Chapter 2: We Should Change Her

Teaching Miss Tomboy

 “I heard you spilled milk shake to Amber.” Minho whispered to Myungsoo in the library.

Myungsoo bit his bottom lip as read the thick book of history not giving glance to him

“I have apologized and bought her new uniform.” He was still concentrating to the thick book which was on the table

“But she’s still mad at you?” He asked his best friend. Myungsoo closed the book and talked to Minho face to face right now. “You know what? She’s stubborn and nuts. I don’t like her attitude, the way she does, the way she talks.” 

“Minho tapped his shoulder lightly to make him calm. “I have plan.”

“What plan?” He asked Minho in curious.

“Last night I wondered how to make her become good girl just like my dog.” Minho said with smile

“Your dog??” Myungsoo chuckled after Minho’s words. “Even she’s worse than your dog, I think.”

“Hahaha.. Yaa.. Don’t be like that, she’s still a human. Here’s the plan.” Finally, Minho whispered him about what his plan for Amber was. After Myungsoo heard that, his eyes widened and big smile came from his lips. “What if it messed up?”

“Just think about another plan. We have to change her.”

==

Myungsoo came to basketball hall, he saw Amber playing basketball alone. There were no people around here, just him and her.

He walked down through the bleachers slowly with his eyes were still looking at her and all he knew that she didn’t noticed him at all.

He saw a pail full of water, he thought maybe it was for cleaning the hall. He kicked the pail until the water spread on the floor.

“AAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!” He shouted out loud pretending that he fell because of slippery floor

Amber turned around seeing who shouting was but she didn’t care when she knew it was Myungsoo. She just kept playing her favorite sport.

“AAAA!!! It hurts, it hurts. Somebody help me!!” He kept shouting as holding his foot but she kept ignoring him.

“Oh my GOD! It does hurt!” He shouted again and it made him piss off because Amber didn’t care about him at all.

He kept shouting in his fake pain over and over, finally, Amber was done playing basketball. She came directed to the bleachers but unfortunately, she just picked up her stuff like towel, bottle, clothes and put them into her back. She went out from the hall leaving Myungsoo alone.

“Ya! Ya! Ya! Ya! You don’t wanna help me? Alright, I can stand by myself.” He shouted out loud by himself. He started to stand up but then, he really fell because of the water right now. “Arrggghhh!! IIBRSKHGYRDGHISNZNRNQHR!! Grrrrr!!!” He was angry to himself because of his moron as he scratched his own head. He pick up his phone from his pocket. “Yaa! Choi Minho! Mission failed.”

==

“Yaa! Choi Minho! Mission failed.” As Minho heard that from Myungsoo, he was confused what he should do after this. She was really rude, stubborn, didn’t really care about Myungsoo who pretended falling and in fact he really fell down right now, maybe Myungsoo just got the karma.

He wandered the parking lot outside the school. His eyes were looking around and finally, he got what he wanted.

‘That’s Amber!” He shouted in his mind. He approached the girl who was walking with her bike.

“Hey!” He grabbed her bike in front of her. “Amber.” His teeth were shown because of his big grin

She looked at him then, rolled her eyes. She didn’t care about him even she didn’t greet him back, she just made her way to got away from him.

“Ya, ya.. Wait..” He walked beside her. “Where are you going?”

“Do you care where I’m going?” She asked him back and her eyes were still looking straight ahead

“Oh, okay… You’re going home? Alone? By yourself?” He asked her again.

“It’s none of your business.” She said cynically.

“Don’t you have friends?” As Minho asked that question, Amber stopped her steps and looked at his eyes finally for the first time ever. “I don’t need one.”

“Ummm… Can I take you home?”

“No.” She shook her head. “Please..” Minho begged her as he made puppy eyes.

“Look, Minho.. Why don’t you go home by yourself and leave me alone?”

“Oh, you don’t know about me?? This school is my house. I live in janitor’s room.”

“What?” Her face looked confuse after Minho said that.

“C’mon, I’ll tell you about me on the way to your house.” He gave her a smile. “Please.. I really want to see American’s house.”

She rolled her eyes again. “Whatever.”

Minho rode the bike and Amber sat behind him.

“Do you know why I live in the school?” Minho started the conversation. “Why?” She asked him

“Because I’m bored in my mansion. My parents always leave the house because of their busy job, I almost never got any love from them. So, for me, the janitors of the school are my parents. It’s better than living in the desolate mansion alone.” He glanced at her as he smiled

“Turn left, at the end of the street is my house.” She gave him a direction.

As they arrived, he got off of the bike.

“So, this is your house. Hmm, very simple and pretty.” He saw the building as he nodded

She just walked to the door without saying goodbye or thanks to Minho.

“Hey, Amber! Wait.” He ran approaching her.

“What else?” She asked him coolly.

“Can we… be friends? Can I be your friend?” He said as fidgeted

She didn’t answer him, she turned to the door behind her.

“Amber, bye.. See you tomorrow at school” He shouted as waved his hand.

She was still walking to the door without replying him but when she held the doorknob, she turned her head around seeing Minho who was still standing there. “Minho… Thanks… For accompanying me. See ya.” Then, she saw him smiling and entered the house very fast.

It was the first time for him seeing her like that. At least, she knew how to thank a person. He thought that if he and Myungsoo became her friends and got to know her more and more, she would change her attitude became nice as a person.

“Ya, Kim Myungsoo.. I walked her home and she knows how to thank me, at least I know that she isn’t worse than my dog.” He phoned his friend when he was walking back to the school in the afternoon

“Oh, jinjja??” Myungsoo said as his eyes became very wide. “Aaawwww… Aaawww… Slow down!!” Myungsoo shouted at the phone

“Are you okay, buddy?” Minho asked him

“Yeah, no, I mean I really fell down at the hall when Amber left me alone. I’m getting treatment right now.”

“Really? I go to your house now, okay. See ya.”

===================================================================================================

I change Key into Minho because I really really like Minho~ Sorry for changing my character so sudden. Hope you still read and like my story. Comment~