Chapter 5: Complication 1/2

Until I Found You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Friendzone, a dark place devoid of any warmth or affection. A zone wherein the only feeling you have is of rejection and hurt. This was the place you were in right now or you can call it your apartment and blame the cold South Korean weather for the lack of warmth. But for affection, Haseul made it clear that all those signals were coming from a place of a "good friend".

Today was Monday, the gloomy weather making you want to just stay in after a long day at school and lock yourself within the duvet of your bed. Though you need to go out and meet a few of your classmates whom were spamming you right now to go to the restaurant they were at. You needed to get more friends connect with more people especially you being in a foreign country. Plus, you already spent all of yesterday just moping in your apartment. You let out a sigh and change out of your clothes.

You dress up to head out. You grab your phone seeing another message from Haseul, "We're having a celebration tonight for our successful media showcase for our comeback, are you free?" you leave the message on seen and head towards the apartment door. You set out on the rainy streets of Seoul and go through the subway. About an hour pass and you see that this was your stop. You were in Gangnam, your newly met classmates were adamant on meeting there rather than meeting somewhere near the school or around the nearby area.

You walk for around for a while and find the place easily, COEX Mall they said. It was a huge mall but it was startling to find it riddled with Loona promotional stuff, "Loona "FLIP THAT" Comeback", all throughout the mall. "Well, today was their showcase so I guess its understandable they want to promote here." you thought to yourself. You walk for a few more minutes and find the restaurant. A pretty lavish restaurant if you say so yourself. You agree to the hangout because they said that they were the ones paying not expecting a place this fancy. You approach the hostess and ask for a reservation for your friends. She nods and leads you to a private room. You enter and all your friends cheer. The chef greets you, it was a teppanyaki place, you note after not reading the restaurant's cuisine when they sent you the place.

You sat down and chat with your newly aquainted friends whom were forcing you to order anything you want. You kindly say no but they forced your hand when they order you Hanwoo Ribeye like theirs. They hand you a shot of soju and you forcibly drank it in one go. They all roar in surprise and you all rejoiced.

 

~An Hour Later and Multiple Shots of Soju In Between~

 

"I don't believe you! You met Loona you said and even drank with them? What is this a cheesy K-Drama?" a friend of yours denying what you've told them. You wave him off and excuse yourself to go to the bathroom. Nearing the door you hear screams and see in the hall that there was another group arriving in. You head into the hall and bump into one of the men and stumble onto another person. A short woman, very short, then another woman pushes you away and onto the concrete wall. But as you step back, you make eye contact with both of them. Yeojin and Olivia Hye, you see in their eyes the look of recognition but you quickly react by not meeting their eyes, whilst apologizing and bowing away into the lobby of the restaurant. You reach the front and see a crowd gathered at the entrance. You take a quick glance and see the two girls pointing towards your direction to a familiar looking gray-blonde haired woman, Haseul. You take a quick entrance into the bathroom as you hear loud running footsteps towards the lobby and a roar of cheers erupt once again.

"We're having a celebration tonight for our successful media showcase for our comeback, are you free?" you remember and curse at the coincidence that they had to be here. You open your phone and search up "Loona comeback media showcase", you find that they were performing at the mall's auditorium. You mutter to yourself multiple curse words. "Its way too coincidental that all of my stay here involves Loona!" you say way too out loud when you hear one of your friends, "Yah, Y/N? You okay in there?" he asks through the stall door. "Yeah! I'm good I just have to piss really bad and I think I-I BROKE MY PANTS' BUTTON! Yeah I broke the button." you say panicking not to raise questions. "You sound way too excited to have your pants break but sure, I guess... So we're going for round 2 at a club or karaoke are you down?" he asks. You let out a hum of affirmation and he accepts and exits the bathroom.

You take a sigh of relief and feel your phone vibrate. It was Heejin, "Oppa! I heard you were in the restaurant. Do you want to celebrate with us? Almost all our managers had to help mall security a few fans out that were getting too rowdy so you can slip through! All of us miss you!" you let out a smile at the sweet gesture. You simply reply, "Sorry Heejin-ah, me and my friends are heading out! I want to but I already said yes so I can't ditch them." she replies with the typical okay, take care, have fun message. "Can't say the same to one of your groupmates..." you mumble as you head out of the bathroom. You see your friends grouped up in front of what seems like one of the girls asking for autographs and pictures when two of the managers left at the restaurant stops them and drags them out back into the crowd outside. You hear your friends saying that they were just going to pay and that they were with someone inside pointing at you but were forced out so quick with the help of the mall guards stationed in front of the restaurant.

"Y/N OPPA!" you hear as you dart your focus on the short girl running at you. "Fancy seeing you here!" it was Yeojin. "Yeah, kind of weird that you guys were here too. But we were leaving so it was nice seeing you girls." she lets out a laugh. "Those were your friends? Sorry oppa I thought they were creepy stalkers that somehow got inside the restaurant." you chuckle. "Well, I'll get going." you exuse yourself but felt a tug. "We can just hangout oppa, they probably would just leave you behind they just got b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter