Chapter 5: Sweet kiss in festival

Teaching Miss Tomboy

“KYAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!” Every girl in the canteen who saw the scene shouted out loud just like fan girl mode according to Myungsoo’s statement before about Amber. Some of them were broken heart, some of them were serenading them.

“STOP IT!!!! I’m NOT dating him!!!” Suddenly, Amber’s voice filled the whole room, making the uproar stop and all of them stared at Amber with question face

“HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! No, we’re dating. I’m serious, you know, she likes jokes a lot actually. Right, baby?” Myungsoo tightened his grip on Amber’s shoulder then, he made mega grin to her. Amber looked at his face with weird and disgusted eyes. She wondered why Myungsoo did this to her. “I need to talk to you, Kim Myungsoo!” She said in cold tone but it heard so explicit for Myungsoo.

“C’mon, baby.” He walked with Amber who was still in his arm. He didn’t know why but he enjoyed wrapping his hand around her shoulder, he felt her shoulder fitted his arm a lot or maybe Amber was created for him in this world? His crazy thought was playing around.

“What’s up?” He asked her when they were reaching the basketball hall alone just both of them  

“Don’t what’s up me. Why you do this to me?” Amber made serious face to him. She was just curious about Myungsoo because she felt Myungsoo was a creepy and freaky person

His head got closer toward hers. “Tell me, baby. But you like it, right? Being my girlfriend is such a difficult even the Goddess Krystal can’t be my girlfriend because she’s not my type. You’re so lucky.” Myungsoo thought if his head got closer to hers, her cheeks would be red or blushing or something but it was not at all

“Seriously, you don’t answer my question.” She crossed her arms in front of her chest and saw Myungsoo with lazy eyes

He messed up her hair jokingly as he smiled. “I don’t have to answer your question. You need to figure it out.” Then, he kissed her forehead sweetly before he left her. “See you later, baby.”

As Myungsoo turned around his body, Amber’s face became very red just like fresh tomato. She felt hot air were surrounding her and luckily for her, Myungsoo didn’t see her like this. “Myungsoo-yaa!! Stop calling me baby!!” She shouted and made Myungsoo turn around his head seeing her as he smiled.

“But you’re my girlfriend. Bye, Sweety Pie.” He waved his palm to Amber then, he made his way to exit the hall leaving Amber behind alone frozen by herself.

Amber saw him left her alone, she didn’t know why but her heart thumped crazily when he was kissing her but it was different when Minho was kissing her before at the rooftop. It was more comfortable, calming and warmer. She felt like Myungsoo just played around with her…

==

“Okay, class. We will hold Hanbok Festival in this school. You guys can join this festival too. Bring your family is a good ways but bring girlfriend or your boyfriend is better.” She said in front of the class to inform her students about this.

“I’ll bring my girlfriend, ma’am.” Myungsoo raised his hand then, looked at Amber who sat beside her. Amber just shook her head responding Myungsoo

“I won’t join it, I’m not Korean.” Amber said to Myungsoo

“Why, Amber? But your boyfriend is Korean.” Minho interrupted their chatting as he turned around his body to see them

“He’s not my boyfriend.”

“At least you have to know Korean culture because you’re American who lives in Korea. Would you mind to join it?” Minho asked her again, he begged her to join the festival. “With me or Myungsoo?” Minho chuckled and it made Amber laugh hearing that question as she shook her head but Myungsoo and Minho really anticipated what her answer would be

Looking at Minho and Myungsoo saw her with that gaze, made Amber feel uncomfortable. “Umm, the… The one… The one who is fastest picking me up…” Before she could finish her sentence, Myungsoo cut her. “Alright, I know, the answer is me.”

“In the night day at 12 o’clock, make sure you’ll wake up because I’ll come to your house with my white horse just like a Prince coming to his Princess. Agree, Princess Josephine?” Minho held her hand and planted a gentle kiss on it. Looking at him like that, Myungsoo pushed Minho’s head

“She’s my girlfriend, Mr. Choi~” Myungsoo said to Minho jokingly

“She’s my best friend’s girlfriend, Mr. Kim, so it means she’s my girl too~” Minho gave him his joke back

Amber laughed seeing the two cute boys making cute drama scene in front of her. She felt like they treated her like a real Princess and it made her happy in her heart.

