Chapter 4 - I Officially...

Mr. President

Chapter 4 - I Officially...

 


3:16 AM
I officially have nothing to do.

Okay, so my family officially made an emergency. They took a vacation but my grandparents are retired. I needed to help my grandparents. Kim Sujeong needs to work alone... And I thought they were working. Nope. On vacations. 

When politicians lie. They are liars. 

Defamation.

That is the truth in every situation and it is all bull. If you ever need a job, look at your bank account and you will find that it’s not enough for what you need.
The reason why I can’t sleep right now isn’t because of my parents yelling in Korean at each other. It’s because of this.
It was midnight when we got off our tour bus.
“Are you sure this is where they lived? ”
“Yes, mom! We were there like 2 hours ago.”
“But, how did you get into their house?


It doesn't help to be too angry right now. Too much negativity... This is terrible. They lied to me that they are in charge but they were on vacation.

If I am too angry it's not gonna solve. Alright... Just on vacation. Liars.

I helped my grandpa. I hope he is not a liar or sleeping.

I will go take a rest. I have such an allergy because of this...

방예담 Bang Ye Dam
‘My name is Bang Geum, but people call me Bang Dam... 

My parents said my grandma died because of an accident, but she was sick for years. She never told me, but apparently, she didn't want her illness to spread...’

Oh, wow. Okay. My mind stops.

I think this might be something that I should write about. But then again, maybe that could give them a reason to stop being mean to me.
So I don't know if that was the right thing to say, but maybe...

“You know you could just use a key to enter their house, right?

19/June/2022 

###########

 

김수정 Kim Su Jeong
Lately, I have been forgetting what to do. I have been forgetting a lot of stuff. I am also not in Seoul yet. I do not have a house in Seoul...

I don't know what other people are doing but so I don't know what I am doing.

Maybe they are having fun but also not.

My paycheck is soon so I will eat ddeokbokki.
I swear I am going to put the picture on this page if I go eat ddeokbokki.

I also forgot to go drink coffee at the coffee shop they invited me to... Hmm... I forgot a lot of stuff but I also do have not enough money.

People have crazy ideas when it comes to success.

When someone is successful you have more time to play, or you have less. So I don't know if I should try harder, or what to do next? Maybe I should go back home.
Maybe this would have made things easier. 

 

방예담 Bang Ye Dam

'I'm still alive but this is not my life anymore. What am I supposed to do now?'

"Yah, Kang Daniel!"

I heard my mother's voice.

"Sorry. I lost track of time and didn't finish my homework," I replied, closing the laptop and walking toward her as fast as possible. "What are you doing here?"

"We're making dinner." She said as she started to pull the pots and pans from the cabinets. "Do you want some? There are already hotspots in the pot."

I shook my head. "No thanks."

"Okay. Do you want to sit with us?"

"I'D LOVE TO!" I said before I could even consider my answer.

As I sat with them and watched them make dinner together, I felt myself calm down. The feeling of peace wasn't just one of sadness but also pride because my family is strong and they can do anything.

They don't need me around...

 

김수정 Kim Su Jeong
To leave Chiang Mai or not to leave Chiang Mai... I can visit my parents in that dinosaur paradise. But I am also afraid of wrestling.

What if they start World War 3 because I leave Chiang Mai?

I am bored, things need to change. Maybe I can just send Squid Kimchi to my parents. I don't know but at the same time, I know the problem by the way. Right now I don't see anything but a tornado. 

The problem is after the COVID-19 everybody became broke. I made the insurance for the country but there are chances that people won't have a lot of money in the future. Low *economics performance maybe...

Ah, exactly this is the problem. The currency might be lower than before. Our economy is going down...

Ok, I go back to work. Of course, people won't have a lot of money after the pandemics... I need to do something.

A/N: [Economics] The value of the country's currency in the country. 

###########

채나윤  Chae Nayun
"Hyungnim, I have an interview tomorrow, so let me stay over tonight at Seulgi hyung's place?"

She knew that her boss was busy, so she asked him while packing his desk. He had a lot of papers due tomorrow, but he agreed.
"Sure, it's no big deal. But you still need to finish your schoolwork."

He said with a smile on his face, trying to hide the exhaustion. He loved his employees. Their intelligence and hardworking, he appreciated everything about them... Even the things that he didn't agree with.

"It doesn't matter, Oppa, I'll finish my schoolwork tomorrow," Nayun assured him and stood up from the table. Her phone suddenly rang.

"I've got to go now, Oppa. Bye."

"Bye," he answered.

She quickly picked up the phone. "Hello~"

"How is your exam?"


방예담 Bang Ye Dam
The manager from KBS. Why does he keep calling her? Is it a coincidence? Or...?

"I got an A on my last test. I just finished it today..."

"Oh... That's great then!"

"Why don't you go out for some ice cream tomorrow? You always study hard and deserve a reward."

... 약화.

 

20/June/2022

##########

김수정 Kim Sujeong

4:19 AM 
Deposit ฿8,500

Okay...

 

방예담 Bang Ye Dam
5:43 PM
'I haven't checked my mail since yesterday morning.'


5:47 PM
'Did I miss anything? Are any important documents coming?'

 

23/June/2022

 

 

A/N: Okay, bye!