, melting you in her arms. She lets go, lowers her mask and flashes her glistening smile at you. "Annyeong!" she steps back and sits at the only table in the room.

"A-Annyeong noona, you're really p-pretty t-today." you struggle to let out still smitten at the goddess that is Haseul. She beckons you to sit, making you realize you haven't moved since you've entered the room. You rush over and sit down, "The most beautiful girl you've seen eh?" she teases you. You blush, "Well, I'd say your members have a fair chance." you fire back to which she scoffs to. "Really? You didn't seem interested in them when we were all together." she leans back crossing her arms. She was cute like this, casual, no over the top outfit. She can probably make a trashbag fashionable.

You clear your throat, "Anyways noona let's order, anything you want, my treat.". She hesitates, "O-Oh, okay..." you dismiss this and pick up the menu. You press the button on the desk and the waitress enters the room. You then beckon Haseul to order, she orders her drink and a bunch of snacks. "! I don't have my card on me, I hope I brought enough cash with me." you thought. She then turns to you for your drink, just water you say to save yourself money. "Aish, order something! I can pay if y-" you cut her off by pointing some random drink from the menu, to which the waitress nods and writes down your drink which was a Dalgona Coffee not even having tr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter