Chapter 0 - Introduction

Mr. President

 

Introduction - Chapter 0

Here is nothing that I can write. I cannot say which one is my history. Somehow, everything is very ... done. People are asking for explanations so maybe this will be good.


(A/N: This chapter is going to try its best.)

“It looks like you are here for the first time, sir.” The man spoke politely. 

“Is there anyone here of the name of Kim Dokja?” He repeated. 

The man looked puzzled. “Are you an actor?”

“I'm sorry, sir, but I don't know who you mean,” he replied with sincerity. “Do you wish to see our director or director of the television program?”

I am not a robot. At least I have the next Chuseok in front of me...

I should be able to do something.

The man continued looking at him blankly. 
“If I might ask you why would you want to see the director, sir? It seems to be rather unusual for someone like you.”


The answer is simple – he needs answers.
He decided to give him some hints. 

Maybe they are awkward, I thought. Am I the director? It looks like she gave no answers. They are talking to nobody. That is complicated. I should return to South Korea soon because people were asking me to visit Seoul again and this is probably not my business. Hmm...

I heard Korean kings got power for their work but they need to work hard for it. In this case... 

At last, I watched the Squid Game to episode 3 only.

Dreamily...
//This is what happened.
I found out that I was right about the Korean king who has a title. There are many of these kinds of kings in the world. They can be called princes. But I think they have no real status because the title does not come from any family.
My father died before we arrived here.//

###############

200, 1... two-hundred won. 이백원 is pronounced I-baek-won. Kim Jong-Un probably wanted only two-hundred won for his cheap work. Yeah, I asked Yeouido-gu for two hundred won and this is yours. 

I was just tired, I don't want to watch Squid Game anymore. I could hold on for three episodes only. So, before that, I watched Train to Busan with the actor called "Gong Yoo" before I started the first episode. What hits me the most was two-hundred won and the dalgona party. I called this discrimination last night... 

Anyways, today I will continue watching Squid Game (but I am really tired), I don't know why. Last night I also admit it looks like a documentary. I have a summer holiday by the way... Let us do something great for the earth. 

 

방예담 Yedam
I left work earlier than usual as if I had a secret meeting with the Pope or something. Anyway, the office door wasn't locked so I went to the staff room. It was already empty, so I closed my eyes and leaned back against the wall. 

//"My little brother was locked in the bathroom. He is holding the word Chuseok..."//

Then I saw something shiny and metallic. I took it from between the sofa's cushions – it was a small black box. Well, now I remembered about the TV program that I was supposed to watch yesterday. I opened the box and inside was some kind of paper that said, "Hello." I was still confused.

//"... punished.."//

 

김수정 Sujeong
I will start Netflix...  Episode 4 - How to delete my memories. They are trying to murder me. How sad is this?

 

김요한 Kim Yohan
//"... it was raining."//

When I walked into my dorm, the first thing I saw was Seonghwa playing Overwatch. I don't remember seeing him play video games ever since the day I met him on the subway.


Sitting on his bed, he turned his head when he noticed me staring at him. "You're early today," he remarked, his voice still slightly deep and rough.


"Yeah, I guess so," I answered, not quite sure myself why I was coming here. Maybe it was just for company.


Sitting down on the floor, Seonghwa reached for a pillow and hugged it tightly. "Seonghwa, what are those?" I pointed at the paper.


Without raising his gaze, he mumbled, "They're tickets to Busan. For the second series. You could go too if you wish."
"Why do you need tickets for the second series?" I sat beside him.


"My sister, Lee Minho, is getting married to a rich man and her parents want her to marry him for money so they bought two tickets."


"That must ."


"What is the point of buying tickets anyway? She doesn't care about the guy. We've been friends since high school. Why are they so desperate?" He put the pillow on the side.

"They want to show her off," I whispered.


"So you'll go?" His expression softened a bit.


"Of course."


"Great, thanks. You're cool, I'll never get used to having someone as cool as you around. I mean that as a compliment, though," Seonghwa smiled sheepishly.


I nodded my head lightly and returned the smile. I didn't feel like saying that I am a loser because this was what Seonghwa wanted to hear and it was nice. 

 

김수정 Kim Sujeong
They try to murder me. It means this is war. Again, war? So, politics had never been better. What a psychopathic idea is this? If so, I need to protect myself in order not to get murdered and to also save my citizens, so people do not die. So many emergencies at a time. They might be uneducated... 

But yeah, I bought a ticket to Seoul to pursue this request. Unfortunately, I forgot where I intended to stay... Let us go with the first idea that came up to my mind. I also forgot why I go to Seoul, it was because someone asked me to go. I will just go because it is my duty.

So, I forgot --- 

Did I hear something?

Was North Korea copying me?

This country is getting copied by North Korea... This is amazing.

This is how you travel by airplane, at least in my opinion. Once you have the flight ticket, you need to pack your suitcase. OK, even if you are a college student. Your dormitory needs to stay at home. Pack everything that you want to take with you to Seoul, close your bags and then head to the airport. At the airport, you need to check in at the correct airline. For most people, it means the "economy" (hahaha). You do not need to worry that you sit with the economy. If you fly with the economy a lot of times you will be sitting at a business in the future. 

After you checked in, you go into the terminals. Most people say goodbye to their families. This time I fly alone so we will go inside. You need to read the signs to know what terminal is your flight at. It is like a subway or train station but bigger. It is very easy, just a little bigger than a subway station. In the airport terminals, you can find luxury shopping areas duty-free. This is Thailand so we have OTOP. 

Money is what you must have to pay for these things...

Alright, so you needed to pass the control which wants to know whether you have dangerous items in your pockets. Other passengers might get hurt because of these items, you know. It makes the flight more difficult to land. 

I recommend you to not wear belts with spikes or boots. Wear minimalistic so that you do not need to strip in front of the people.

So, flying with airplanes is dangerous.

You would need to wait for the flight attendants to announce your entrance. Usually, First Class tickets go first, you can enter the First Class lounge --- where I participate in creating in Korean Air. I don't know about business class. Probably they are the second.

I tested a lot of food to create the Korean Air service and bought Yakwha back from hell. So someone was very smart and made small-sized Yakwha in a package. Other countries had great First Class service and I had none. Nevertheless, I tried my best to create Korean Air's First Class service. I think people are sleeping... 

I would also like to go to First Class service right now, but I heard that stupid adults are fighting each other. Maybe it was a lie... But because I work at Korean Air (participating in the creation of First Class service) I am going to go look whether they are okay. 

I will head to the Korean Air First Class Lounge. This is it. 

 

JUNE/9/2022

 

*Purple text is written with DREAMILY

 

---------- End of Chapter 0 ----------

A/N: This is Mija. It might take time to upload the first chapter. Please be patience. ♡♡♡

Bye bye