Maybe??? part 1

Unspoken words

minah's point of view

I don't know what happened but we haven't spoken for the past week, i don't why it's not like i feel akward around him,  i just can't approach him. As i walk into ceramics class he bumps into me as he is running out yet he doesnt even or utter a word. Oh well i guess he was in a hurry although i still find it weird. He doesn't back for the rest of the period. The next day i walk into class it happens to be nathalie's birthday. It's not like im a bad friend for forgetting since doesn't really broadcast when her birthday is like some girls on facebook. One of her friends walks in to give her a card she made herself for nathalie's birthday. Happy birthday miranda and i chorus as we walk in but whats that miranda asks with curiousity eyeing the card. "Oh my friend made it for my birthday wanna see it, she said i would like it." of course let's see, i join in looking through the letter that is composed of ten pages filled her birthday messages, dramas and nathalie's weakess. Jaypark approaches seeing  us crowded around nathalie " what's going on?" Since we are on speaking terms or whatever that is miranda tells him its nathalie's birthday as he congratulates her before he sees the contents in her hand. yes it's top of big bang with his new hair color, which nathalie can't seem to take her eyes off of. We go through all the pages and talk about the ones we have seen one mostly everyone has seen secret garden. I mean who doesn't know about the priceless foam kiss as miranda describes it, i think she has a thing for hyun bin, maybe im wrong. There are countless other dramas like you're beautiful, playful kiss, dream high, heartstrings , city hunter, personal taste, boys over flowers and countless others. Well mostly all the one's lee min ho has been in. Did i say she also has a major crush on lee min ho, well she does i think she's obsessed with him and top but she always denies it for some reason. I'm not trying to diss min ho but curly hair does suit him. Suddenly jaypark yells out frustrated that we're weird yet no one pays attention to him which i find funny. i turn around as i see him walk away. So who's top i ask nathalie who seems shocked at my question, she  gives me the are you serious face and points him out. The one with blue hair, okay that would be easy to memorize until he dies his hair, im not good at memorizing names. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ0Cx88rtjQMRU3DWqEw9y

I remember when she tried to make me memorize the names of all 13 members of super junior, which i couldn't some look alike and the constant hair dyes are not helping at all.

 

part 2 will be posted up soon

please comment