==

“Wait here, I’ll bring Amber.” Amber’s mom had them wait for Amber in the living room on the couch, it was the very first time ever for them to see Amber’s mom. They thought she was really a beautiful and warm lady. They wonder why Amber was cold as a person.

“Hi..” Amber greeted them with weird tone as she fidgeted. She felt not comfort with Korean traditional costume, it was her first time wearing it.

“WOW!!” Minho jumped from the couch as he was surprised seeing such a beautiful Amber.

“You look glamorous.” Myungsoo praised her. Amber’s face was red hearing Minho and Myungsoo

“Aww, so, you got two boyfriends in the school, sweetheart?” She asked Amber with shouting excitingly

“MOM!!! They’re not!” Amber was blushing and it made them laugh seeing her

“Boys, take care of her, okay? She’s little bit cold, maybe you’ve already known about that but she’s really cute actually if you guys know about her more.” She walked them into the front door

“Of course, we know it.” Minho said with smile

“Let’s go, baby.” Myungsoo held Amber’s hand in front if her mother. Amber punched his chest hardly hearing him called her baby again as she glared at him. “Aaaaawww!!”

“Hahaha… Bye.”

==

“Amber, look! It’s fashion show, c’mon, you have to join it.” Minho begged Amber to join fashion show of traditional Hanbok but Amber refused to do that.

 “Please, you look gorgeous, everyone has to see your appearance today. I’ll register your name in registration.” Then, Minho went to registration service to list Amber’s name, Amber called his name to come back because she wasn’t really interested about fashion show.

“You’ll win because of your natural beauty. Trust me.” Myungsoo smiled to her and wrapped her waist, she looked up to him. “Really? They’ll choose cute girl to win not tomboy girl.”

“You’re tomboy yet cute. It’s jackpot.” Myungsoo gave her a smile and it made her heart become calm.

The fashion show has started, Amber felt really nervous at the backstage. She remembered about what Myungsoo and Minho just said before ‘Just relax, just walk arrogantly and you’ll be the winner.’

Her turn was coming, her heart thumped thumped. Her palms were sweaty, she inhaled and exhaled oxygen very deeply over and over. After she saw Krystal walked back, she started to walk arrogantly with fierce face. She could see the judges, teachers, principal including Minho and Myungsoo who were jaw dropping watching her steps on stage.

After the show ended, the announcer announced the winner. It left between Amber and Krystal, they held each other’s hands, looking at each other face just like Miss Universe show.  Then, Krystal was jaw dropping as the announcer put the crown on Amber’s head. She couldn’t believe the reality, Amber could read Krystal’s mouth move ‘WOW’. Then, Krystal hugged her tightly as she congratulated her for being a winner in this show.

“Congratulation, Princess.” Myungsoo and Minho congratulated her after the show.

She took off the crown of her head. “Plastic.”

“Don’t take that off, it’s still your crown, nonetheless.” Minho said then, put that crown on Amber’s head again.

“Walk on the rope. Wanna play that, Amber?” Myungsoo offered her another game. “Oh, please, not again, Myungsoo.” She rolled her eyes.

“C’mon, I’ll accompany you, okay?” He said.

“What if I fall down to the ground?”

“I’ll catch you. Don’t worry.” Myungsoo gave her a smile then, brought her to play that game with Minho too.

The game started. Amber kept refusing to walk on one rope because she was scared of height. “No, I can’t do this. I’m serious.”

“Myungsoo will catch you if you fall. Trust him, don’t be worried.” Minho tried to calm her down and Amber pouted.

“What if Myungsoo can’t catch me?”

“I’ll run to catch you.” He gave her a warm smile then, cupped her face. “Don’t be scared. You know, it’s really funny seeing you like this because usually you’re so cold.”

“I can be scared too, I’m human.” She said with shaky lips and Minho just chuckled seeing her.

“Let’s go, Amber. It’s your turn.” Myungsoo came from registration area and held Amber’s hand.

“Amber, fighting!” Minho shouted to give her support.

She began to walk on the rope and Myungsoo walked under the rope beside her in order that she would fall. Even though she was an expert in every sport, she was scared of height and couldn’t maintain her balance. “C’mon, Amber, don’t look at to the ground. Don’t be scared. You’re in the half way now. Keep your balance.” Myungsoo supported her from below. He was scared too actually if she fell down because of the wind.

