Chapter 2 - Time, Energy and Money

Mr. President

Chapter 2 - Time, energy, and money

HISTORY - QUEEN


https://youtu.be/m03Y0PdDUvA

 

In summary, I like Nintendo more. Other guys already stole my Playstation. 

Yes, next.


Saturday
11/June/2022

Note to me: I am a target of a Playstation game. Solve the problem.

Note from a stranger: อาการตกใจ ฯลฯ ต่างๆ ;)

 

서울 강남 
(Seoul, Gangnam)

Yesterday evening when I was eating dinner and then drinking coffee on the balcony while watching the sunset, the TV show 'Siege' came on. It was a special drama that showed the war between South Korea and South Korea in the 1990s. As expected, most of the actors were South Koreans. A few Koreans were playing Korean people. This drama was about a series of wars fought hundreds of years ago and the most important event of this drama was the victory of the South Koreans in the 1991 presidential election. This movie was a big hit in China and it was widely broadcasted in Korea. I think my dad will like it.
I watched the entire war sequence and afterward, I went to sleep very late and woke up late in the afternoon. The day started normally; I ate breakfast and went for walk through the neighborhood. Then I went to the library and read in the library for hours. I wanted to spend more time with my books. When I returned home, I decided to go out for a drink with a few friends. The girls didn't come either. I called them but all my messages were ignored. I thought I should call my friends back later but I couldn't make myself to. My phone was dead. I was worried.

In conclusion, this is a repetition of my education all over again. Today I locked the door of my office to prevent access to strangers. In life, you can waste energy, time, and money. Sometimes also some puzzle pieces of you. Everybody has weaknesses and strengths but that person is all.

I always have known, that I am this handsome.

The problem was, that her weakness is to fall in love easily and not have money for it. Her strength is to fall in love easily. Others also love her back but are always unable to commit. In the end, no money. She did not work that hard for the economy. 

That's disappointing but it's okay. 

My weakness might be that I have weak short-term memories but I usually am committed. Once I have committed I always bring success. Unfortunately, my memory is not always great. I probably cannot be working alone.

It's great for the economy though because I already committed to this job. Yeah.

I am 23 years old and I am a male. Probably also gay. My mom is psychopathic, I don't know how that happened.

My dad is fine. He might be a risk of burn out but he is not psychopathic.

Anyways, it is better to lock the door of my room for now so no one tricks me out of the office and locks the door. I should keep this situation in my eyes...

Oh, no. It is Saturday. 

Have you heard of Korean o fiction? I heard some people can see it but I haven't seen one yet (or touched one). It actually can be a cultural appropriation, this is why it is better if I do not touch it. It doesn't look complete to me. Today is dirty book day.

Saturday, too.

Do I have dirty books inside my room? If yes, then it is fine. No worries about this.

What do you do on Saturday at dirty book day?

These are the dirty books... The stories are very filthy until people give up. It is not that bad. It causes dispute sometimes and also people tend to forget that you wrote ert stories about them. I have never written any ert stories about anyone but Bang Ye Dam because he was standing in my way.

So people write ert stories about each other because they like others ually. That should have been normal. You need to calm down and just accept that they like you ually. Or else you can have the South Korean college case study. As for me, I am exposed to MAXIM. Some people couldn't take it...

ersion!

For the first time after the Joseon dynasty, people talk about these erted stories. I cannot remember that many of them but I am the one on the MAXIM cover page.

It means we have a lot of s in this country. Yeah, the ersion management...

My LG air-conditioner is getting cleaned and fixed. I am getting bored because I worked for the budget the whole COVID-19 and I am worried about not getting enough income. Criminality we also have. If I am tired I will just faint on the street... 

They call themselves pirates and stole Johnny Depp's ship. Well, that is their own business. I call myself to be from Madagascar because on this island we do not have enough for everybody. 

I am sure Johnny Depp can solve the problem without me. 

I was playing Nintendo Switch if someone asks. 

Yeah... 

No, everybody also feels like this. 

There is no other way out. 

Oh my God, we just need to hope that Johnny Depp wins. The life of humanity is on Johnny Depp. Yeah, just throw them in the water. What about the money? 

Wow, . Emergency. 

I forgot to write the entry for the rest of the day. I was just waiting for my air-conditioner to get fixed.

11/JUNE/2022

 

##########

 

Nope, this LG air conditioner still opens automatically without me using the remote. You need to wait until tomorrow until your air conditioner is getting fixed. So, I am done with the world by now.

Sunday 

Today is Superman day.

Today is also hunger games day.

What will we eat, ramyun? 

So disgusting.

1:28 AM
I am watching Nickelodeon Victorious. If SAMSUNG is this loud nothing is happening. 

I found where YG Entertainment is yesterday, by the way. When I was 18 I went back to Seoul and could not find the building. Unbelievable they are in Hongdae. No need to worry about it.

1:39 AM
I am still not in Korea.

2:05 AM
이색이야 
Now "this shape"
I made a new color theory for Korea.
I replaced yellow with green for sustainability.

What color is it now? Gold? 노란색?

My 색이 is Twitter blue.

Yes.

What?

I got angry for nothing. I need a plan for this week. 

12th June - 19th June 

What is it that we can do? Watching Squid Game is also impossible because you need to play it.

I made SEOUL GAME someday ago by the way. I hope they take it.

Anyways, I go back to sleep...

My shape is y.

ㅋㅋㅋ

넴.

