Chapter 1 - Politics, Law and Wae

Mr. President

Politics, Law and Wae - Chapter 1

 

The flight attendants are all wearing headsets while doing the last checks for our flight. I wonder how much sleep I'm going to get during this journey. I should probably eat more often since it is hard to sleep during long flights. It is impossible to avoid hunger.

I hope the others haven't done anything to cause trouble yet.

Plane to Seoul... Okay.

 

김수정 Kim Sujeong

Bang Ye Dam --- 

I snorted very little but it cannot be unseen. I just sit still and wait until something else happens.

By the way, I really cannot watch the Squid Game anymore, I am on episode 5. This is deleting my memories.

I sighed. Of course, cannot be unseen. 

Oh my God, JYP. I later found out they are just coming around. They are basically from the news but in disguise, you know. I thought it was real.

So, wait. I need to eat. Oh wow, someone messed up (again). Will this have a happy end?

Someone messed up and caused our family to disconnect. We would have misunderstandings between family. This is all. We do not know whether we can fix this. 

But the past is the past. You cannot do anything correctly at this moment.

Hmm... Who is the person with Playstation? What is he doing with Dalgona? What a mess... How do you solve this situation? 

Don't you know that you are deleting my memories? 

Dreamily...

You have to understand that deleting the past is sometimes not easy... 

It's funny; you don't realize that you're doing this to yourself, so much so that you forget to notice. You just continue living as if nothing happened.

There are some mistakes that you do not make at this time. Sometimes they happen in the future. 

You should have deleted the memory before. 

Yes, yes, I will delete them all tomorrow morning.

//"This was supposed to be your birthday present. I hope you like it..."//

I opened my eyes slowly, taking in my surroundings. As expected, I was in a luxurious bedroom.

 

방예담 Bang Ye Dam

을 닜 돐엨요 고다 고몽 너 내 만요기럿

[Korean Airlines] Seoul to Seoul, please prepare for departure. All seats are available except for Economy. Seat #2, please confirm. Thank you. 

[First Class to Seoul, please clear.] Please move quickly. Flight has begun. Please proceed to the gate.

[Flight to Seoul has begun, please proceed through the gate] 

[Flight to Seoul] is fully seated. Please clear the gate. [Airplanes are beginning to fill] 

[Airplane to Seoul] is full. Please clear the gate. [Airplanes are beginning to fill] 

[Airplane to Seoul] is full. Please clear the gate. [Airplanes are beginning to fill] 

[Airplane to Seoul] is full. Please clear the gate. [Airplanes are beginning to fill]

As soon as I finished reading the message, the plane started to take off. It wasn't too fast, maybe 15 minutes away from our destination. I checked my phone. The text was sent at 3:30 p.m. in Seoul. I guess Seonghwa' was watching.

 

김수정 Kim Sujeong

So, I am home. I stayed at Insadong because I can... I am going to sit here and wait until something comes toward me.

##########

9:37 PM*

Nothing but noises.

9:38 PM

Silence and some noises.

Are they talking with me or someone else? 

9:39 PM

Are they playing Squid Game?

Is my name "they/네"? How can I understand if someone gives me a message? Wow, this is mean. I need to solve this problem. They (my family) gave the wrong name to the public. I wished not to be addressed as "they/네". What sadistic people...

My name is Sujeong Kim. 

This is not how I want to be addressed... 

What a moron?

Okay.

I will read... When children are being themselves they are very small. 

// So you are not holding their hands? //

The squid Game is 19 years.

// Yes. //

Aha. They probably made COVID-19 with Squid and call it a double standard. 19.

If you play Squid Game it is probably not children-friendly. You should not play Squid Game in front of others, especially not in front of children. 

Children cannot watch it because it is rated 19, you know.

I added Sonic the Hedgehog to my watch list. I hope it is good.

What amateur works are these?

Hmm... I am just sitting here until something comes.

Lost!

Will I win this competition? And what will I get?

 

A/N: *Typo: He wrote it wrong. It is 7 PM.

