Chapter 7: What Makes Her Cry

Teaching Miss Tomboy

She turned off her phone because she just had phone call from her mother, she bit her bottom lip as she thought about her mom just said through the phone. She saw Minho who was still sleeping on the couch loudly. She approached him, sat beside the couch. She caressed his hair smoothly then, planted a soft kiss on his forehead as her tears began to fall down through her cheeks.

“I love you.” She whispered to his ear, she just hoped that Minho could hear her voice in his sleep

She went from his place to her house again, but before it, she gave him a note first so, he wouldn’t be worried about her.

 

Two Months Later

“We’ve been in this relationship for how long? Three months? Four months?” Minho said when they were walking around in the afternoon after they celebrated their graduation together with Myungsoo.

“I don’t know, I don’t remember that.” She replied him with smile as she saw he kissed her back of her right palm of her hand.

“I wanna stay with you forever. Amber…” He stopped his steps and faced her with soft eyes. He let out a sigh, he held her hands so tightly as his gaze stopped on her lips. He planted a soft kiss at first but then, without his realization, the kiss became heated. He gathered all his thoughts again then, stopped it. They panted together after the kiss.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t intend to do that..” He saw she looked down to the ground so, he raised her face by his hand. “I’m gonna miss you..”

“So, you should go to my place very often then..” She tried to smile and held back her tears. “Don’t cry. You know what? You look so ugly when you cry, Minho.” She wiped his tears away from his cheeks and it made Minho laugh a bit.

“I’ve got something for you.” He said then, knelt down on one knee in front of her. He searched something from his pocket as a gift for Amber. He had prepared this since they started as boyfriend and girlfriend.

“Promise me, we’ll meet again.” He looked up to her face as he opened the tiny box. He slid the beautiful ring to her ring finger. “And you’ll be my bride.”

She nodded then, brought him into her arms. “I promise.. Thanks, Minho.” She whispered him through his ear. They just wanted to stay like this for awhile...

==

“Myungsoo! Wait up!! Help me!!” She shouted as she tried to climb to Myungsoo’s house roof with stairs.

“You’re tomboy, you’re good in any sport but why can’t you climb to the roof?” He asked jokingly as he helped her to get up.

“Thank you.” She smiled then, they walked on the roof hand in hand

“Minho’s perfume..” He sniffed her neck and realized she just met his best friend before. “You just met him before?” He asked her and she just nodded. “And then?”

“He cried as you said before.” She looked at him beside her. “Did you cry?” He was curious

“No.. I tried to hold back my tears. If I cried, he would be sadder than before and I just don’t want that to be happened.”

“That’s good.”

“Myungsoo… May I cry now? I just can’t… stand it… anymore…” She stuttered with trembling voice and shaky lips in front of him. He just brought her into his deep hug and she just let her tears come down on his chest. He patted her back then, caressed her smooth hair.

“Just let it out…” He looked up to the sky above to hold back his tears. He was sad too, she would leave back to US.

After three minutes, they broke the hug between them. He wiped her tears from her face. “Amber…”

“Hmm?”

“Do you remember about… Your first kiss?”

“You stole my first kiss.. How dare you, Kim Myungsoo!” She was mad if she remembered about that but then, she just laughed it off.

“Remembering about your first kiss can make you laugh again… I’m happy seeing that.”

“Amber, c’mon, take a picture with me because tomorrow you will…Go.”

“Sure.”

He pick his cell phone from his pocket. The took a picture together as their last memorable moment..

“Say KIMCHI!!!!” Myungsoo said as he pressed the camera button 

===================================================================================================

I'm confused because some want MyungBer while the others want MinBer... For me, i want both...