Chapter 1: She’s just NOT good

Teaching Miss Tomboy

“Henry!! Over here!! Let’s go!” Myungsoo shouted as he waved his hands to Henry in the field. They had soccer match for Kim Myungsoo’s team VS Cho Kyuhyun’s team. Myungsoo really knew that Kyuhyun was very great in any sports especially in football match but one thing that he didn’t know about Kyuhyun was Kyuhyun’s weakness. What was Kyuhyun’s weakness?? There was NO.

Henry passed the ball to Myungsoo who was in the corner of the field. He waited for the ball coming to him. As the ball flied up in the sky, Kyuhyun chased after the ball, he directed to Myungsoo’s position. Myungsoo looked at Kyuhuyun who was running in front of him, finally, the ball fell on his feet exactly. He dribbled the ball, ran fast to make score for his team but unfortunately, Kyuhuyun  tackled him and took over the ball then, made score for his team.

‘Alright, hattrick, huh? Cho Kyuhyun, you really are something!’ He murmured by himself in the middle of the field. Watching his rival’s winning and his losing, he pouted and wanted to get angry but to whom?

“Hey, nice match, man.” Kyuhuyun his arm to Myungsoo, asking for shaking hands with big smile of winning on his face brightly

“Thanks, you’re great.” They shook their hands together in order that there was no cleavage between them. Kyuhyun went back to his team to accept the trophy while Myungsoo looked at him with pout in distate.

“Yaa, bro. Losing from Mr. Perfect?” Minho came to Myungsoo who was at the corner of the soccer field as wrapped his best friend shoulder.

“Second place isn’t bad at all, I think.” Minhp said again and Myungsoo glanced at him as gave him a little smile. “Well, yeah. It feels like first…. In my nightmare.”

“Yaaaa… Kim Myungsoo, cheer up, c’mon. I’ll treat you food. What do you want? Taco? Spaghetti? Pizza? Rice Cake?”

Myungsoo punched his arms with his fist. “Tsk! Let’s go!”

==

There were uproars in the auditorium, Myungsoo just got in to the school and heard that big loud voice but he didn’t care. He just tried to wake Minho up who was still sleeping in the janitor’s room. “Yaaaa! Choi Minho! Wake up!” He knocked on the door but there was no respond.

He opened the door and he didn’t find Minho in there. He was confused but the screams were super duper loud from auditorium room so, he decided to go there, checking what happened.

“What’s going on?” He asked one of the students. “Look at him or her? I don’t know he’s a she or a real he. So gorgeous, right?” That student made him more confuse than before. Finally, the principal introduced the new student who was from Uncle Sam’s country.

“This is Amber. Amber Josephine Liu.” He said through the microphone to students on the stage. “Is my accent right, Miss?” He glanced to the new student who was standing right beside him

She raised her right eyebrow looking at the old bald guy. “Well, not bad.” She said it coolly. Then, blah blah blah blah, end of the introduction, all the students went to their each class. The principal accompanied her to her new class then, he went back to his office again.

“Please, introduce yourself.” The teacher had Amber introduce herself to her classmates

“I guess, I don’t need to introduce myself again because you guys had already known my name, right?” She said. Myungsoo looked at her with narrowed eyes from his seat. She was rude and just rude, that was the only word which could describe her and he decided to not like her.

The teacher had Amber sit beside Myungsoo then, his face was like ‘what the hell?!’

“Hey, I’m Myungsoo.” He tried to be nice for her although his first impression about her was kinda bad thing. She didn’t reciprocate him at all and it made him totally piss off.

“Hi, my name is Choi Minho, everyone calls me Minho. What’s yours?” Minho who was sitting in front of them turned his body to Amber’s position as he his arm in front of her but Amber didn’t back her arm to shake Minho’s hand, so, Minho felt like a dumb head in front of her. “Oh, okay.. Amber, I know.” He brought his arm back and turned around again facing the white board.

“Ah, Myungsoo, since you sit beside Amber, from now on, please, help her with Korean language.” The teacher said in front of the class. Myungsoo felt annoyed, he rolled his eyes and felt this would be not so good plan from the teacher.

“You know, if you don’t wanna help me, I don’t care because I don’t need your help at all.”

He looked at her as flicked his fingers to her. “That’s great idea, Miss America.” Then, he smirked. She saw him as shook her head.

==

In sport class, Amber was really shining when the students were playing basketball in the hall. She was like a tower among the other girls even she was taller than the tower Suzy. She often hit three points shot during the game, everyone shouted her name but she just stayed calm and didn’t give a damn about that.

The game was ended, the girls took a break. Minho offered Amber a bottle of water. “Here’s water.” He said it nicely with a smile

She looked at it with narrowed eyes. “I don’t need that from you.” She said then, walked away as she brought her own bottle with her small hands. Minho just looked at her going with weird eyes.

“Tsk! Should I hate that stubborn girl?” He muttered and looked at the rests of the girls, they just shrugged responded the fashionista.

Amber went to the school canteen, she walked for buying some meals while in front of her there was Myungsoo who brought milk shake with chocolate flavoured. Many girls greeted Myungsoo and screamed for him, he just smiled and waved but then, the drink spilled onto Amber’s clothes accidentally.

“Oh, I… I.. I’m sorry.” Myungsoo stuttered as he felt guilty

“Don’t you have eyes?!?!” Amber was angry as her index finger pointed to him

“WHAT?!?! Of course, I have! It was just an accident and I just apologized to you!”

“Just apologized and not doing anything?! Buy me new clothes NOW!” Her eyes opened widely until Myungsoo could see her pupils. “I said NOW, Kim Myungsoo!” She was getting angry and her voice filled the whole of canteen

He let out exasperation sigh then, be calm again. “Okay.. But don’t shout out loud just like this..” He said in soft voice because he didn’t wanna make uproar plus everyone had already seen them shouting before. He brought Amber got out from the canteen. As they left, Myungsoo could hear everyone was gossiping, talking about how rude Amber was or about whom the right was or the wrong was.

 

===================================================================================================

First story and the first chapter. Hope you like it. Comment please~ ^_^