##########

8:25 PM

This evening I finally finished the game. Now I know what it looks like when I play it. I feel good, I feel good.

I can now write in English without a translation dictionary.

In the game the character plays, it is called "Sugeong", or "Suja".

It turns out that "Sueo" is only part of its name. There is another character who plays "Jieeong" (or "Jiengae") or something close. I am not sure. But it is named "Soojang"(sounds Korean) after the character.

"Jieeong" is called "Kim", meaning "younger brother", and "Soojang", means "older brother". Both are very strong characters and I am sure it is not easy to kill both of them together, although I could have died once... 

Sueo is so young... And the "Jieeong" character is a girl! She seems to have a really cute face.

Wait. What did I say?!

I am sorry.

I said that Sueo is cute. Not "Younger Brother" and "Jieeong".

That is not the way things are done in America. I am afraid I can never learn the American ways.

 

// Yeah. No, it means: "This is me. Who are you?" //

 

9:41 PM

If they are amateurs, it means this contains mistakes. Oh, in my diary the time is wrong. 

9:44 PM

Nevermind. 

11:25 PM

Burj Khalifa visited me. I need to work out my abs.

11:26 PM

(Dreamily...)

Boring! Nothing interesting here.

11:27 PM

I am going to eat first and then exercise. Then I can start reading.

11:32 PM

I think this is a good opportunity to ask one of the staff. He knows the schedule better than anyone, right?

12:01 AM

He is busy and will not answer.

12:03 AM

I am going to try again later.

12:04 AM

I am going to sleep.

12:05 AM

I am going to sleep.

12:06 AM

I am going to sleep.

12:07 AM

I am going to sleep.

12:08 AM

Good night. Sleep well.

 

Meanwhile... 

[First Class to Seoul, please clear the gate]

[First Class to Seoul, please confirm]

[Airplanes are beginning to fill]

[Airplane to Seoul] is packed. Please clear the gate.

[Airplanes are beginning to fill]

 

 

.... This is one day of my life.

~ Kim Sujeong

##########

HISTORY - MIGHT JUST DIE

9:38 AM

I got hired by the Korean national history museum. I need a new rule.

If I do it, you need to do it too. 

10:14 AM

I swear on Bang Ye Dam but my family is kicked out of South Korea. 

I have enough. I need to do something about this.

I heard some people in the Royal Family might be gay. Then people kicked them out of South Korea. There were some mistakes where even straight people were kicked out of South Korea because the king suspect them as gay. At least I am one of those, I guess. Anyways I am done. I am kicked out of this country because of my ual attraction. Wow, look at them! They are having the majority of ual attraction and are also kicked out. Dong Yi is working on fire...

Don't you usually get problems if you do this? Kick out a Korean king because of their dignity because they are gay.

Yeah, that person was also kicked out of the country.

How pessimistic...

Well, in this case, no one is in Korea. Then it is Kim Jong Un left.

Dong Yi...

Ok, I need to be careful not to trust them because as we know, amateur makes terrible mistakes. We cannot rely on them just a little bit. They might lead us to the wrong place. Dong Yi? 

See. Amateurs always contain mistakes. They might not be good to follow.

What politicians are these?

This is untrustworthy. Where is Bang Ye Dam???

Ok, ok. Dong Yi became a Korean politician. It means I will be kicked out of Korea because I am gay.

What ugly expression did they do with their mouths? 

This is a dictatorship, everybody. 

If I go buy Americano I probably will get back to Seoul. This is complicated. They should talk to other families.

I know politics but I don't know why this Dong Yi has the bravery to be one. What is she trying to find out? Hitler theory? They are so stupid, if you ask for attention of course you got power.

In politics, you need to find out what people want from the state and provide them with what they need. If not they will kill you... What is it this time?

 

Perfection!

 

// I need to spy on them and get heritage. //

Hmm... Yeah. Of course. Law and justice. National Law and Justice. Korea's future. Law School.

In the past, she had no space in this competition. I have no idea how this happened, but she is a politician now. Yeah, injustice looks like the worst problem right now. But lawyers are not supposed to be presidents.

I will take a break. These people are crazy... "Oh, I want to be lawyers for money. Oh, your problem? How about you be careful next time?"

I also cannot let these Mr. Beans be presidents. Of course, he is with the wrong guys. Angry can be anyone. How about not being angry, forks? I need something to cure my allergies. Be right back.

I bought iced Americano and snacks. I am bored. What is going on? 

3:50 PM

My air conditioner needs to be cleaned. Also fixed... This LG air conditioner just automatically without my control. For cleaning air conditioner, 200 THB and fixed for free. I hope they can do it today because I would need to pay the electricity bills for the automatic LG air conditioner. The machines ain't normal these days... So the remote control broke a lot of times and now it turns on automatically. The air conditioner of LG is me alive.

 

Alright. We need to calm down. Am I in North Korea?

3:54 PM

I have nothing on my table now.

3:56 PM

It looks like something is working.

3:58 PM

The weather is so nice.

4:00 PM

They need to fix this.

5:00 PM

Is it ok for me to read?

5:02 PM

I need to finish this book.

5:05 PM

They need to fix the system here.

6:21 PM

I am going to rest for two hours. Wake me up early tomorrow morning.

7:35 PM

Now it looks like someone has been here...

I am hungry and my throat is dry. Maybe there is a water machine here.

7:48 PM

I am hungry and thirsty.

 

Responsibilities!

 

##########

 

방예담 Bang Ye Dam

 ꭐ아

(Sleepless)

I feel like I am going insane!

Why can't I understand English!?

I have read everything I could read.

What did I ever do to deserve this?

8:13 AM

Oh, this book is a real classic! How amazing!

I love this book!

I am going to read it again.

9:15 AM

I am going to read it again.

10:30 AM

I am going to read it again.

11:00 AM

I am going to read it again.

12:00 PM

I am going to read it again.

3:45 PM

Why did that person leave me alone?

She was the one who asked me to stop reading and write her name instead of her.

12:00 PM

Oh, I am going to read the second part. I am sure I will enjoy it.

1:23 PM

Someone is knocking on the door. I must be hallucinating.

1:24 PM

It is banging on the door.

That is not very friendly.

Wait, it is coming from my office.

1:28 PM

Open the door, please.

Who is this?

1:29 PM

Auntie!

 

...Wait, how is this 1 PM???

 

A/N: [Political Crisis] This is a new and visible political crisis in Korea. Someone messed up. Better be a good person or you will end up in a blood bath. 

##########

 

Squid Game Episode 5 Notes:

001 - Dictatorship

28 - Management is key

29 - How to fire people

278 - You cannot force someone to prison. 

101 - You cannot decide without the court.

040 - Only the worst crime is punished in case of many crimes in a row.

456 - Yeah, the aliens... (foreigners)

 

mutatis mutandis: "with things changed that should be changed" or "once the necessary changes have been made".

 

Squid Game Episode 6 Note:

시작

// So, this crime is whose? Mine? //

 

 

Prejudice! 

 

Dreamily...

// I will tell this story with prejudice against everyone in this world

// Who are you? //

Kim Sujeong, Kim Dong Yoon, Park Ji Hoon

// Kim Min Yoongi, Park Jae Hoon, Lee Joon Hee

// Lee Sung Hyuk, Lee Taemin

// Park Chanyeol, Park Jin Kyung

// Myung Hee, Kim Sang Jun

// My friends and I, Kim Taehyun, Park Jungkook

// My girlfriend... Kim Taehyun

// Park Jimin, Kim Namjoon

// Kim Seokjin, Kim Jihyun //

 

어 맞아.

 

111: War without permission.

 

JUNE/10/2022

##########

Dreamily A/N:

You see, when you play games with a friend, sometimes you get lucky and the opponent is not as strong as you thought.

For example, a video game has average strength. The players can easily defeat their opponents. So, in a game where your opponent is stronger than you, it is easy to beat him.