My shoes are Converse. 

 


방예담 Bang Ye Dam
They have high heels.
Why are my feet fat?
Because of the heavy shoes, I wear every day. It doesn't even matter who I am with. I don't care.
This guy likes to fight. He thinks it's fun because he doesn't need money or food. This type of stupid is really rare. Maybe a few other idiots like to be together too but nobody likes to beat him up just for the sake of beating him up. I know. I tried and I didn't want to fight.
Sometimes he comes into my house uninvited. His family owns this mansion. Their name is Kim. His father is a doctor. I'm not interested. His mother is a nurse in a nearby hospital. They have three kids. They live alone. They are not rich. They don't have a car. He works for his living and I work in my parents' company. We never fight and we never get mad at each other. It doesn't happen often.

김수정 Kim Sujeong
// Lives alone. She is 40 years old, unmarried, and divorced for 4 years and the last one is 2 years ago, she is 25. She does not want to remarry. The reason for her marriage is simple: she is ugly. I guess everyone finds her ugly. She wears glasses and dresses plain.//
// But she has a nice figure. The only thing she has going for her is that she is beautiful but in a weird fashion. There are also things that she has that are attractive. For example, she wears glasses because she wants to read more. Also, she wears glasses because she wants to watch o movies.
She married an idiot.//

I heard. Wow, really? How nice.

Yeah... 

On Superman day.

Switzerland and China are overcrowded. Refuge, Afghanistan, Pakistan...

My Family can only see my back. I fasuicideidal.

You cannot be right in this dictatorship. Korea is a democratic country. If I do so I am not correct. But I needed my family, they are so noisy and say the wrong words to me.

No worries, I can do this myself. That's all about emotional support. It's a little embarrassing. 

(A/N: [Family dispute] When the family is fighting each other or having an argument over something.
[Democracy] Government by the people. The people choose the president.
[Hierarchy] Ruled by a king or the Royal Family.)


to contain (!)

In this case, my family still believes in Hierarchy. I would like to contain my feelings decision. I do not want hierarchy in my politic. I thought democracy was rewritten in 1988 and Korea has no more hierarchy. If they fall I will not catch them. Thank you.

In this family dispute, you can do nothing but containment. In German: "enthalten".

You can see my back but not what is in the back of me. You have not seen me in the face.  In this case "Ich enthalte mich."

My feelings are too complicated. I cannot just tell how I feel to the public. Period.

 

##########

 

That should be an advantage for me.

Democracy only. No more hierarchy.

I contain myself if it comes to this family issue. It's for me too PRIVATE rather than politic.


(A/N: 
[private] The issue is based on your egoistic point of view.
[politic] You decide based on the law and justice for other people. The type of form can be hierarchy or democracy in this case.)

In the Squid Game, they should have gone through two doors, one is a hierarchy and one is democracy.  That must be children creating the game... I am not sure what type of children --- smart or dumb ones.

What door do you go in?
🚪Door from the Joseon dynasty
🚪Door from Korea democratic republic 

Democracy...

You can visit Joseon at any Hanok village. 

To choose the Joseon dynasty door means you will end up in one of the Hanok villages.

A door from Korea's democratic republic means you are in Lotte World.

Period.

Slow!

Hierarchy is prohibited for a long time already. What are you looking at my back?

Oh, man, who has patience for something like this?

Contain, contain, contain.

I knew it.

 

##########

 

At the same time I am also alone and the only person in my politics. I just had no patience for the family dispute. It was disgusting, I was ignored, and I want to contain myself. Reject my family. Excuse me.

I should be fine. 

I know that this is designed for Korea. Do not talk to strangers...

You do not even know who you are talking to...

9:11 AM
The only person in this democracy...
And also the first one to reject the word family.

9:13 AM
That's your problem.

9:17 AM
You can not make a democratic republic by stalking other people's backs. Neither with hierarchy. 

(A/N: [to calculate] In this case, to make a democratic republic and to use other people's backs does not make sense. You cannot calculate these two values. A hierarchy is not a democratic republic... The two values are not the same so the calculation shows an error.)

9:20 AM
These are just emotions. I will contain, contain and contain.

Why is hierarchy rejected? Well, people notice that things do not work and people have gotten no food. This is all. 

Do not look at people in the back...

9:31 AM
Yes, but you need to imagine that If you do, then 20% of the population also does it.

Ok, I am out of it. 

Look at people in the face you all idiots!!!

If you don't want then any worries at all. I like the back so the front of my body.

Losers...

Mood!

10:39 PM
I went up to Lotte World Tower today. When I got down I found some special people from the Palace.

I think I need to do something...

방예담 Bang Ye Dam 
9:53 PM
I am very tired.
11:03 PM
Are you busy?
11:04 PM
Yes, very. Very. Busy.
11:08 PM
How come???
11:10 PM
It depends...
Why did you ask?
I don't know.
11:15 PM
Don't worry about it. 
11:18 PM
I am really busy.
11:21 PM
You could help me with something?
11:23 PM
Sure. Anything. I can do anything.
11:24 PM
Let's talk tomorrow. Good night.
Good night. See you tomorrow.
11:34 PM
Good night.
I fell asleep immediately. I woke up around 2:00 am. It's 11:50 PM now. The phone keeps vibrating and calling me. It's Yoo Jonghyuk. I picked up quickly.
"Hi!"
"Hello!


12/JUNE/2022