“AAAAAAA!!!!!” Amber couldn’t stand it anymore, she fell down finally and Myungsoo got ready to catch her.

He felt something smooth touched his lips, he opened his eyes and saw Amber crying as her lips pressed on his.

He tried to get up and helped Amber to get up too. “Amber, are you okay?” He said in worry as he clean her clothes

“I told you, I can’t.. I’m too scared.” Amber cried loudly. “I’m so sorry. Don’t be scared anymore, I’m here.” He hugged her tightly and patted her back as she cried on his shoulder.

He helped her to stand up and brought her to Minho’s place in his arms.

“Aww, don’t cry.. Do you want ice cream?” Minho caressed her hair

“I’m not little kid.” She punched Minho’s arm lightly. “Just admit it. You want it, right?” Myungsoo said

“Alright, if you treat me.”

==

“Watching firework in the night with my girlfriend is wonderful moment.” Myungsoo said beside her as they watch colorful firework at the back of their school

“I’m not your girlfriend.” She said in cold tone

He looked at her face very deep. “Tell me how your feeling is right now. Are you happy today?”

 She looked at him too. “It’s fun. I like it. Thanks.” She gave him a smile and it made him smile too

Myungsoo gave her kiss on her left cheek the sweet one. She knew her face became very red because of his action. “Umm, Myungsoo, I need to go to the restroom.”

“Tell Minho to come here if you meet him, okay?” He said and she just nodded

She got up and started to walk, then, she found Minho was under the tree with his coke. She came to him, “What are you doing here?”

“Having coke as watching firework as you can see.” He replied her. “Do you want it too?”

“No, thanks.” She bit her bottom lips. She didn’t know why suddenly she felt awkward facing him. She remembered about their kiss back days ago at the rooftop.

“Minho, I need to go….” Before she could continue, Minho held her hand. “Amber, wait.”

They looked at each other’s face. Their eyes tapped to each other’s too, Minho closed his eyes and his head got closer to her, pulling his lips onto hers for the second time. Amber felt surprise at first, but she melted into his deep kiss as the time went by.

His hands were wrapping Amber’s waist while her hands were wrapping his neck. “You know, you’re so beautiful.” He said in the middle of kissing her, she smiled and replied him, “Thank you. You’re handsome too.”

And then, they sealed their happiness in one of the sweetest kiss that they had. Suddenly, Amber pushed him. “I forgot to tell you, Myungsoo wants to talk to you right now.”

“Really? I can talk to him later. Now, let me kiss you again.”

“What’s our relationship?”

“You’re Myungsoo’s girlfriend, so, you’re my girlfriend too.”

“I’m not Myungsoo’s girlfriend. I know he’s just playing around.”

“Okay, so, you’re my girlfriend now.”

“Minho…” She smiled and shook her head then, he planted a kiss on her lips again. “I know you want me to kiss you, Amber.”

“But I don’t know why.” She said signaling it was the right guessing of Minho

“Because you like me and…. I like you.”

“Maybe.. Just kiss me for now.”

==

Myungsoo walked around, he felt bored because he didn’t know where Minho was and Amber took a long time to go to the restroom. His eyes caught something, there were two persons whom he really knew. It was them, Minho and Amber. He could see they kissed under the tree romantically with fireworks decorate the black sky.

He didn’t know why but he smiled looking at their cute scene. He could see Amber’s happiness in Minho’s arms although he admitted it that he liked her a lot but he really liked it when he saw her with Minho.

‘I’ll go home, have fun with your kissing scene with Amber. See you later, Choi Minho. ;-)’

He sent text message to Minho and he left the festival

In the middle of kissing, Minho felt his cellphone rang.so, he stopped kissing her and picked up his phone. He realized that he go text message from Myungsoo.

“Myungsoo knows we’re kissing then, he goes home now.”

“Really? It means you have to walk me home.”

“Alright and I wanna beg your mother for allowing me to date you on Saturday night tomorrow.”

Amber gave him mega grin then, brought him to kiss her again.

===================================================================================================

So, Myungsoo is MinBer shipper now. ^_^