Chapter 6: Complication 2/2

Until I Found You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day starts, pressure's on, Haseul heads into the shower early. Right after finishing she heads into the members' apartments and wake everyone up. A few already being awake. The lingering feeling of regret, mistake and hurt bothering her as she preps for their comeback stage today. It's been days past the conflict between her and Y/N but she still can't help but feel burdened. It was her fault but she can't pinpoint what she did wrong. "Haseul-unnie! Manager-nim is here! We need to go!" the maknae knocks on her apartment door. Waking her up from the trance and she hurries out to the elevator.

The car ride was pretty quiet, an obvious nervous tension in the air. Same at the salon, aside from chatters from their stylists. Haseul scrolling on her phone nervously. Waiting for a good luck from her secret crush. A secret whom she was hiding from her members and from herself as well. As much as she hates to admit it, she likes Y/N very much, but can't seem to get herself to tell him. The feeling of negative public opinion, her member's opinions and of course rejection holding her back from telling him what she feels for him. She lets out a sigh.

They finish at the salon, all of the staff cheering them on. They drive for a good 1 hour 30 minutes and arrive at the venue. Media people and Orbits already outside cheering loudly as soon as they exit the van. They stood outside for a couple of minutes for the cameras and wave at the fans at the venue this early. The manager waves them in and they enter the venue. They go on stage to do soundcheck and practice for a while. A few hours pass and they exit the stage to put on their costumes. They enter the dressing room. A couple retouches and they all finish dressing up. It was time to relax for a few hours until the actual performance. Some members stand restless asking other members for help on a few dance moves. Meanwhile, Haseul was stood up watching the members whilst unknowingly breathing hard. Kahei notices and approaches Haseul.

"Haseul-ah, gwaenchana?" Haseul nods but she knows her unnie won't accept that. "Haseulie, talk to unnie, come on." Kahei sits Haseul down. "W-Well, r-re-remember Y/N? I-I really like him unnie..." Haseul lets out shakily, "What's the issue? He doesn't like you back? That mothe-" Kahei was about to let out her rage but was cut off by Haseul, "No! It's not that. I haven't told him yet and now I got him mad about something and I don't know what..." a few moments of silence pass. "Okay, here's my two cents. If he is mad, let him steam off. It's better to let his anger pass before talking to him when he's still mad. Let it pass, I'm sure he'll talk to you again. Better yet, I think he likes you back. You are one of the most beautiful and kindest people I know. How can he not like someone like you? Plus, do you see how he looks at you?" Haseul takes one final deep breath and chuckles, "Thanks unnie, I needed that." Kahei kisses her forehead and just sits back with Haseul. Whom was now feeling relieved of her burden from earlier.

A few more hours pass and the staff tells them that it was time for their final practice. They head out and practice one last time. About a half hour pass and it was showtime. They all ready up and were all called upon the stage. They all stand in a line and introduced themselves one by one. Following the introduction were the photo ops and the Q&A. After the hour of introductions, it was time for their performance. The host once again introduces Loona and the lights darken. The girls line up then and head to their postions. The music and lights then turn on and they perform.

Everything went seamlessly, the girls were on high spirit and were planning to celebrate. "Unnie! Can we celebrate?!" Jiwoo asks Haseul, "We'd have to ask Youngsoo-oppa if we c-" the said person rushes in, "Good job girls! We have permission from the company to have dinner on the company card." everyone cheers even the other staff members. Heejin and Jiwoo then starts looking for places that have private rooms nearby. Coming from a high and feeling confident as ever, Haseul decides tonight will be the night she tells Y/N how she feels. "We're having a celebration tonight for our successful media showcase for our comeback, are you free?" she sends.

Again, she looms once again over what happened but this time, she feels more unburdened, lighter even. Heejin and Jiwoo find a teppanyaki place at the mall and books 2 rooms for the girls and the staff. The staff coordinates with the mall security so that the girls has a passage accross the crowd that was outside the venue. The staf

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter